+ Reply to Thread

Sex Toys From Ancient China On Display At NYC's Terracotta Warrior Exhibition [photos at link]

Ancient sex toys are amazing. I can't post the photos because they are a picture book kind of interface but they have five pictures of a jade stone looking dildo with a harness loop that goes with an odd metal or brass support thing for it and a hallowed out base indicating it might be for men and not a strap on. I gotta admire any culture that sends you sextoys to use after you are dead.

There are more of them at China's sex museum as well.

OH.. also the terracotta warriors are haunting and gorgeous 6ft tall sculptures.
    The article has links to the page for the exhibition as well that includes an intro video for it. I wish I could go to the exhibit.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...0003#s=1098186

The Maggie Gyllenhaal-helmed film "Hysteria" may be generating a lot of buzz about sex toys in the present day, but people have been using aids in the bedroom since far before even the movie's Victorian setting. In fact, some ancient Chinese sex toys are on display now in New York City.

The sex aids are part of a Discovery exhibit in conjunction with the China Institute, "Terracotta Warriors," which features over 200 ancient Chinese artifacts. The toys pictured below date back to 221 B.C.E. and were created for the tomb -- and therefore the pleasures of the after-life -- of China's First Emperor, according to a press release for the exhibit.
    We just have one question: What would "Fifty Shades of Grey" billionaire and sex toy poster child Christian Grey think?

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Apparently the Emperor must have enjoyed sodomy...

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by Naggi View Post
    Apparently the Emperor must have enjoyed sodomy...
    Who doesn't?