We wear wine red on Wednesdays

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Marius Krieg
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

If you friend list someone I think just about any level is free. All of the friend list people's pawns I summon cost 0 RC to enlist.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Manual said friends pawns are free so yeah, shouldn't matter the level. Kinda game breaking to do that though lol. This game would be far less fun if there wasn't some actual challenge in it.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

I was unaware of that. Neato. I should totally friend Mooshy.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Marius Krieg
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Yeah that's why I've been sticking to pawns withing 5-7 levels above me at the most. Tons of RC that doesn't matter but I wanna keep myself at least somewhat challenged. Nice that you can friend list someone through pawns though, too.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

I randomly stumbled across a "Cole Train" pawn in my world earlier, had to send the creator a message commending him for his beautiful craftsmanship. It was practically the spitting image of him. Makes me wish I made a gag pawn just so other people can laugh at it.

Just finished it (still have post game left). Fuck Skyrim. Hard.

Best battle in forever.

No Pants, No Problem
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Just curious how far from the end I may be.

Spoiler: show
    I just got the quest to go to the Greatwall because it's been taken over. I'm guessing I'm very very close to the end but maybe not.

Oh and the Cockatrice fight wasn't any different than a Griffon fight for me. Killed very quickly.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

lol But im on xbox ;; Not even sure why I got it for xbox, I bought the game on a whim and for some reason said xbox :< Btw Assassin is stupid stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid overpowered. Broken overpowered. And I dont even have the Fighter strength augment yet..
    Just took down like 3 bars of the online Ur-Dragon solo in a Lady Dress like a madam

Quote Originally Posted by Mooshywooshy View Post
    Same thing happened to me He wont be in Gran Soren even after the dragon so its a pain in the arse. You'll only have access to an INN in gran soren that doesnt allow access to storage ><
    Yeah this sucks. I thought that the end character was based on the most recent person you gained max affinity with before The Final Battle. Dragon should have taken Madeleine... or Mercedes. This blows.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Graelinn View Post
    Yeah this sucks. I thought that the end character was based on the most recent person you gained max affinity with before The Final Battle. Dragon should have taken Madeleine... or Mercedes. This blows.
    Yeah. It prevented me from wanting to do anything but finish the game because no storage is pretty lame

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I am still on the fence about picking this up. Part of me really wants to but the lack of multiplayer is really disappointing to me. The other part of me realizes I have too many games to play as it is. Argh.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I saw Old Gregg the other day. Green hair and skin. Only could have been better if he was wearing a dress.

But did he have a downstairs mixup? If only Crack Fox was doable...

Yeah Moosh it may drive me insane having to go to the Encampment anytime I want to remove something from storage... or to my house in Cassardis where the Innkeeper is.

I wonder... Do you think if I gave the Arisen Ring to one of the other people I have max affinity with that he would bail and go back to Gran Soren. I wonder if I could carry him there.

Ridill
    BG Level

If I start a NG+ will all my portcrystals stay or will I have to collect them all and put them in storage?

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fitz Everleigh
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

On brobox myself. GT is asthmagasm, Jormungandr is my pawn. Been using him as a Fighter/Warrior mostly. What skills should I grab from other classes for him? I've kinda ran out of stuff to do with him since he's such a reliable tank.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

I'm enjoying this game as much as I enjoyed whiteknignt chronicles when I made my cotton farm and filled it with black Npcs. Only this time I won't end up in a coma.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Marius Krieg
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Is there any reason I should switch my pawn to a different class in order to gain helpful tanking abilities or tendencies? She's been on Fighter for 42 levels now I haven't looked up the different abilities Warrior gets or any other of the classes besides the ones I've played.

Did Aria perform well for you Myrrh? I think I jabbed the "Come" button too frequently she's been hanging back a bit, gotta change that.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Alright! I get to discontinue building my quest list, because someone thankfully tracked them all down.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/dra...ests-list.html

EDIT: For a tanking pawn it's worth unlocking Warrior for DEF+, and working on Mage a bit for M.Def+

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Marius Krieg
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Perfect, thanks Viq. Appreciate the list and the effort you put into yours either way lol.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Viq View Post
    EDIT: For a tanking pawn it's worth unlocking Warrior for DEF+, and working on Mage a bit for M.Def+
    Actually, I was wondering about that when I read up on the augments.
    It seemed to me that since those are static amounts, they might not be so useful later on. Is 50 DEF huge late game or is it basically nothing?