+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

King of the Nerds: Casting Call. From Producers of Mythbusters, Amazing Race, Survivor

Fucking do it you dorks. Fucking loser nerds with your fucking glasses and your computers and your math and your fucking robe and wizard hat.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...03180120_n.jpg

Also I would put it in bentertainment geekly but fuck that and fuck you. And if you wanna be down with Bad Boy then fuck you too. Chino XL, Fuck you too. All you motherfuckers. Die slow, my four-four make sure all your kids dont grow.
    -2pac

Shallow and Pedantic
    BG Level

Would watch, inbefore grand prize is a date with some hot chick/dude and 10,000$

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Finally a reality show I would watch!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I might put my name in the hat, hahaha. If it's over the summer at least, can't let it interfere with my maths.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

anyone watch that dating show that was a bunch of random speed daters from NYCC and they picked the most socially awkward?

Ya, this seems like the same thing.

Un-Rad Conrad
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I...don't think I'm awkward enough, somehow.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

I'll do my best to edit this glorious show.

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Damn, I am too old.

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

revenge is on cc

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    I'll do my best to edit this glorious show.
    Not enough blax

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I don't think I'm quite a big enough geek to qualify.

However, I'll use this opportunity to recruit any Portland area (or Seattle) geeks to tomorrow's Portland Geek Olympathon, which I'm participating in and looking forward to.

Their page is here if you want more information or want to register.

Events List:
    Ready to be put through your paces? In this year’s Olympathon, your geeky mettle will be tested in a multitude of events presented by PGC3 Organizations:

Buzz Lightbeer; to Oblivion and Beyond! – by Funhouse Lounge
    Submit to a taste-test of five different light beers and figure out which is which.
    Choose Your Own Super Adventure – by The Alter Egos Society
    Using a scenario from the Alter Egos Society, you must make the choice to go the way of heroism or villainy. Once you’ve chosen your path, various obstacles will appear in the story forcing you to choose which way the story should proceed.
    Cort & Fatboy Geek Trivia: Special Edition – by Things From Another World
    Compete in a special single round of Geek Trivia for some final valuable points!
    Costume Contest (Individual) – by the PGC3 Board
    The PGC3 board will judge a contest for the best costumed individual.
    Costume Contest (Team) – by the PGC3 Board
    The PGC3 board will judge a contest for the best costumed team.
    David vs. Goliath FPS Showdown – by Old Town Computers
    Pit your two best PC gamers to play against a former competitive Counter Strike player and all-around FPS wiz. The game is TBA and the format is Deathmatch. Score as many kills as you can against our Champion, the more kills the closer you’ll get to gold!
    Find Your Serenity - by PDX Browncoats
    Hold the yoga “chair” pose for as long as possible.
    Floating World Scavenger Hunt – by Floating World Comics
    Use a list of “items” that must be located within the pages of any comic book or item within Floating World Comics. For example, if asked for a ‘newspaper reporter’ they would want to find a comic with Clark Kent.
    the Great Bag and Board Race – by Things From Another World
    Can you prove your comic-book cred? You’ve got just two minutes to put together a short box and bag and board as many comics as you possibly can!
    House of Cards – by Guardian Games
    Build a house of cards with a 60 card deck of Magic the Gathering Cards, every team member must place at least one card on the house. No adhesives allowed.
    Left 4 Dead: Last Man Standing – by Backspace
    Play a teamless, solo round of Left4Dead. You’ll be scored based on how close you get to making it to the safehouse with no help.
    Liar’s Dice – by PDXYAR
    Challenge the pirates of PDXYAR to a rousing game of Liar’s Dice. Games tend to last approximately 20 minutes. One member of each team competes against 4 members of PDXYAR in a 5-player game.
    Make It So! – by The Unscriptables
    Dress up in uniform and create a scene in the style of Star Trek; the Next Generation.
    Psychic Pinball – by Ground Kontrol Classic Arcade
    Play pinball without seeing the flippers at all! Everything about this game of pinball is normal, but the bottom portion of the pinball glass is obscured. Rely on your ability to predict (or guess) where the ball is and get the best score in a standard 3-ball game!
    “Racing the Tubes” Internet Alleycat Bike Race – by Old Town Computers
    A multi-point alleycat style race that will take place over 2 hours and take racers to various Portland locales. At every stop the racer will need to decode a puzzle with the help of the internet to move on to the next checkpoint.
    Robot Name That Tune – by Cognition: The Robot Uprise
    The lyrics of popular songs will be sung or played through a vocoder to a) sound like a cylon and b) obscure the tune. Teams will compete by naming the songs on an answer sheet.
    Rock Band Weezer Challenge – by Chronicles of the Nerds
    Play a three song setlist of predetermined Weezer songs. If a group doesn’t have enough members for all 4 instruments someone from Chronicles of the Nerds will fill in.
    Scallywag Hunt – by PDXYAR
    This is a scavenger hunt, but instead of locating items, teams will need to find a specific member of PDXYAR hiding someplace in Portland. At pre-determined times (the number of which has not been decided), clues will be posted to Facebook and Twitter as to the identity and location of the hidden pirate. The first team to locate the pirate and post a photo of themselves with him/her to Facebook and/or Twitter wins that round.
    Seacrest vs. The World - by Ground Kontrol Classic Arcade
    Challenge legendary Portland villain (and member of 2011 Olympathon winning team) Ryan “Seacrest” Reid in a game of Street Fighter: Third Strike.
    Vintage Toys “The Price is Right” – by Billy Galaxy
    Look at a small display of vintage toys and then match those toys with the appropriate price tags.

If nothing else, they should get credit for their awesome logo:

New Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Sadly while I am geeky by societies definition, I'm not ready to wear the crown.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    Not enough blax
    I'm on a show now about a family of rednecks visiting England. there is not a single blax to be found

True skill only comes from macro switching all your e-peen gear thru 10 pages
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Delirium View Post
    anyone watch that dating show that was a bunch of random speed daters from NYCC and they picked the most socially awkward?

Ya, this seems like the same thing.
    The Comic Con speed dating show? Some of those people were weird and awkward... although one or two were cute. I don't seem to qualify albeit I do associate with most of the list but to a lesser degree.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

i am entering even though i am not qualified. im going to grow a quick neck beard and submit it as my recent pic. hopefully that will get me through the first round.

Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    i am entering even though i am not qualified. im going to grow a quick neck beard and submit it as my recent pic. hopefully that will get me through the first round.
    get some cheeto dust in there and go for broke

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Bust out the ol sweater vest!

I've never played WOW, so I'm disqualified.

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

You don't have to answer yes to every one of the questions, just probably a lot of them. Reading comprehension?

True skill only comes from macro switching all your e-peen gear thru 10 pages
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

disqualified lol

HorseyGod should get on this...

Un-Rad Conrad
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

with what neck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast