1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 21 hours, 5 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 2 hours, 54 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 14 hours, 5 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 19 hours, 54 minutes
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heavensward Key?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Heavensward Key?

I bought HW's digital collector's edition a few weeks ago on the SE store, I don't know if I'm missing something but common sense dictates that I should register it somewhere, yet I haven't received any code besides the EA one, the mogstation shows my account as this

http://puu.sh/itw2P/97540e2efb.png

Which has me worried, do I have to do anything else?

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

D'oh, forgot to check that thread, knew it had to be posted/talked about somewhere, thanks!

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Claire Farron
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

It might be worth stickying this post since I was about to make a thread for the same thing.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mirai Amariyo
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

ITT: People wondering where their retail code is when the retail version hasn't been released.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ellatrix Reatori
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Grieverbk View Post
    ITT: People wondering where their retail code is when the retail version hasn't been released.
    Except SE's distribution for this is the most convoluted idiocy I've ever seen. Buy key from store, to unlock another key, but oh wait that key is only good for 1 week then we'll give you another key at 'launch' even though everyone will be playing on 'early access' that you need to put in or you can't play expansion after your first (or second key, depending on where you bought it) expires!. Also, we're going to change mog station right when most people are going to want to check to make sure they registered properly, but then make it really hard to confirm that you have early access registered, and have people questioning if they did it right because the 'Heavensward' line is blank.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mirai Amariyo
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Dammerung View Post
    but then make it really hard to confirm that you have early access registered, and have people questioning if they did it right because the 'Heavensward' line is blank.
    Except that it says you have early access (and for which platform) directly under your subscription/account type.
    Register Early Access code, get Early Access. If not having a retail activation when you haven't activated a retail code is too much for you to handle, I can't help you.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ellatrix Reatori
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Grieverbk View Post
    Except that it says you have early access (and for which platform) directly under your subscription/account type.
    Register Early Access code, get Early Access. If not having a retail activation when you haven't activated a retail code is too much for you to handle, I can't help you.
    No it doesn't. They took out that useful feature yesterday.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthars Menethil
    FFXIV Server
    Chocobo
    FFXI Server
    Odin

peep need to know that early access does not mean the game is out yet, it just mean SE allowed you to access the content, for rewarding pre-ordered peeps

the game itself is officially released on 23rd, aka the day they will send you the product/codes

you register it just like any other game, except this time, you register another code to play earlier

is that still too hard for some people?!

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mirai Amariyo
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Dammerung View Post
    No it doesn't. They took out that useful feature yesterday.
    Really. Did they now?

I just grabbed this.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Garu Dyne
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

We will not be getting our codes until probably Monday morning at the earliest. Steam however got their normal license codes way back when.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Milk Ichigo
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

I have same picture on my mog station but can not do new quests. Do you know why?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aylin Celesse
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Hellscream

I need to remember to never pre-order from Amazon ever again.
    I have yet to receive ANY code, but apparently people who did receive one are reporting that they're not getting early access, and those that are getting EA are not receiving pre-order items. It's a great big clusterfuck.

Piece of shit Bruins fan

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by Bardlet View Post
    those that are getting EA are not receiving pre-order items.
    Nobody is getting pre-order items until next week. The EA code gives you both early access and the preorder items.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aylin Celesse
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Hellscream

Quote Originally Posted by Cutriss View Post
    Nobody is getting pre-order items until next week. The EA code gives you both early access and the preorder items.
    My bad then, was going by the complaints I was reading on the amazon review.

I'm still at work myself, finally got my code after 9 am. -.-; Did manage to get registration done and the install going remotely now but, ugh, Amazon. Never ever ever again.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ardreul Galawen
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Bardlet View Post
    I need to remember to never pre-order from Amazon ever again.
    I have yet to receive ANY code, but apparently people who did receive one are reporting that they're not getting early access, and those that are getting EA are not receiving pre-order items. It's a great big clusterfuck.
    Amazon gave out the game code not the pre-order code. So the code that you have (go to your digital library in amazon. it's there) will register the full Heavensward expansion on the 23rd.

The pre-order code was not given out by amazon. It was a mistake. Everyone on reddit says to email/call them and they will eventually email you a pre-order code which you can then use to get early access and the pre-order items. The pre-order items will not be released till the 23rd though.