+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Girl grew up locked away in backyard shed

This man freaked me out because he reminds me of John Doe from Se7en when he talks excitedly about "Wait till you see it, it will blow your mind."

It's similar because he has no concept whatsoever of reality as if he is proud of what he did. He also owns a church and in his words:
    "Wait until you hear the story of what took place at this house," he said. "You are going to be completely impressed. It's a disgusting thing that took place with me at the beginning. But I turned my life completely around and to be able to understand that, you have to start there."

My thoughts are with the family and the victim, of course her children as well because they are his kids. I wonder if his wife, who assisted him in the kidnapping and in jail now, is herself also a victim.

News Story:
    Sheriff: Kidnap victim, children kept in backyard shed - CNN.com

Interview with the kidnapper:
    Kidnap Suspect: 'Wait Until You Hear The Story' - Sacramento News Story - KCRA Sacramento

Officials search the property of Phillip Garrido, who police say kept an abducted girl in a shed for 18 years.

The 18-year mystery of what happened to Jaycee Dugard ended this week when a sex offender admitted to corrections authorities that he abducted her.

Jaycee was abducted from South Lake Tahoe in June 1991, said Fred Kollar, undersheriff of El Dorado County. The case began to unfold when the sex offender, Phillip Garrido, 58, was stopped and questioned by campus police at the University of California at Berkeley.

With him were two children and a woman identified only as Alissa, who DNA tests later revealed was Dugard, now 29. The children were later determined to be Garrido's and Dugard's, Kollar said.

During questioning by a parole officer, Garrido admitted to having abducted Dugard and said the two children were his, said Scott Kernan, undersecretary for the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation. Video Watch police talk about why they arrested Garrido »

Garrido and and his wife, Nancy, were taken into custody and held at the jail in Concord, California. An officer at the jail said the two had been booked and were ordered held on $1 million bail. They are now being held in El Dorado County, according to public records.

Phillip Garrido had been booked on charges of kidnapping, conspiracy and related offenses, the officer said. Nancy Garrido was booked on charges of kidnapping and conspiracy.

Phillip Garrido was paroled from a Nevada state prison June 8, 1988, and served time in federal custody and in Nevada for sexual assault, the corrections department said. The Department of Justice's Megan's Law page shows that the arrest involved a charge of forcible rape.

Dugard, now 29, is in "good health," the El Dorado County Sheriff's Department said.

Earlier Thursday, Carl Probyn, Dugard's stepfather, said an FBI agent had called his wife, Terry, on Wednesday afternoon to tell her that Dugard had been found.

He witnessed the abduction of the blond, blue-eyed girl, who was wearing a pink windbreaker and pink stretch pants as she walked to her bus stop on June 10, 1991. Video Watch the stepfather describe finding out Jaycee is alive »

At the time, "it was reported that a vehicle occupied by two individuals drove up to Jaycee Dugard and abducted her in view of her stepfather," the El Dorado County Sheriff's office said Thursday.

The El Dorado County Sheriff's office scheduled a news conference for 3 p.m. (6 p.m. ET) to discuss the case.

Probyn said his wife, who was flying Thursday from Southern California to meet with Dugard, spoke to her daughter on Wednesday.

"Jaycee remembers everything," he said. "They talked back and forth and she had the right answers to all my wife's questions."

He said, "I'm feeling great! ... It's like winning the Lotto."

Ernie Allen, president of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, said the reappearance of Dugard is "absolutely huge."

"One of the things that we preach to searching families all the time ... is that even in these long-term cases there's hope," he said.

"Even in these long-term cases ... it's important that we not let the world forget."

Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Aw fuck.

WHERE THE FUCK DID MY CUSTOM TITLE GO
    I DEMAND IT BE RESTORED
    OR A TITLE OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE IS PROVIDED
    Both of them. That's just a dick move.

BG Level

Am I in general?!

Oh, you've got green eyes.
    Oh, you've got blue eyes.
    Oh, you've got grey eyes.

BG Level

can't help but wonder at the logistics of keeping someone locked up, how she cared for the kids (ie nursing) and what the kids were going through in terms of the knowledge of their mother's condition

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    BG Level

I can't even imagine how many good tv shows and movies she missed, poor girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Blarg View Post
    I can't even imagine how many good tv shows and movies she missed, poor girl.
    lmfao

BG Level

think the shed had good wifi? I'd rather die than have shitty internet

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

The guy that kidnapped her, said she was in love with him. And we will all get to know the heart-warming story some day.

I cant imagine the family's emotions of not only getting their daughter back, but finding out she was raped for years, had 2 children, and none of them have been to school or a doctor.

I would go insane if anything ever happend to my wife or daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    I cant imagine the family's emotions of not only getting their daughter back, but finding out she was raped for years, had 2 children, and none of them have been to school or a doctor.
    Universal Health care would have fixed this.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sirrus_Asura View Post
    gtFo

2600klub

Loves tits more than you

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Sirrus_Asura View Post
    Get the fuck out

I wonder if he made a glory hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnell View Post
    Get the fuck out

bbbut... This is spam. =(

BG Level

yeah and we have standards

You must be this ___________________
    ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ terrible
    ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­to ride this ride.

­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ And you are here.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

lmao Howie

BG Level

I don't wanna pat myself on the back but if you wanna go ahead and toss that into the IAS fk yeah awesomelarity I wouldn't be mayad

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Roark View Post
    yeah and we have standards

You must suck this much cock ___________________
    ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­to ride this ride.

­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ And you are here.

I'll get right on it boss.

No you won't. That's the point.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

when you fix you are supposed to make it funny... Q_Q

Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
    when you fix you are supposed to make it funny... Q_Q