BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Gokku View Post
    i dont get the point of the personal attacks , and we went 3/4 last run set dio so stop being a pompous ass "groups like yours" is everyone because no one has a 100% clear rate. unless of course your implying you did 4/4 every singe run with no tools or mods at which point i will recognize your massive epeen.
    I mean that's not "barely reaching 100"; maybe you should direct that at the person who was essentially saying your group sucked in the first place instead of me who just repeated what she said. Freaking out over something before it's tested is stupid regardless and with all the bitching people have done about Nyzul, should've known this was gonna happen sooner or later.

/sigh I didn't exclusively mean just my group. I'm going out on a limb here and saying that the "best" groups still only reach FL100 by 5minutes give maybe 3 for your oh-so-elite group, hun. THat being said, server side lamp orders would rain on everyone's parade, including yours as a 5 man lamp order could seriously take up a good chunk of time. Not to mention possibly having 1-3 of those per run.

You're an idiot.

Small edit: And yes, I know it's moot to argue with idiots. But George here is a different case. It's almost fun.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Diomer View Post
    Speak for yourself; not everyone has trouble hitting 100 I know you're a crazy bitch and all, but you might wanna hold off on flipping shit about it until it's actually determined what the changes are, but I'd laugh my ass off if groups like yours can't hit 100 with them now.
    I'm not really sure what you're meaning to suggest. Nobody, yourself included, would be unaffected by a change in the way lamps appear. I say this having more or less completed all sets with a group that had a virtually perfect track record with regard to clearing 100 with hefty surpluses- nullifying the advantage that editing lamps posed would dramatically reduce the chances of success for even the best groups.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Looking like it's NOT server-side lamps at this point. But it's been difficult to finagle lamp dats with all the dummies put in the dats specifically for the purpose of throwing us off. We think we have patched it to a point of workable, but we won't know for about 45 minutes when we go.

Quote Originally Posted by Belkin View Post
    Looking like it's NOT server-side lamps at this point. But it's been difficult to finagle lamp dats with all the dummies put in the dats specifically for the purpose of throwing us off. We think we have patched it to a point of workable, but we won't know for about 45 minutes when we go.
    Honestly, again, just thanks for working on it and testing it on your own runs. I may be a bitch (as okiru has said many times to discredit me) but I know for a fact he had a lot of help on his runs, and lamp dats being one of the biggest for him and everyone else. While he may not give a shit, I and many others do.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I wouldn't jump to any conclusions yet, but as far as I've discovered, the lamp IDs are definitely scrambled.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Dotsudoku View Post
    I'm not really sure what you're meaning to suggest. Nobody, yourself included, would be unaffected by a change in the way lamps appear. I say this having more or less completed all sets with a group that had a virtually perfect track record with regard to clearing 100 with hefty surpluses- nullifying the advantage that editing lamps posed would dramatically reduce the chances of success for even the best groups.
    Statistically maybe, but in our experience, we've had very few ordered lamp floors; it might sink those runs, but then again it might not. I can't even remember specific instances of how much time we had remaining when we got ordered lamps and cleared because we've gotten them so little. I'll pay attention to it next time; but I think there's a large amount of overreacting; it'd probably turn some runs into fails and there's no doubt about that, but like I said, because of how little we've actually run into ordered lamps, I'm not really worried about it.

Also; this was cute Airenn; someone's vagina is a tad sandy... but thanks for trying to help us recruit! (That's not a Walahra Turban before anyone says it)

At least increase the price for us Airenn; we only sell for 10M+ per Can you even fit a dick in there with all that sand?

Best part of this is I've only gotten 1 /tell with all these /yells because people know better <3

Took you awhile to make a yell that actually got me /tells

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Quote Originally Posted by Airenn View Post
    /sigh I didn't exclusively mean just my group. I'm going out on a limb here and saying that the "best" groups still only reach FL100 by 5minutes give maybe 3 for your oh-so-elite group, hun. THat being said, server side lamp orders would rain on everyone's parade, including yours as a 5 man lamp order could seriously take up a good chunk of time. Not to mention possibly having 1-3 of those per run.

You're an idiot.

Small edit: And yes, I know it's moot to argue with idiots. But George here is a different case. It's almost fun.
    "Oh-so-elite" not exactly we just tend not to bring dumbfucks in on our runs. Our core group of people just play well together and happen to know what they're doing. This gives us the ability bring buyers who are speak almost fully JP and get the wins while you're still QQing about it being rough on yours. No one said that the lamps .dats being changed isn't shitty but we don't go off on a whim and flip a retarded shit like you did. You're a stupid cunt that's all there is to it. Stop posting.

xXNyteFyreXx420Sharingan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Get your pissing contest out of this thread, nobody cares.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Quote Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
    Get your pissing contest out of this thread, nobody cares.
    Not really a pissing contest if one of the contestants has to squat.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

commenting on skill in an event thats 25% based on embrava, 10% skill/gear, and 65% luck.

Can do this event with 4 RDM/NINs if the people behind them are experienced at nyzul.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Results of testing: After tweaking the .xml that goes into POLUtil everything is fine. We only had a small sample size of lamp floors, however. Got order once, was fine; they were correctly labeled 1-4. Got Code twice and lamp was labeled as such (Lamp 1). And then got Same Time and they were still labeled appropriately. And for those wondering wtf "appropriately labeled" means on a same time floor -- it means that the dummy lamps haven't interjected themselves to throw people off. Again, a small sample size, especially for order where it counts the most, but it's a start. Doing one more run. I'll post an update if anything changes.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    Can do this event with 4 RDM/NINs if the people behind them are experienced at nyzul.
    i prefer rdm/war personally

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

wait, bechyni and diomer are friends again? keeping up with this bromance is impossible

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    wait, bechyni and diomer are friends again? keeping up with this bromance is impossible

He ended up touching my lower back so we had to go our separate ways, but I forgave him now.

On a side note, what exactly do you mean by editing the .xml for POLutils

Quote Originally Posted by Limlight View Post
    i prefer rdm/war personally
    Either way, lol. Knowing what the shit you should be doing and when is infinitely more important in this event than having 4 Ragna DRKs.

Thanks for the testing Belkin.

Either way, lol. Knowing what the shit you should be doing and when is infinitely more important in this event than having 4 Ragna DRKs.
    That's true but having 4 Raga drks gives a bit of leeway for fuck ups; not needed but nice to have.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

sorry man I had to due to just how silly this is getting.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Galbir View Post
    Thanks for the testing Belkin.

That's true but having 4 Raga drks gives a bit of leeway for fuck ups; not needed but nice to have.
    you shut your mouth. let the rdm's have their moment. They're in a conversation that gives them something to do in ffxi again.