Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 977

Thread: Your WoW UI!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #41
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Everyone was trying new specs and screwing around, needless to say they decided to start patch without me and then grob without me... they wiped themselves on grob though somehow lol.
    Every time I've seen a Grobb wipe (twice) it was because melee was retarded and spawned too many adds for the raid to handle/heal through. Poison clouds are hopscotch.

  2. #42
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,054
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

    Never ever got Hal's UI to work.

  3. #43
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    Every time I've seen a Grobb wipe (twice) it was because melee was retarded and spawned too many adds for the raid to handle/heal through. Poison clouds are hopscotch.
    I think the problem was that by people trying new specs, it was some people that are say, feral druid, trying boomkin, and some people that play a ranged class now playing their DK alt. So I guess they were just retarded.

  4. #44
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    What is the addon for the boxes that make your chat log/bars look bordered and nice? Also the DPS/Threat addon?

  5. #45
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,868
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

    DPS - Recount
    Threat - Omen

  6. #46
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    KGpanels for the chat boxes.

  7. #47
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,242
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Just cause I like to look at UIs, I'll upload my old one from before WOTLK. Keep debating if I should play it now, but I'm scared of getting hooked:



    Older ones if you care:
    http://acclrator.8m.com/WOW/ui5.jpg
    http://acclrator.8m.com/WOW/ui4.jpg
    http://acclrator.8m.com/WOW/ui3.jpg
    http://acclrator.8m.com/WOW/ui2.jpg
    http://acclrator.8m.com/WOW/ui1.jpg

    I cared more about seeing what was going on then some health bars... I know.. LOLHUNTER, but I really didn't need to know that Joe has 12 HP during the boss fight. What was I going to do? Bandage him?

  8. #48
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,125
    BG Level
    7

    I love UI's with so much empty space, simple and clean ftw.

    Wish my PC could handle a bigger fucking resolution than 800 x 600 without it affecting my gameplay.

    http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/121...1209052634.jpg

  9. #49
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,242
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Also before I get asked:
    Code:
    /console SET cameraDistanceMaxFactor 4
    That allows you to zoom out beyond the normal distance, but not so far that you can't see anything. Fairly nice if you don't care to have 90% of your screen to be filled with your character.

  10. #50
    Coke of Vanilla
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    518
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Maelstrom

    New monitor calls for new UI!


    TitanPanel
    AGUF
    Omen
    Recount
    kgPanels
    Simple Minimap
    Elkano's Buff Bars
    Quest Helper
    Bartender
    Grid

    I'm still learning how to use Grid so its kinda bare for now I think.

  11. #51
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,242
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    If you want some suggestions:
    Brisk-
    -Lose Grid for now. You're only 48 and won't need it for 32 more levels.
    -Get a minimap mod and hide all your buttons around the minimap. Even the title can make it ugly. You know that you are in ZF, do you need the map to remind you?
    -I made a macro for /sws bars to hide and show the damage and healing meters. Maybe you can combine this with Omen to show/hide on macro press, but make sure to leave them on; only hidden. And leave Omen alerts on to let you know that you are in the danger zone of pulling threat.
    -You can hide the XP bar at the bottom with you having XP rates on your panel at the top. I'd also move the panel to the bottom and then make it partly invisible or even fully and show on mouse over.
    -Clean up Bartender bars. You can easily move buttons around to only use 2 bars, also you can hide many bars while still leaving them keybound. I'm sure by now you have a good majority of your keybinds memorized.

    For Rivero-
    -Hide your sidebars. All the character icons have a button associated to it so you shouldn't even need to see that. If you don't know them by now, I highly recommend start working on that. You should be able to hide the other bar and have it show on mouse-over so you can keep use of your buttons for mount, pots, and what not. It's been awhile, but I think this can be done with combat. If not, just use them from your bags unless you're heavy in to PVP, then you might want to keep it up.

    -Lose some bars or as I said for Brisk, hide them with keybinds saved. I'm sure you have them memorized.

    -Get a new minimap mod and shrink it down or even hide it if you don't have use for it. I only ever used my minimap for gathering professions and seeing that you're 80, I highly doubt you watch it.

    -Hide or use mouseover for your panel at the top. You only have bags shown... No need to really keep that info and it's pushing your buffs and map down a bit killing more viewing space.

    -Maybe adjust buff icon size and move them to the top.

    -If you keep your addons to a minimum, you might be able to push it up to 1024x768. You have to have a pretty bad PC to not be able to at least get this by today's standards. The two biggest things here are RAM and video memory, it's not actually the processor like more people will think. If you can get to best buy and drop $50 on 2gb of ram, you'll see a HUGE difference. Under $200 and you should be able to upgrade video and ram and then you will have the nice resolutions that most everyone has.

    This should give you a tad bit more viewing space. Also for both, go to the Interface options and make sure to scale the UI all the way down to minimal size if you can unless you are blind or have issues seeing.

  12. #52
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,218
    BG Level
    8

    changed up my UI alot, but I can't get simpleminimap to start in the right spot, it keeps resetting to the top right and I want it on the bottom near the right side.

  13. #53
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    654
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Aylin Celesse
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Hellscream

    Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk View Post
    changed up my UI alot, but I can't get simpleminimap to start in the right spot, it keeps resetting to the top right and I want it on the bottom near the right side.
    Make sure you're setting a profile for it, for whatever character you happen to be playing (I also lock/lockdown it as well). I was having a problem with a magical moving simpleminimap when I would swap to an alt... until I made a profile for each character. Fixed the problem right away.

  14. #54
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    117
    BG Level
    3

  15. #55
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    267
    BG Level
    4

  16. #56
    Sinner
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,240
    BG Level
    7



    occurs to me I didn't have any buffs/debuffs at the time...



    Debuffs create a seperate list above buffs

    Pitbull --- for boxed unitframes for a cast bar cause Arc's sucks for enemy's, as well as runes
    ArcHUD --- for HP/runic power, creates another bar on right for casting/enemy cast bar
    Omen --- for duh
    Recount -- to see how bad people fail/how badass my lock is
    G15binder --- for the random 6 buttons at bottom right
    Grid --- to see how bad people fail
    vvvvvMikscrolling battle text, use for raids, need to change it around a little, rune strike spams the notification box a little too much for my taste =/


    I'll grab a SS in raid later when it's all doing stuff at once

  17. #57
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i3...009_181642.jpg

    Healbot, itemrack, minnastats, and 9x tenacity go!

  18. #58
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    654
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Aylin Celesse
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Hellscream

    Redid mine again now that I got a widescreen monitor~

    Out of Combat:


    In Combat (Raid) - ignore the Sunn Art viewport, I recently got rid of it, but the placement of everything is still the same:

  19. #59
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,248
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    Are you able to change all of that in one click or something? I like how it's laid out.

    Also anyone else had Prat installed where it bugged and you couldn't talk to NPCs anymore? That's what happened to me :[

  20. #60
    Coke of Vanilla
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    518
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Maelstrom

    This is probably the UI I'll use for a long time. After many revisions, it looks so clean. Thanks to those here that gave me suggestions.

    NON-COMBAT


    COMBAT

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Your WoW Vids
    By Dezzimal in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 186
    Last Post: 2015-01-30, 15:58
  2. Selling your WoW account.
    By altwight in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2009-09-23, 02:38
  3. Not even your WoW characters are safe
    By Eanae in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2009-04-29, 10:21