BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    Every time I see one of those I have a hard time figuring out who the retard is :/
    ^

I can never tell.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Warren Castille
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

I didn't adjust for the hugeness of the screenshot and had a seriously difficult time telling who was in the party just from the text. What with the "KEEP TALKING I'LL GM YOU" and the "YOU DON'T OWN THE ZONE" it was certainly something else.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

We needed 4 KIs and that was during our fourth one. If they put 1/10th the effort into popping that they did whining in /say every pop (pretty much everytime Sheetan says anything it was bitching after being outpopped again) they'd have been done.

Insert witty title here
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by evilpaul View Post
    We needed 4 KIs and that was during our fourth one. If they put 1/10th the effort into popping that they did whining in /say every pop (pretty much everytime Sheetan says anything it was bitching after being outpopped again) they'd have been done.
    Every time I see one of those I have a hard time figuring out who the retard is :/
    ^

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

That's the best part. Double the retard in a single post. Winning!

If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

http://i53.tinypic.com/2ryhcf4.png
    http://i52.tinypic.com/24lobcx.jpg

Saw these two talking about how awesome Gungnir would be.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Lyall View Post
    I didn't adjust for the hugeness of the screenshot and had a seriously difficult time telling who was in the party just from the text. What with the "KEEP TALKING I'LL GM YOU" and the "YOU DON'T OWN THE ZONE" it was certainly something else.
    Those 2 are actually in the same pt, as strange as this might look like.
    Wich was cleverness PT
    Wich leads to where I think cleverness pt is more fail then the other pt.
    Posting your own fail?Oh well that whm shetaan sucked monkey balls in that pt aparently.
    The other pt (shetaan one) was a shout PT, where my poor ls fiend got fooled into.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kicoe Vashai
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Odin

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/6...0818154824.png
    and yes that'd be a Ninurta's Sash & 2 Flame Rings

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by vanessoutra View Post
    Those 2 are actually in the same pt, as strange as this might look like.
    Wich was cleverness PT
    Wich leads to where I think cleverness pt is more fail then the other pt.
    Posting your own fail?Oh well that whm shetaan sucked monkey balls in that pt aparently.
    The other pt (shetaan one) was a shout PT, where my poor ls fiend got fooled into.
    When did BG start white mobs/???'s aren't fairgame? Or defend Xbox Live racist/homophobic douchebaggery?

Anwyay, I guess I need to thread every gimp I see now? That party was uniformly shitty. They took almost 30 minutes to kill Cara later and had people randomly dying throughout.Must have been Cara's epic wipe move.

Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

When did BG start white mobs/???'s aren't fairgame? Or defend Xbox Live racist/homophobic douchebaggery?

Anwyay, I guess I need to thread every gimp I see now? That party was uniformly shitty. They took almost 30 minutes to kill Cara later and had people randomly dying throughout.Must have been Cara's epic wipe move.
    Niggas ain't got nothin on our 3 benediction, fail whm brew and then wipe, claim and double drop carabosses.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Do you even read?
    1.I am not saying white mobs/??? aren't fairgame.It is and I pretty much don't give a fuck.

2.The /say war you guys started Look more like the fail/retarded move in that SS, sorry.Doing that put you at the same lvl of noobness as them, next time just ignore and go on.

3.Did I said that whm sucked?I might not have said it enough.

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post

Saw these two talking about how awesome Gungnir would be.
    I took a break from the game for awhile so I may be missing something, but I'm curious what was wrong with these two since most of the gear looks fairly common.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Well the first one has a Heed Ring, which makes me die a little inside especially with the Empyrean. No ammo's a little weird, but I could see the rest passing off as an idle/towngear set. If that's a TP set though I'm going to be a very unhappy DRG; you don't TP in full Twilight OR AF3+2 legs.

Second one's possibly an idle set but still that belt suggests they're a fulltimer; most people don't idle in a Warwolf (at least that's what I'm assuming it is, if it's a Warrior's Belt or some other lolbelt then this renders any hope for them null and void). If so, they need to die in a fire for TPing in Twilight Helm and AF3+1 legs/hands. Could be a WS set though, it has the components of it. If so, though, the feet and earring slots look weird. And I hope that's an Ethereal and not a Suppa, some benefit of the doubt. =x

I'm not defending them, despite it looking like it. More like I'm trying to rationalize it because such images make my DRG pride hurt.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

The first is also /NIN.

Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Kensagaku View Post
    Well the first one has a Heed Ring, which makes me die a little inside especially with the Empyrean. No ammo's a little weird, but I could see the rest passing off as an idle/towngear set. If that's a TP set though I'm going to be a very unhappy DRG; you don't TP in full Twilight OR AF3+2 legs.

Second one's possibly an idle set but still that belt suggests they're a fulltimer; most people don't idle in a Warwolf (at least that's what I'm assuming it is, if it's a Warrior's Belt or some other lolbelt then this renders any hope for them null and void). If so, they need to die in a fire for TPing in Twilight Helm and AF3+1 legs/hands. Could be a WS set though, it has the components of it. If so, though, the feet and earring slots look weird. And I hope that's an Ethereal and not a Suppa, some benefit of the doubt. =x

I'm not defending them, despite it looking like it. More like I'm trying to rationalize it because such images make my DRG pride hurt.
    It was all full timed. There's like two other empy holders that are either /whm or /nin all the time for no reason.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by zven View Post
    http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/6...0818154824.png
    and yes that'd be a Ninurta's Sash & 2 Flame Rings
    You're just jealous you don't have a Ninur..... nvm lol.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    gimps
    Was Cashmoneygal Cashmoney?

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/4...0821193016.jpghttp://img51.imageshack.us/img51/660...0821193033.jpg

Have a SS in my abyssea folder somewhere of the first guy not using dusk in TP gear if anyone cares, just easier to upload that pic since it was next to the other gimp running by him. And I missed print screening one from Dyna - Sandy today of some NIN fulltiming AF3 set + dual ToM AGI katanas and twilight torque