FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Scream (TV series reboot)

There seems to be a lot in interest these days in taking big movie franchises and adapting them for the small screen. We've recently learned that Wes Craven and Kevin Williamson's Scream will be adapted into a TV series by MTV. There's no word on whether Craven or Williamson will be involved, though it would be a shame if they weren't. After all, they're the guys who created it and made it a successful horror movie franchise.

According to TV Line, "former MTV execs Tony DiSanto and Liz Gateley, who are shepherding the project under their DiGa production shingle, are on the hunt for a writer to pen the pilot."
    http://geektyrant.com/news/2012/6/4/...es-reboot.html
    http://tvline.com/2012/06/03/scream-tv-series-mtv/

Tio Derp
    DHC Glitch of the House of Weave

BG Level

Maybe Courtney Cox can finally find work again?

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

someone hasn't heard of Cougar Town

Tio Derp
    DHC Glitch of the House of Weave

BG Level

I have when it came out, but I have seen no commercials for it since. So I just assumed it was cancelled. lol

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

didn't get advertised much, TBS just picked it up for season 4 though.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Details
    MTV has been developing a TV series based on the Scream franchise, and the network has started the casting process. Thanks to TV Line, we have plot information and character details on four of the series regulars.

The pilot episode was written by Jill Blotevogel (Ravenswood, Harper’s Island, Eureka). The reports also says that the series "kicks off with a YouTube video going viral, which will have adverse repercussions for teenager Audrey and seemingly serve as the catalyst for a murder that opens up a window to [her] town’s troubled past.”

There's still no word on who will be directing the pilot, but I know the network has been working hard trying to get Wes Craven on board.

Here are the character breakdowns:

- Harper Duval: A 16-year-old beauty “who’s a little too introverted and intellectual to be a social butterfly” but has nevertheless been annointed by the popular crowd to be one of their own. “She feels guilty that she has drifted away from former best friend Audrey,” but at least she’s got a Gilmore Girls-esque relationship with mom Maggie to keep her sane.

- Audrey Jesen: Haper’s former BFF is described as “the bi-curious daughter of a Lutheran pastor” who’s “more arresting-looking than pretty.” This “artsy loner” dreams of being a filmmaker and shares a close bond with tech genius Noah.

- Noah Foster: Audrey’s closest confidante is “creative, brilliant and tech-savvy enough to be the next Steve Jobs.” Lucky for him, he’s got a great sense of humor (“a la John Cusack in his teen prime”) that helps him navigate the halls of his high school. What’s more, Noah possesses “an encyclopedic knowledge of books, films, TV, apps, etc.”

- Margaret “Maggie” Duval: Harper’s mom, in her early to mid-40s, is the town’s medical examiner, “a grown-up science geek who plays down her beauty.” Maggie spends a lot of her time trying to make up for the fact that Harper’s dad abandoned them. Oh, and she’s harboring “a dark secret from her past.”
    http://geektyrant.com/news/scream-tv...racter-details
    http://tvline.com/2014/04/02/scream-...t-update-cast/

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne