1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 0 hours, 41 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 23 hours, 18 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 17 hours, 41 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 16 hours, 18 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Unable to locate character?

I had a Legacy character on the Balmung server that I used to play 1.0 with and all phases of Beta with. I never had a problem logging in with her until Early Access, and now it's saying 0/8 when I try to find my toon under Balmung or any server. However, when I enter the name in, it says it's already been taken.

What gives? Is it because I'm selecting my FFXIV Service Account 2 over Service Account 1? Thanks.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I'm having the same problem, so I hope this remedies it. It seems to be the problem we're having. They haven't got back to me yet though. Sorry I can't post links yet so bear with me. Google "final fantasy xiv a realm reborn early access wrong account" You should see a search that says "FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Support Center" That should have instructions to tell SE to fix it.