1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 20 hours, 4 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 3 hours, 55 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 13 hours, 4 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 20 hours, 55 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Alchemist Lv. 45 / Saint Coinach's Find / Not taking no for an answer
    Mega-Potions of Strength x 5 (x3)
    32097 +79174

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Blacksmith Level 15
    "Riveting Run" from levemete in Limsa Lominsa
    19719 exp, 411 gil

It's not a x3 choice but it's easily the best one available at this level.

Required mat: HQ Iron Rivet

Requires just an HQ mat instead of an actual piece of gear. Very easy, very good rewards. I set limsa and aleport as my favored destinations and spent 120g going back and forth and making 411gil each turn in. The mats were basically free to me too since I farmed up a mining class first and made sure to focus on getting bulk main ores.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Updated the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafaelfy View Post
    Blacksmith Level 15
    "Riveting Run" from levemete in Limsa Lominsa
    19719 exp, 411 gil

It's not a x3 choice but it's easily the best one available at this level.

Required mat: HQ Iron Rivet

Requires just an HQ mat instead of an actual piece of gear. Very easy, very good rewards. I set limsa and aleport as my favored destinations and spent 120g going back and forth and making 411gil each turn in. The mats were basically free to me too since I farmed up a mining class first and made sure to focus on getting bulk main ores.
    Good stuff. I have a stack of 99 of these just sitting in my retainer that I made with a simple macro.

/ac "Great Strides" <me>
    /wait 3
    /ac "Inner Quiet" <me>
    /wait 3
    /ac "Steady Hand" <me>

..and just fill in the rest of the lines on your own (depends on gear/level/food/etc.)

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by AoE View Post
    Nobody leveling Weaver?
    Dude, for real.

I can't remember the level, but the cotton bandana leve is good for awhile. But I'm looking for new leves cause I outleveled that one awhile ago.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Broz Bastrum
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Not sure when exactly when you get the leve but at least from 25 theres one in Quarrymill requires 1x Initiate Slops (2 cotton cloth, cotton yarn, beast sinew) its a level 20 synth and is fairly easy to HQ + you can usually get 11 diremite web from it and with it being a cloth synth you mostly bypass the actual need for the web lol

Edit: Actual details for the leve:

Weaver 25 - Pantser Corps
    6109 nq turn in 18k something for HQ

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rikhea Caraway
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Atrael View Post
    Level 30: He Has His Quartz

Reward on HQ: 71,000, 1.2k Gil

Craft a Silver Circlet (Goshenite)

Very easy to HQ silver ingots/Goshenite and then get HQ Silver Circlets. I went from 30-50 GSM in two days on this alone spending very little on the very common mats of Silver Ore, Wind Shards/Fire Shards (Leve reward helps with this), Raw Goshenite.

Also, several people sell HQ Silver Circlets on market on my server, and I bought some to speed up the process.
    Bless you, my friend. BLESS YOU.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
    Lvl 40 Blacksmith - A Weighty Question - Whitebrim Front
    About 122k per HQ Mythril Sledgehammer (And 6 Mythril Ores) and 1200 gil to cover to teleport.
    You may want to add that this leve is obtained at Limsa Lominsa.
    I went to Whitebrim Front before realizing that it was the delivery location, not the start location.

Hmm I did weaver from 20.
    Cotton Doublet of Gathering(Double Jeopardy, 30k exp HQ) , 11 HQ of those to 25
    1 Undyed Cotton Cloth
    1 Cotton Yarn
    1 Hard Leather (available from goldsmith guild)
    1 Brass Ingot

Then I did Velveteen Wedge Cap of Gathering(I'll be your wailer today, 45k exp HQ) to 30 which again too 11.
    1 Dew Thread
    1 Undyed Cotton Cloth
    1 Undyed Velveteen Cloth

I have just done Linen Chausses (by the seat of the pants, 71k exp HQ) to 35 which took 11-12 I forget. Only two leves now for 35 from Uldah and Linen Chausses still the best. Ran out of leves so can't check if anymore better ones till later.
    3 Undyed Linen
    1 Linen Yarn

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I assume you pick up crafting leves from the various NPCs in the camps just as you do melee ones? Only tried a couple of leves as I've been kinda saving for other classes. Do you ever pick them up from guilds or Grand Companies or is it supply runs for Grand Companies?

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Eldelphia View Post
    I assume you pick up crafting leves from the various NPCs in the camps just as you do melee ones? Only tried a couple of leves as I've been kinda saving for other classes. Do you ever pick them up from guilds or Grand Companies or is it supply runs for Grand Companies?
    5 leves DoH leves per level range, all from guildleve npcs:

2 accepted in town (note: needs to be the town where your DoH's guild is), delivered in town. One calls for more than one synth's worth of mats; this is the one that can be repeated 3x in one leve.

