1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 0 hours, 16 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 23 hours, 43 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 17 hours, 16 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 16 hours, 43 minutes
Closed Thread

[Kashuan] Whisper of Abaddon

So... New game new luck.^^

After a long long time playing FFXI and a break after XI some of the old people decided to start playing again and give XIV a try. And since the game is, after patch 1.18, almost playable we're going to open WoA again.

So what we can offer you is a leading team that knows each other for years and has experience from leading a linkshell for almost 3 years in FFXI.

Everyone who wants to discover the new content with us and is looking for someone to team up with, may it be for rank up, missions or w/e; as well as new players that are looking for guidance and help are welcome. Therefore we don't have requirements according rank or class for now. This is subject to change once we have a good core of members.

Here is the link to our frontpage

http://woakashuan.wordpress.com/

Kind regards

Latura Skinwalker

Hello people^^

I want to announce that from the 15th September 2011 on our requirements are raised to rank 25. The reasons for this step are, that I want to avoid a high fluctuation, since new players are often undecided If this is the right game for them, so they join, realize that they don´t like the game and vanish. An other reason is that all our members are around rank 20-30 and new member can directly start to make runs with us.

If there are still questions send me a PM here or send me or one of our officers a /tell in game

~Latura Skinwalker~

p. s.
    If you like to take part of our forums or if you like to apply to the LS please register and you will get a "non-linkshell-member" status (within the next 24 hr) to post in topics, start new threads or answer to other people ! It can take this 24 hrs because our Admin will give you manual access.

Morning Folks!

I want to announce that we raised our requirements to:

all mage jobs level 45+
    all DD and tank job(s) level 50

Thank you

~Latura Skinwalker~

Hello!

just a short information. At moment we are primary looking for more people that can make LS runs in EST timezone. People from the GMT timezone are more then welcome too

Thank you

~Latura Skinwalker~

Hello Kashuans!

Currently we are no longer looking for people from the EST timezone since we decided to focus on EU prime time (7:30 GMT+1 till ~11:30 GMT+1). If you're looking for a solid LS that raids during this time feel free to place an application

If you have any questions contact me ingame via /tell or PM me here^^

Our web adress:

Its been a while that I posted so here an update^^

with the new year we was able to raise our core group to 14-16 ppl at events (now waiting for a an alliance system ; . The start of the payment had no effect to us since everyone staid^^

Beside that nothing really changed. We still doing all the endgame this game offcers with success and we're looking forward for the new content and the new jobs^^ (like everyone is hehe)

We have some battle Vids on our frontpage as well so its worth to take a look^^

~Latura Skinwalker~

Hello people out there^^

Since SE finally decided how to make the server merge I use this moment to give you a short update and to say hello to the Trabians! (I know it’s still over a month )

So in short:
    - We will not move server. So we will become Hyperions!
    - We raised our requirements and revised our rules. (more information under Forum >>> “Read me first!” thread)
    - We remade the shell to get rid of our “nominal members” (thx again SE for this wonderful kick option)

We are recruiting at the moment so If you are interested to join check our website under

If you have any questions feel free to send me a /tell ingame or a PM^^

~Latura Skinwalker~