PDA

View Full Version : Sellers finally trying to invade Bahamut's sea?

Kandykanez
2006-11-30, 12:45
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c34/Kandykanez/sellers.jpg

These guys have been trying to beat Ultima for two days now. I recognize some of them from sky, but they don't seem as gimp as the rest of the sky RMTls' up there, so I was never quite sure. (PrisonBreak LS)
Are we gonna start having problems like the other servers..? :cry:

Sonomaa
2006-11-30, 12:49
we were talking about that last night, who knows what it is, will be really really shitty if they are gilsellers trying go at sea, sigh

vagus
2006-11-30, 12:51
a blm from Odin bought the magic attack earring from Rmt a few months ago for 50ishM. RmT on Odin sell Osodes, Abjurations, Sea Torques and now Omega/Ultima items. >.<

GL and MPK them fools. :D

Lordender
2006-11-30, 12:55
those aren't rmt, just players who are more dedicated than you with more time to get sea!

dawdr
2006-11-30, 12:56
They've been charging through CoP at a good pace from what I've seen. I got a bit unnerved the other day on a panty raid seeing a swarm of aqua pearls.

I was actually trying to clear the airship fight last night myself (fail'd), we had a good laugh at the fact that Twobeatman is the same model as our pld, and had the same visable gear on. I saw heaps of bodies come out more than once.

Carbon
2006-11-30, 13:21
I think the only real issue I can see them being in sea is the interrupting of limbus events, since they'll all be in it for the coins every time.... and maybe the occasional theft of force-popped NMs. Otherwise, let them have all of the HQ Organs and chips they want. XD I'll be up getting Autumnstones while they have fun farming organs.

And regarding their pathetic skills, I think it's going to be a long time since they'll even beat a sea god.

Bagel
2006-11-30, 13:24
I'll be up getting Autumnstones while they have fun farming organs.

Too bad that when they move Sidfjsdfns's alliance of taru BLMs to sea to farm earrings, they just move Iwekjsndfas's alliance of taru BLMs up to Ulli to replace them.

Xavier
2006-11-30, 13:27
Its the players fault for always asking Square to somehow make abj. etc buyable from NPCs as an alternative to camping.

Goddess
2006-11-30, 13:32
Wish these GS that try to get sea get caught by their bosses, and get fired for not making money in the time it took them to get access. :(

Not Kuno
2006-11-30, 14:03
I don't see Treasury in that pic. /shocked

shihei
2006-11-30, 14:18
gilsellers farther through CoP then me.
how sad

psychodwarf
2006-11-30, 14:19
They may be there, but they keep wiping. I came back from Sea last night and saw a large death pile lying outside the gate. They got exactly what they deserved...

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a20/psychodwarf/toughBC.jpg

Darkhearted
2006-11-30, 14:39
And regarding their pathetic skills, I think it's going to be a long time since they'll even beat a sea god.

I remember when people use to say that about Roc, Simiurgh, Serket, Bune, etc.

The RMT might be pathetic wastes who should rot in real life, but I'll still give credit where credit is due, they're fast learners. Watching them until they learn would be funny, though.

Dion
2006-11-30, 14:47
our RMT went from barely being able to kill sky shit to killing jormungand and tiamat within 24hrs.

Then they all got the banstick

Xanthu
2006-11-30, 14:53
lol2 AbsoluteVirtue being one of the taru in the OP.

Ehran
2006-11-30, 14:57
For some reason, I was never worried about having to deal with sellers in Sea, simply due to the time and effort required to 1) complete the missions and 2) farm triggers. It's never seemed profitable on any level.

/sigh

Kaylia
2006-11-30, 15:33
I'm not worried about them monopolizing sea. I just dont see how they could do it. Yeah, they can be an annoyance, but to the point it is in sky? That's impossible or almost.

aurik
2006-11-30, 15:42
I don't know how your LS operates, Kaylia, but mine will pop temperance, ix'drg and hold it until we organize. It goes white during this process. With 24/7 RMT always in the zone, always at every pop, it will get stolen.

thur
2006-11-30, 15:51
I think the only real issue I can see them being in sea is the interrupting of limbus events, since they'll all be in it for the coins every time.... and maybe the occasional theft of force-popped NMs. Otherwise, let them have all of the HQ Organs and chips they want. XD I'll be up getting Autumnstones while they have fun farming organs.

Ya cause the sea gods are soooo hard!

JoOeetheplatypuS
2006-11-30, 15:52

Ya cause the sea gods are soooo hard!

Harder than sky. And I dont know if you've ever tried to do Sea with an inexperienced group. Its dreadful.

