Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

[Bismarck] Abyssea Linkshell seeking members

international Abyssea linkshell on Bismarck seeking experienced FFXI players to join in.

Name: Vindication

Abyssea event times/days: 3:30 until 6:00 PM Eastern (2:30 until 5:00 PM Central; 8:30 until 11:00 PM London), Monday through Thursday.

Goals: Empyrean Weapon farming, other various FFXI endgame activities.

Who I'm seeking: experienced FFXI players with a variety of level 90+ jobs. Teamwork-focused attitude is a must. We're out to acquire loot, but if you can't get along with others, please look elsewhere.

Restrictions: There are zero restrictions on holding other linkshells, but if you're not interested in participating in Abyssea runs during the event times listed above, there's no sense in joining Vindication.

Llinkshell size: We're not a huge linkshell, but we're not a minimalist "low-man" linkshell, either. Ideally, I like to have 6 to 10 members @ each event. However, often this requires 12 to 15 total LS members, depending on members' real-life obligations, etc.

About me: I've been playing FFXI since '04. Original account owner. I led KittieKommandos on Ramuh for several years. Life circumstances changed, and I've bounced around a few enjoyable linkshells since, without really finding a true home. I've made my fair share of friends and foes among FFXI players during that time. I am opinionated and talkative, fearless and organized. Whether you love me or hate me, I'm always sincere and always fair. I really enjoy Abyssea, and I do my homework and research. If you join up with me, and bring a positive attitude with you, you won't be disappointed in your results.

Thanks for your interest.

Vindication @ Guildwork

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Actively seeking Scholar, Blue Mage, Black Mage, Puppetmaster, Thief, and Bard, but all jobs 80+ remain welcome to apply/join.

Vindication @ Guildwork

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Continuing to grow and improve.
    Still seeking 1-2 more recruits for Monday through Thursday 3:30-6:00 PM Eastern (8:30-11:00 PM London). Especially seeking members who will be steady on Mondays (members are welcomed to attend all events of course).

Desired jobs include White Mage, Scholar, Thief, and Blue Mage, but all level 85+ jobs are welcome to apply still.

Thanks!
    Vindication @ Guildwork

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

bumped for recruitment update:

We are HIGHLY SEEKING skilled level 90 Blue Mages, Bards, and White Mages.

Also, (to a lesser extent) recruiting level 90 Monks, Red Mages, and/or Scholars.

You may view parts of the shell's website as a Guest @ Vindication on Guildwork . You can also submit an application to the linkshell there (it's a brief application form; doesn't take long at all).

Thank you!

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Bumped for recruitment update:

At this time, Vindication is re-opening applications for new members. If interested, please visit our website's recruitment page to submit a brief application.

Vindication @ Guildwork

Mainly seeking NIN/WAR/THF/WHM, but any and all level 90+ jobs with appropriately-leveled combat skills welcome to apply.
    Ideally, we'd like to add 1-2 new Members who have partially completed an Empyrean Weapon (any Weapon except Glavoid path), and would like to continue working on their Empyrean Weapons with our Linkshell.
    If you have any questions, feel free to contact me by PM @ FFXIAH, or by in-game /tell.

Thanks!