1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 0 hours, 48 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 23 hours, 11 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 17 hours, 48 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 16 hours, 11 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ashley Weiss
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Stormreaver

All Worlds Maintenance (Patch 1.21) 8 March

At the following time, we will be performing maintenance on FINAL FANTASY XIV to implement patch 1.21. During this period, FINAL FANTASY XIV will be unavailable.

As announced on the official FINAL FANTASY XIV Forums, we have identified an issue wherein materia attached to a player’s equipment may get lost when the server goes down for maintenance work. If you notice that your materia is missing after the conclusion of this maintenance, please place a GM call. A GM will conduct an investigation and provide maximum support to restore your materia. You can avoid running into this issue by equipping the item which the materia is attached to or storing it on a retainer before the maintenance starts.

This problem will be fixed with patch 1.21 and will not reoccur in subsequent server takedowns.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

* Clients will update automatically upon launch after release of the patch.

* Patch download rates may vary depending on server congestion.

* Comprehensive patch notes will be posted on the FINAL FANTASY XIV Forums the day of the patch's release.

[Date & Time]
    Mar. 8, 2012 from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (PST)

* The completion time may be subject to change.

[Affected Service]
    - FINAL FANTASY XIV

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

As announced on the official FINAL FANTASY XIV Forums, we have identified an issue wherein materia attached to a player’s equipment may get lost when the server goes down for maintenance work. If you notice that your materia is missing after the conclusion of this maintenance, please place a GM call. A GM will conduct an investigation and provide maximum support to restore your materia. You can avoid running into this issue by equipping the item which the materia is attached to or storing it on a retainer before the maintenance starts.
    lol

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Buttons Taru
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

O.O I have too much materia gear on me, guess I need to store it all on my retainer lol.

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

It's just such a weird issue to have, lol.

Can anybody explain to me why that's even possible?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

No patch notes and no dungeon videos, sounds like they're releasing it a bit earlier than they expected to.

Edit: I spoke too soon.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by AshTS View Post
    Get ready for the shit storm SE of people that wanna call a GM about some x4 melded Tier 4 that they never made.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fitz Everleigh
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I'm shocked we're getting the patch a day early. Certainly brightened up my day, although it's coming on a day I have to work late <_<.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by TacoTaru View Post
    I'm shocked we're getting the patch a day early. Certainly brightened up my day, although it's coming on a day I have to work late <_<.
    To be fair it's gonna be the 9th in Japan and they've never specified the timezone they were talking about.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Stanislaw Ziolkowski
    FFXIV Server
    Durandal

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    To be fair it's gonna be the 9th in Japan and they've never specified the timezone they were talking about.
    This. But at least we can pretend it's early.