1 accepted in town, delivered somewhere else. Never a triple.

2 accepted at wherever that somewhere else is and turned in there. One calls for more than one synth's worth of mats; this is the one that can be repeated 3x in one leve.

GC supply runs are once per cycle.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Lvl 30 armour
    eyes on a hard body: make a decorated buckler
    Hq brings the reward to 71k.
    Can easily hq these starting at 30 with hq materials.

Vuitton

How much gil do you get from the level 50 leves?

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dead Gye
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Carpenter Level 30
    Costa del Sol
    24500 (+= 73500 total)
    1x Walnut Macuahuitl (1x Oak Lumber, 2x Wyvern Obsidian)

Seems like a fairly good leve. You should have plenty of oak lumber at this point. If you have a miner friend have him help you out with the wyvern obsidian, it's a level 28 item.

Carpenter level 35:
    First Dicasterial Observatorium of Aetherial and Astrological Phenomena More Words Just Kidding
    30776 (+= 92328 total)
    1x Yarzonshell Harpoon (1x Walnut Lumber, 1x Wildfowl Feather, 1x Yellow Yarzon Leg, 1x Fish Glue)

You should have plenty of walnut lumber, and hopefully just picked up a bunch of wildfowl feathers from botany since they're right next to oak logs. Fish Glue is cheap and easy to come by, and I apparently have a couple yellow yarzon legs lying around from leveling archer/bard.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Please forgive me if I have missed this info, but how do we unlock the tradescraft leves which are turned in at camps? All I have up to 50 are the ones that are turned in within the three main cities, just two leves per tier.

Edit: Thank you Seravi!

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by ubermk3 View Post
    Please forgive me if I have missed this info, but how do we unlock the tradescraft leves which are turned in at camps? All I have up to 50 are the ones that are turned in within the three main cities, just two leves per tier.
    Do the "Leves of (location)" trial levequest if you haven't. For reference again those would be at Quarrymill, Costa del Sol, Observatorium, Whitebrim, and Saint Coinach's Find. And some other ones for 20 and below probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Amedia View Post
    Hmm I did weaver from 20.
    Cotton Doublet of Gathering(Double Jeopardy, 30k exp HQ) , 11 HQ of those to 25
    1 Undyed Cotton Cloth
    1 Cotton Yarn
    1 Hard Leather (available from goldsmith guild)
    1 Brass Ingot

Then I did Velveteen Wedge Cap of Gathering(I'll be your wailer today, 45k exp HQ) to 30 which again too 11.
    1 Dew Thread
    1 Undyed Cotton Cloth
    1 Undyed Velveteen Cloth

I have just done Linen Chausses (by the seat of the pants, 71k exp HQ) to 35 which took 11-12 I forget. Only two leves now for 35 from Uldah and Linen Chausses still the best. Ran out of leves so can't check if anymore better ones till later.
    3 Undyed Linen
    1 Linen Yarn

Can you give locations where these levequest are? I have been doing the level 20 ones in Quarrymill and don't see "I'll be your wailer today"

Quote Originally Posted by Seravi Edalborez View Post
    5 leves DoH leves per level range, all from guildleve npcs:

2 accepted in town (note: needs to be the town where your DoH's guild is), delivered in town. One calls for more than one synth's worth of mats; this is the one that can be repeated 3x in one leve.

1 accepted in town, delivered somewhere else. Never a triple.

2 accepted at wherever that somewhere else is and turned in there. One calls for more than one synth's worth of mats; this is the one that can be repeated 3x in one leve.

GC supply runs are once per cycle.
    This is absolutely spot on. You can get Triple the Credit from any of those leves, but the "best" one are the single synth "go somewhere far away and deliver this".

Quote Originally Posted by Atrael View Post
    Level 30: He Has His Quartz

Reward on HQ: 71,000, 1.2k Gil

Craft a Silver Circlet (Goshenite)

Very easy to HQ silver ingots/Goshenite and then get HQ Silver Circlets. I went from 30-50 GSM in two days on this alone spending very little on the very common mats of Silver Ore, Wind Shards/Fire Shards (Leve reward helps with this), Raw Goshenite.

Also, several people sell HQ Silver Circlets on market on my server, and I bought some to speed up the process.
    Where do you get this quest from?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsmight View Post
    Can you give locations where these levequest are? I have been doing the level 20 ones in Quarrymill and don't see "I'll be your wailer today"
    All received in Uldah, though will require you teleport somewhere else to hand it in. I'll be your wailer is to Quarrymill. I believe its about 600gil reward so lose a little bit of money on the teleport.

This thread inspired me to put together a standardized spreadsheet of the ones I've used in here and others I've found so far.
    I'll keep it updated as I progress and find more, or others are posted.

http://bit.ly/14I2bOc

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast