+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    so i herd u liek trollin
    BG Level

21 Year Old Broski Gets in Car Accident with Tom Brady

A passenger from the other car in Tom Brady's car accident on Thursday, 49-year-old Rogerio Rodrigues of Fall River, Mass., is reportedly severely injured and remains in the hospital undergoing surgery on a broken back, according to a boston.com report.

Rodrigues' sister laid into the media on Friday, upset that her family is being portrayed as the cause of the accident and not being concerned for. "Why? Because we're poor, we don't have money, because Tom Brady is famous," said the sister of Rodrigues, who reportedly wants to remain unidentified to not publicize the situation further.

According to the story, Rodrigues' sister noted her brother suffered critical injuries in the accident, including a broken back that needed a series of surgeries on Thursday. He reportedly is undergoing additional surgery on Friday according to his sister.

Rogerio Rodrigues' 21-year-old son, Ludgero, was driving the family's 1997 Mercury Villager minivan on Commonwealth Avenue where he reportedly ran a red light and caused the crash at approximately 6:30 a.m (Brady's car is pictured above). The boston.com article also reported that Ludgero Rodrigues has a poor driving record, according to the Registry of Motor Vehicles.

Rogerio Rodrigues was lying in the back of the van because of a previous back condition when the crash occurred, worsening the injury at impact. His sister also noted that Ludgero, the driver, swears he did not run the red light and told police he had a green light. The sister stated that the media and authorities were siding with Brady because they identified with the star-studded celebrity.

"My brother is in very bad condition. We are upset," she noted. "Leave the family alone because we are in pain."

Brady walked away from the accident uninjured. He practiced shortly after on Thursday with the Patriots at Gillette Stadium.

Rodrigues' sister noted that Brady nor the New England Patriots reached out to her family as of early Friday morning. She was not sure if Brady or the team reached out to him at his hospital bed yet.

================================================== =================

This is gonna be good.

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/09/10/f...ngry-at-media/

Assanginator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Tom Brady was my 3rd pick. I better not regret that.

Glad to finally hear something about the other side. But it was their fault so I don't understand why the lady is being mad.

CNN (I think?) reports there were witnesses, so should get straitened out either way.

GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Regardless of whose fault it was, you would think Brady or the Patriots would have reached out to them somehow...

Assanginator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

You're right. It would be common courtesy to help them with the medical costs.
    But if you think about it from the Patriots' perspective, the dude almost cost the Patriots their star quarterback (and maybe a chance at the Super Bowl) just to save a few seconds from a stop light. What I'd really like to know is why the dude passed the red light in the first place.

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Klutz View Post
    Brady walked away from the accident uninjured. He practiced shortly after on Thursday with the Patriots at Gillette Stadium.
    LIKE A CHAMP.

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Edit: Double post

Spoiler: show
    LIKE A CHAMP

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Too bad Pacman and black Tank Johnson are going to finish what Rodriguez started.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I thought it was Wayne Brady. I am disappointed.

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Awwww shit! It's Wayne Brady, son.

...Rodrigues' sister laid into the media on Friday, upset that her family is being portrayed as the cause of the accident...

...Rogerio Rodrigues' 21-year-old son, Ludgero, was driving the family's 1997 Mercury Villager minivan on Commonwealth Avenue where he reportedly ran a red light and caused the crash...
    Yeah, how dare the news... report the facts...

Demosthenes11

fuck if you gucking hit my car, almost kill me, and then complain you bet your broke ass you get not a dime from me. media thinks the accident is his fault because you are poor? nigga you only want money cuz he's rich

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Next town over. It's 99% poor portuguese people, my least favorite brand of poor people.

BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

Read the police report on it..........

Yea there's no question here about the cause of the crash lol

Relic Horn
    BG Level

What did it say? I'm curious.

BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

Just same old stuff that was released to the press.

Kid is one shitty driver, multiple accidents and tickets on his driving record and that he was cited for running a red light in this accident

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Whatever, you're just another cop trying to cover up the fact that Brady tried to stab the driver with his Eagle Scout knife. After that, Brady broke that other guy's back with a Perfect Plex right there on the street. 'fess up.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    Regardless of whose fault it was, you would think Brady or the Patriots would have reached out to them somehow...
    Why reach out to them? If someone ran a red light and slammed into my car, causing a severe injury to one of their loved ones that was riding with them, I wouldn't "reach out" to them even though I'm not the Patriots or Tom Brady, I wouldn't reach out because it was their own damn fault they got their relative hurt. If he provides financial assistance with hospital bills, it's almost like he's admitting he was at fault. If he just sends them an autographed football, how the hell does that help them?

OTOH, if he caused the accident, I would see him reaching out to them as a prudent, reasonable thing to do. Is it automatic now that more fortunate people have to help out less fortunate people when their lives intersect like this even though the less fortunate people were at fault?

Assanginator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Talus View Post
    ....... Is it automatic now that more fortunate people have to help out less fortunate people when their lives intersect like this even though the less fortunate people were at fault?
    Gospel of Wealth...

Brady came out of it fine. The other guy didn't. He's in no way obligated to help, but the patriots do have some bad PR on doing the right thing. (see: School wins award but Patriot Players don't show up).

He used one of his bitches as an airbag, walks away clean.... that's my boy!