1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 0 hours, 44 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 23 hours, 15 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 17 hours, 44 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 16 hours, 15 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Account Temporarily Terminated

After the billing process began, I chose to pay through Click and Buy. Without getting into details that are irrelevant, my payment method was rejected, and my Click and Buy account was terminated.

A few days later, my SE account was locked due to the issues with Click and Buy. I contacted SE, and was told that once I resolved the outstanding fees with CAB, my account would be unlocked.

Thinking that this seemed rather straight forward, I resolved my issues with CAB on Feb. 8th. It is now March 1st and I have yet to get my account unlocked.

I've contacted both CAB and SE multiple times in hopes of figuring out what is going on, and no one has really given me a straight answer. According to CAB, they automatically informed SE of the payment being resolved, and the only thing SE tells me is that they need to wait to hear from CAB and then admins would unlock the account.

So, the entire reason of posting this is to see if anyone has had any experiences with SE and CAB of this sort, any ETAs that they remember from the process or any issues that they hit. Having waited over three weeks, it's starting to feel a bit absurd, especially given the fact that both sides only reply with scripted statements.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fitz Everleigh
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

This is going to sound condescending so I apologize in advance, have you tried changing the billing process associated with your account for Crysta/Direct Charging to see if that clears up the matter?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

I assume the fact that they locked his SE account means he can no longer even reach the billing properties.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fitz Everleigh
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Oops, I misread that. I assumed he meant his XIV account, not his Square Enix Members account since billing shouldn't have an effect on whether or not you can access that.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Raldo was correct, though sorry for the confusion. The SE account is what is currently locked, so I cannot log in to change the billing message or any other setting. Thanks for the suggestion, though