Kooldac
2006-11-30, 15:54

I remember when people use to say that about Roc, Simiurgh, Serket, Bune, etc.

The RMT might be pathetic wastes who should rot in real life, but I'll still give credit where credit is due, they're fast learners. Watching them until they learn would be funny, though.

Speak for your own server lol

Kaylia
2006-11-30, 17:00
I don't know how your LS operates, Kaylia, but mine will pop temperance, ix'drg and hold it until we organize. It goes white during this process. With 24/7 RMT always in the zone, always at every pop, it will get stolen.

We hold it too usually. What I was thinking is that you can steal it back the same, unless they have a fuck ton of people in every camp. While I've no doubt RMT can gather a ton of people in a single camp, I don't think it would be profitable to do an "ulli" camp in sea. You would probably get more money by going directly to JoL and trying not to interfere with peopleé

Also, for how much could you sell those Ix'drg deed? With AV being unkillable, and prudence dropping shit, you aren't blocking a large pool of good loot. It would be hard getting decent money, or sell fast enough.

Lordwafik
2006-11-30, 17:20

We hold it too usually. What I was thinking is that you can steal it back the same, unless they have a fuck ton of people in every camp. While I've no doubt RMT can gather a ton of people in a single camp, I don't think it would be profitable to do an "ulli" camp in sea. You would probably get more money by going directly to JoL and trying not to interfere with peopleé

The other day I counted 50'ish RMT in sea, 60'ish people total. They had people everywhere basically, some cockblocking faith, some on temperance, others doing ix's, etc.

dietvanillapepsi
2006-11-30, 17:54
It's a video game not rocket science. Killing NM's are not as hard as everyone trys to make it seem. It is especially easier with all the strategies posted all over the net. I have done plenty of missions and NMs flawlessly on the first try because I had a good walkthrough. I am sure these guys can do the same. They might even have an advantage since they are prolly all in the same room and can shout out commands.

I've run into a lot of GS's that are better players than some ppl in my own LS. :roll:

Emeka
2006-11-30, 18:18
As I speak, they are still failing miserably. I think I've counted them coming out completely dead about 3 times now.

Melchiah
2006-11-30, 19:45

Also, for how much could you sell those Ix'drg deed? With AV being unkillable, and prudence dropping shit, you aren't blocking a large pool of good loot. It would be hard getting decent money, or sell fast enough.

Think of it in terms of mob progression and "protection money". They will "allow" you to pop, engage, and kill the NMs that you need to progress upwards through the tiers to get to JoL in exchange for your gil. It's a protection racket of the likes seen in mob towns in the 30s and 40s, just applied differently. Same principle as the Ulli cockblock. It's not so much the drop from Ulli as it is what the drop from Ulli keeps a whole LS from doing because they can't get it.(I hope that made sense) It keeps you from progressing, and you can't beat their advantage of being able to camp 24/7 if you have like... I dunno a job(other than playing FFXI for pay).

Delekii
2006-11-30, 19:56
Sea mobs arent harder than Sky, they just need more people. That is something in which RMT have the advantadge.

Tofs
2006-11-30, 19:57
Ulli block being effective in titan now >.< They must got more than 30 autumnstones between all the blms, whms and pld bazzars in sky, bazzars in saurumonge and char's shouting to sell it in jeuno and whitegate. Its either yuo buy form em or you dont get to fight Byakko and Kirin unless you spend an entire week in sky >.>

And sadly 2 things i still want form sky are Wlegs and Dlegs lol

I would so try to steal it form em if they havent been wised up by the countless thefts already !

Shuvo
2006-11-30, 20:15

Everyone was saying the same thing about Sky, and land HNM 2 years ago. Now look. They'll have trouble for the first few attempts im sure, but they'll learn fast. RMT on other servers regularly farm JoL....

Kaylia
2006-11-30, 21:10
The other day I counted 50'ish RMT in sea, 60'ish people total. They had people everywhere basically, some cockblocking faith, some on temperance, others doing ix's, etc.

Wtf, how can they make enough money in sea to feed all those people. I'm not sure I made enough in 2 years to buy a bowl of rice.

Are they all from the same shell, or its 2-3 shell?

Think of it in terms of mob progression and "protection money". They will "allow" you to pop, engage, and kill the NMs that you need to progress upwards through the tiers to get to JoL in exchange for your gil. It's a protection racket of the likes seen in mob towns in the 30s and 40s, just applied differently. Same principle as the Ulli cockblock. It's not so much the drop from Ulli as it is what the drop from Ulli keeps a whole LS from doing because they can't get it.(I hope that made sense) It keeps you from progressing, and you can't beat their advantage of being able to camp 24/7 if you have like... I dunno a job(other than playing FFXI for pay).

