Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Go Team Derp! Episode 4: Womp Womp

Hi I’m Rubicon and I’d like to invite all fans of Final Fantasy XI and XIV to listen to our new podcast at Zantetsuken.net called GO TEAM DERP! We give the latest news on Final Fantasy XI and XIV and humorous segments like Dev Tracking (developer responses on the official forums) and Drama Lama (the biggest whiners get the spotlight). Whatever we do, we have a lot of fun doing it.

Go Team Derp! Episode 4: Womp Womp

http://zantetsuken.net/goteamderp/go...rp-4-womp-womp

A lot of love and care went into this one, along with a lot of derp and one minor erection. This week we cover FFXI Dynamis adjustments and upcoming job adjustments. Then we switch over to FFXIV for everything you wanted to know about Patch 1.19… and then some! We bring back Dev Tracking and roll out a new segment: Drama Llama. It’s explicit, it’s funny, and it’s all womp womp.

We would love to hear from our audience and may use your e-mails, comments, suggestions and rants in an upcoming show!! Contact us by email at [email protected]. We're also on iTunes! Search for us, Team Derp.

Thanks for listening!

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Did I miss something? Aside from being a bit random, I don't see anything particularly wrong with the post (or maybe I'm just blind?) /shrug

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Warren Castille
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

If I had to take a guess:

Hi forum I don't post on! I'd like hits on my webpage! Come listen to our zany podcast with a hilarious and original name wherein we talk about FFXI updates, just like in your FFXI News threads! Check out our new features, like Dev Tracking! Just like your Dev Tracker thread! And Drama Lama, just like your Gimp/Confused and Random Fail threads! It's actually about the Official Forums, just like your thread!

We love to hear from our audience, which does not include you hence my post, and please come listen to us and email us and justify our performance! We still won't post on your forum, though.

kthx!
    I don't know, randomly fishing for hits on a forum you don't really belong to seems pretty... Not sure of the word here... Ridiculous? Don't hand out flyers on the corner, man, we don't want them.

Edit: Or it could have been the exact same post also being thrown into the XIV section. Counts as spam, right?