• Navigation
+ Reply to Thread
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Heads up for Tmobile users/wannabe users: Get any smartphone (s2 included) free tomorrow.

Figured I'd be nice and point out that technically for today only Tmobile had a deal where any smartphone was free for new users and those available for an upgrade. However, their systems were down for most of the day, so they extended the sale and it's still running tomorrow.

Getting my free Samsung Galaxy s2 tomorrow! (b'')b

On a note, they cost money, but you get a full mail-in rebate. So for the s2 you have to pay $250, and then get a $250 mail-in rebate. If you are poor and can't front the money, then it won't be worth it.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Can you do this online or you have to go to one of thier stand at the mall?

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by gt_killa View Post
    Can you do this online or you have to go to one of thier stand at the mall?
    I'm pretty sure you can do it online, just you'd have to wait for the phone in the mail. (which means longer getting the rebate)

From what the guy told us, it was like the whole t-mobile network that was down, so that probably includes the online system as well.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Is there any deal for existing customers to re-up their contract? My mom needs a new phone that's not a pos.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Purrrfect View Post
    Is there any deal for existing customers to re-up their contract? My mom needs a new phone that's not a pos.
    sadly I don't think so. When we first went in I thought I was on that semi-upgrade that tmobile does. (you know how they let you upgrade earlier for a smaller discount). At first the guy was like "sorry this deal is only for full-upgrades and new customers." But he went to the computer to look at my info to see if there was anything he could do, and he said, "no, wait you're already at a full upgrade." I guess I must have just hit that mark.

sometimes you can still get in on a deal though especially if you've been with them for awhile. So it's worth a shot considering he was going to see what he could do for me initially. But for sure she wouldn't be able to get in on the free deal.