Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2 questions!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Vacht

2 questions!

Im on PS3 so my searching is somewhat limited and frustrating, so if anyone could provide any links that will help me understand the dynamic of weather effects in mog houses while crafting, i would greatly appreciate it. I remember reading something a long time ago about people maxing darkness with their moglification: bonecraft. Ive wondered if this really does increase HQ success and how.. looking for any info. Thank in advance!

I also recently found a ceremonial dress on a mule ive not been on in a while. Does anyone know how much these are worth now? The AH has no history that is useful for reference. I dont even remember how i got it. But id like to sell it.. considering my char is male.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Re: 2 questions!

Brace yourself...

Oh, you've got green eyes.
    Oh, you've got blue eyes.
    Oh, you've got grey eyes.

BG Level

ps3 limitations? something something sticky

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

Id LoOove~ toOo~ tuUurn~ YoOou~ oOon~
    Someone is so going to answer now!

I have no idea tbh
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Pretty lucky you made a Genie Weskit given your limited access to searching, wiki's, computers, etc.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent
    THEY ARE ALL THE SAME!
    Yes....

Yes, they are....

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fallaci Isalie
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

This forum wouldn't be as fun if people read that thread

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Vacht
    I remember reading something a long time ago about people maxing darkness with their moglification: bonecraft.
    Moglification isn't that old, so it can't be that long ago.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

welcome to the crafting forum bud

too late to duck

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by benjamus
    welcome to the crafting forum bud

too late to duck
    Look at the bright side, at least Aurik, or even worse Sath, didn't rip him a new one. \:D/

Vacht

Quote Originally Posted by Izzy
    http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=32681
    The only problem with that thread is that it doesnt explain HOW it works, and why people do it. I dont want people to tell me whether something is going to work or not. I want to know what people are trying, then try it myself. And yeah, researching on PS3 = obscenely long and arduous process. And from what research i have done, ive found nearly nothing about this elemental stuff, mainly its purpose.
    Its summer. the community college down the street is closed and the library charges 20 cents a minute. I pay enough to play the game alone.. and whod of thought college students are poor >.> crazy. So if anyone actually read what i asked, and can explain it or give a link, please do. A thousand thanks!
    (Flames = waste of time and space. Its arrogant to think that that would bother someone too, heh. Bad mouthing strangers is awesome i guess, though.)

ceremonial dress worth? If anyone knows, please tell. thanks

Vacht

PS3 wont let me add any more text to that post >.>

Any aggression is directed at those who directed aggression at me! no one else.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Quote Originally Posted by Izzy
    http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=32681
    The only problem with that thread is that it doesnt explain HOW it works, and why people do it. I dont want people to tell me whether something is going to work or not. I want to know what people are trying, then try it myself.
    you asked a link they gave you one with all you need to know. That thread explain exactly HOW it works, when you read that : equipement, weather, direction, moon phase, mogs energy and if you hold your dick with your left hand WONT increase HQ rate, you just got your answer. If you still dont get it YOU HAVE NOTHING TO TRY AT ALL TO HQ, but if you want to try voodoo stuff then get out of this forum because you wont find any of that stupid stuff around here.

ceremonial dress worth? If anyone knows, please tell. thanks
    if you came here on BG nothing stop you to hit ffxiah.com
    Iam sure that you will find a price for your server.

And for the flamers pls stop! You should know that there is no stupid question, only stupid people.

Shallow and Pedantic
    BG Level

Can't we all just get along?

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent
    Can't we all just get along?
    I hate pink!!!

Vacht

Quote Originally Posted by Iskra View Post
    you asked a link they gave you one with all you need to know. That thread explain exactly HOW it works, when you read that : equipement, weather, direction, moon phase, mogs energy and if you hold your dick with your left hand WONT increase HQ rate, you just got your answer. If you still dont get it YOU HAVE NOTHING TO TRY AT ALL TO HQ, but if you want to try voodoo stuff then get out of this forum because you wont find any of that stupid stuff around here.
    haha... man, the point just went right over your head didnt it? It doesnt matter what you think. No one knows for sure if those effect crafting or not. Only the developers do. That thread says none of it works, its all voodoo etc.. If you look at a few things in game, there are items effected by moonphase, and time of day, and weather, and all sorts of things. Suggests its possible. Thats enough for me to work on. Yet i still dont have an answer. Man, who'd of thought this would be so difficult - I feel like im on killingifrit.com.

Why do i dignify such retardation... the world may never know.

if you came here on BG nothing stop you to hit ffxiah.com
    Iam sure that you will find a price for your server.
    Wow another retarded response. Are you trying to emulate arrogant assholes who are right about something? Pretending to be witty is awesome... Only thing is, youre not really proving anything. Find a price for my server? Yeah the AH IN GAME works just as well todo that. And ffxiah.com has no history whatsoever of ceremonial dress(Other than people selling it to themselves to gloat, or the history is 3 years old.). I bet even you could guess that.

And for the flamers pls stop! You should know that there is no stupid question, only stupid people.
    Holy shit, Theres that relentless wit again!

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Ysera

Quote Originally Posted by Vacht View Post
    haha... man, the point just went right over your head didnt it? It doesnt matter what you think. No one knows for sure if those effect crafting or not. Only the developers do. That thread says none of it works, its all voodoo etc.. If you look at a few things in game, there are items effected by moonphase, and time of day, and weather, and all sorts of things. Suggests its possible. Thats enough for me to work on. Yet i still dont have an answer. Man, who'd of thought this would be so difficult - I feel like im on killingifrit.com.
    Man, I wish you were on KI, at least then you wouldn't be buggin' BG.

Now shoo.