There is still many difference between pop condition between Ulli and IxDrk/Ix'drg/Temperance. Ulli is in a small room, and 3 bots will cover the whole area. They can just afk if they want while someone else clear the room. The fight is also extremly easy and it shouldnt go unclaimed too.
Temperance pop in 5 rooms far away from each other, and holding it while other people get there isn't that simple, especially if some of them are playing multiple account at the same time (you can't just sneak/invi and run there) .

I dunno about Ix'drg/Ix'drk, they would need to have a ton of people to cover every possible spawns area and be able to keep them claimed. But even if they do, it would probably not be profitable for them considering those NM arent really camped compared to Ulli (on Ifrit at least).

jn107
2006-11-30, 21:15
In bahamuth server they are going to learn fast since we have assholes like cac who helps them kill kirin. :roll:
The good thing is we can kill them when they get charm from jailor of justice :o

aurik
2006-11-30, 21:34

Wtf, how can they make enough money in sea to feed all those people. I'm not sure I made enough in 2 years to buy a bowl of rice.

Are they all from the same shell, or its 2-3 shell?

Same shell. They also have a completely seperate group of people in sky, but of the same association.

Kross
2006-11-30, 21:55
I was messing with them, saying Congratulations when they wiped and stuff.

Then they kept calling me sb..

what does sb mean?!?!?!?

Kandykanez
2006-11-30, 22:42
you filthy scratchbiskutz! lol j/k sb

Carbon
2006-12-01, 00:41

I think I'd rather be called son of a bitch than scratchbiskutz... *shudders*

Everyone was saying the same thing about Sky, and land HNM 2 years ago. Now look. They'll have trouble for the first few attempts im sure, but they'll learn fast. RMT on other servers regularly farm JoL....

As for this... well, I think it's a pretty retarded comparison between Zilart missions and CoP missions...

Shuvo
2006-12-01, 03:52

I think I'd rather be called son of a bitch than scratchbiskutz... *shudders*

As for this... well, I think it's a pretty retarded comparison between Zilart missions and CoP missions...

CoP missions aren't hard, they just take a long time (and willingness to spend money on medicine). And like I said, RMT on other servers farm JoL regularly, much more then regular players.

Most of the Jailors aren't that difficult anyway, it's pretty hard to wipe if members aren't cheap with RR items.

Emeka
2006-12-01, 12:25
As of last night, one of the GS PTs had gotten through Airship. Not sure about the other one.

nekoshoonen
2006-12-01, 12:43
I'm not worried about them monopolizing sea. I just dont see how they could do it. Yeah, they can be an annoyance, but to the point it is in sky? That's impossible or almost.

GS on alex steal IX aerns and other Jailers... they Kill JoL with the help of people buying their lolearrings too.

But then we have a right scummy LS on our server..

Remembrance
2006-12-01, 13:03
=/ I had Ix'Mnk stolen from me as I was soloing it twice last night.

Once on trainback, apparently they saw the large group of aerns and followed and when I got to the panel room, no ix ,_, Second time they were actually sitting in the panel room waiting for me. Keep in mind these two instances were like 4 hours apart, because I needed another organ :(

Rocl
2006-12-01, 17:45
Saw Cikage in sea not more than 5 minutes ago.

I hear Cac is explaining sea to them? Also hear he taught them Kirin? Rumors rumors..

Michaera
2006-12-01, 20:03
I'm too tired to recognize the names, but here you go.

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/8775/untitledqh3.png (http://imageshack.us)

Goodbye, Bahamut's last safe haven. And I realized earlier today that all they'll have to do to get on my nerves is hold one of the 30-min quasis at a door to keep it open when I need it to go further. :/

Melchiah
2006-12-01, 20:18
I'm tempted to think you would have legitimate grounds to GM the fuck out of them for that.

Janice
2006-12-01, 20:20
Do GM's even know what a quasilumin is?

Melchiah
2006-12-01, 20:21
Seeing from someone's sig here that they don't know what a BST pet is... I'm gonna guess conservatively and say not a chance.

Rocl
2006-12-01, 23:38
THEYRE IN HUXZOI

Kandykanez
2006-12-01, 23:41
Yeah I just saw that too... sigh

Janice
2006-12-02, 07:26
All doing the pot BC right now.....

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/143/clipboard01ks4.jpg

Gregorio
2006-12-02, 08:24
Man...I just finally got my CoP ring too. Thank God I got it before they did...that woulda been embarassing.

Kirst
2006-12-02, 10:29
All fighting Promathia at the moment...