BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Borgasm View Post
    Talking about filters for stun, maybe I'm missing something here. I have all Effects filters turned ON. But I still all DD WS going off.

For chat filters I have :
    Special action effects on/by party through Damage taken by party ON
    Special action effects on/by allies through Damage taken by allies ON
    Special action effects on/by others through Damage taken by others ON

FWIW, this is how I've always been told to have filters set since back in the day BLM stunning Kings, Tiamat, Salvage, etc.

I also still see all rolls, songs, buffs, etc.
    Wondering if settings for stunning and effects is still correct, or do I need to do more here.

Thank you.
    With the in-game filters, there's nothing you can do to avoid seeing alliance members readying actions if you want to ensure that you see all monster actions (you shouldn't see the lines where the actions go off or the effects of the actions, just the actions being readied/started). It's pretty stupid that they have no filters that are monster-based, but that's why you can't avoid it. That's also why log stunning is unreliable for faster things like Calcifying Mist - if other people are taking actions (and they almost always are), there's a good chance that the slight delay in log scrolling will cause you to miss the Stun.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Finished w/ 7min left, 8 is def possible.

Edit: Just to be clear, this is a 6/6 NM clear, no beads.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Well shit, that's pretty cool.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Kidnoftle View Post

Finished w/ 7min left, 8 is def possible.

Edit: Just to be clear, this is a 6/6 NM clear, no beads.
    This should really emphasize how disappointing the changes really are, although it's cool to know that a good group can accomplish this; 2 MNK DRK and DRG for DD I assume or did you skip the DRG and go for a 3rd MNK?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Sloth sch/blm Dshsb sch/blm Comeatmebro pld Envy whm Lust cor/dnc Pride mnk Wrath mnk Glutton mnk Greed 4song/gjallar brd, all 9boxed by thorn.

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Our worst nightmares have come to fruition.

Not that Tojil can be done like this, but that Pchan is now somewhat vindicated.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

i havent seen him since forever and i guess its because hes been left out since forever lol

now hes gotta come back with all his MNK awesomeness theory again

BRACE YOURSELVES

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

What does any of this have to do w/ pchan? And mnk is awesome... for everything where survivability trumps dps.

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

He quit because he lost his precious non-18 man content.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Sloth sch/blm Dshsb sch/blm Comeatmebro pld Envy whm Lust cor/dnc Pride mnk Wrath mnk Glutton mnk Greed 4song/gjallar brd, all 9boxed by thorn.
    Just need another 9 99 accounts picking up plasm and you're half way back to cruor afk gil.

I'm guessing he is using send and a macro keyboard.

Thinking of switching to normal windower macros in delve on my DD jobs due to immense lag in delve (even when double/triple tapping) sometimes commands dont process, like i hit my WS macro 2-3 times sometimes even more and gear changes but my WS doesnt go of.

Wanted to ask if others have had that issue aswell and if changing to windower script macros help prevent it? Also is the lag created in delve mostly server or client side? Not sure if its also my PC that cant handle it(which i think shouldnt really be the problem) i also have a 150/15mb internet connection so that shouldnt be it either and have also just done a reinstall of windows. I never have had these sort of issues except in delve... Also tri box now and then and dont run across them.

Also is it possible to haver a lower precast delay then 1.0 with windowers scripts somehow?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Arthars View Post
    i havent seen him since forever and i guess its because hes been left out since forever lol

now hes gotta come back with all his MNK awesomeness theory again

BRACE YOURSELVES
    Last seen mnk thread on FFXIAH the other day to funny but he was right how soon does 9 turn to 6 tho...

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by kenshyn View Post
    Last seen mnk thread on FFXIAH the other day to funny but he was right how soon does 9 turn to 6 tho...
    Not only that content is getting easier, he quit cus he foresaw gear being obsoleted so fast. After all Delve and Skirmish II gear is released so much R15 stuff will be obsolete and so much gil have been wasted... aswell as chasing other pieces which were obsolete right away. The most annoying part of this however is SE saying shit like "we can't release more models or more gear cus of limitations" when they could delete 90% of the junk in game tomorrow and noone would notice.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Random note which may or may not have been previously mentioned, I'm pretty sure the only effect of the "subtle mumbling sound" when you enter is that one or more of the NMs in the zone will give the "tense pressure" message when you aggro/pull them, which will lead to the seventh Airlixir drop slot being guaranteed (an Airlixir +1). Woo hoo. I'm 95% sure the stuff about monsters repopping faster or NMs being harder was BS.

(I'm guessing you can get the message on the boss for an extra guaranteed Airlixir +2, but I'm not sure).

First invited, last in the zone.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Diomer View Post
    This should really emphasize how disappointing the changes really are, although it's cool to know that a good group can accomplish this; 2 MNK DRK and DRG for DD I assume or did you skip the DRG and go for a 3rd MNK?
    Fuck disappointing, as someone who doesn't *have* 17 other people to run with (but could probably muster 8) these are *fantastic* changes.

And for those of you who *could* muster 18 people, just split into 2 groups of 9.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

As a shell where we're lucky to have 3-5 seperate people on at any given time it's definitely nice to know all the t6s are low mannable. And lol @ cruor comment; Lixir +2s/Horns are already and have been crashing w/o our help, wouldnt be anywhere close :c.

Old Merits
    BG Level

As a shell where we're lucky to have 3-5 seperate people on at any given time it's definitely nice to know all the t6s are low mannable. And lol @ cruor comment; Lixir +2s/Horns are already and have been crashing w/o our help, wouldnt be anywhere close :c.
    Hence why I said half way, but its still 20m~ for 1 run if you have enough accounts lying around from cruor days.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Fake View Post
    Hence why I said half way, but its still 20m~ for 1 run if you have enough accounts lying around from cruor days.
    At least on my server, you'd only get 20m if every single of the 18 people was you.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Which was the exact point being made...