1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 23 hours, 15 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 0 hours, 44 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 16 hours, 15 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 17 hours, 44 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

There is a level 30 GSM leve in Uldah that requires malachite bracelets. "A little birdie told me" You get 53010 for turning in three HQ and can do it up to three times. So about 159,030 exp and 3k gil for one leve

Raw Malachite 1,500gil for 99
    Silver Ore 2-3k Gil for 99
    Wind crystal prices may vary

Also from what I found, Blacksmith is extremely useful for leveling crafts as it creates the most main hand weapons and HQ ones make a huge difference. A HQ level 42 GSM Hammer has better stats than the level 48 NQ

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Seravi Edalborez View Post
    Useful stuff
    Thank you!

Weaving 36 (doesn't seem to trigger at 35) - Linen Wedge Cap of Gathering (Ul'dah)
    2 Undyed Linen
    1 Linen Yarn
    1 Electrum Ingot

30k NQ 90k HQ

Quote Originally Posted by Shinebox View Post
    Also from what I found, Blacksmith is extremely useful for leveling crafts as it creates the most main hand weapons and HQ ones make a huge difference. A HQ level 42 GSM Hammer has better stats than the level 48 NQ
    I'd put Weaving up there with a good BSM as good crafts to level first. Also, the Lvl.25 Grand Company crafting (and gathering) shirts are amazing, they have the same stats as the lvl 32 crafted one.

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Atrael View Post
    Level 30: He Has His Quartz

Reward on HQ: 71,000, 1.2k Gil

Craft a Silver Circlet (Goshenite)

Very easy to HQ silver ingots/Goshenite and then get HQ Silver Circlets. I went from 30-50 GSM in two days on this alone spending very little on the very common mats of Silver Ore, Wind Shards/Fire Shards (Leve reward helps with this), Raw Goshenite.

Also, several people sell HQ Silver Circlets on market on my server, and I bought some to speed up the process.
    just hit level 32 on GSM, i think the malacite (sp?) bracelet leve is much better
    3 HQ bracelets nets you 53k and allows you to hand in 6 more HQ bracelets
    53k x 3 = damn
    mats are cheap also, you only need 1 silver ingot as opposed to 3 and you can easily hq malacites since they're a lv 16 synth. plus you save gil by not porting if that makes a difference
    3 HQ mats start you half way at like 790 quality out of 1500. i can confidently get up to 98% and use careful synth 3 times

obvious downside is that it takes a bit more time than circlets, i guess that works itself out in some exp per hour thang

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fallaci Isalie
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Leatherworker 20 - "My Sole to Take"
    Padded Leather Duckbills

10k + 100g for an NQ
    30k + 500g for an HQ

Been using this since I got it. The materials are really cheap, and I was able to HQ them starting right at level 20.

The level 25 leve in Quarrymill asks for 3 of these boots, and this is the one that you can repeat 3 times. For now I've been dumping my HQ's into the level 20 leve and my NQ's into the 25 leve.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Groovebox View Post
    There's an amazing 45 Goldsmithing Leve called "Coral on my mind" located in Ul'dah. It requires you to trade in 1 Red Coral Ring to an NPC in Whitebrim. Now, Red Coral Rings are beyond abundant on the Excalibur server. At one point, there were 90+ listed on the market... so the HQs were going for roughly 1,500 each (some as low as 1k). One HQ trade-in nets you almost 130k in XP and about 1.2k in gil (which pays for your ports to/from if you don't have them set as favorites). I went from 45-49 Goldsmithing in less than an hour and for the whopping amount of roughly 20,000 gil.
    Where exactly is this so called Leve? I'm level 45 GSM and the only two Leves I have for 45 are "Gold Is So Last Year" & "The Big Red." I've pretty much checked everywhere.. Ul'dah Adventurers guild didn't have it.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Have you unlocked leves at Whitebrim (place west of Dragonhead)?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Have you unlocked leves at Whitebrim (place west of Dragonhead)?
    Yeah I did so before posting here.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seravi Edalborez
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Wait, 45 would be Saint Coinach's Find in Mor Dhona actually.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Wait, 45 would be Saint Coinach's Find in Mor Dhona actually.
    Ah.. So I gotta unlock those before doing so, okay. I was just heading there a minute ago just in case.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Okay. Just did the 45 leve, 40 leve. I come back to Adventurers guild and "Coral on My Mind" was nowhere to be found on "level 45 page" BUT... It's on the Level 40 page. Not 45.

Edit: Sorry for Double post.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Weaver Leve - I'll be your wailer today
    Level 25 Weaver Leve, from the Ul'Dah Adventure's Guild, Delivery to Quarry Mill, trading single Valvateen Wedge Cap of Gathering, HQ for 49650 EXP, 675 gil, 380gil for travels if you set 2 favorites in Ul'dah and Quarrymill

this should help get people over some Diremite farming woes, also rewards 4 webs just the icing (Edit: sorry HQ seems to give lightning shards as reward)

Alchemy Leve - Glazed and Confused
    Level 25 Alchemy Leve, From the Ul'Dah Adventure's Guild, Delivery to Quarry Mill, trading single Glass Lens, HQ for 49650 EXP, 585 gil, 380gil for travels if you set 2 favorites in Ul'dah and Quarrymill

Leather Leve - Just Rewards
    Level 25 Leatherworker Leve, From Gridania Adventurer's Guild, Delivery to Quarry Mill, trading single goatskin wristband, HQ for 52074 EXP 777 gil, 200 gil for travels if you set 2 favorites in Gridania and Quarrymill

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Don Kamikaze
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

CRP30
    The long lance of the law - Costa del Sol
    Steel halberds x3, will ask for more
    EXP: 13887 + 27774 per 3 HQ trade ins for a maximum total of 124983 per leve

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by solidgryffin View Post
    Lvl 30 armour
    eyes on a hard body: make a decorated buckler
    Hq brings the reward to 71k.
    Can easily hq these starting at 30 with hq materials.
    Where is this leve?

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

And ding 50 Leatherworking

Level 35 Leve in the camp south of Dragonhead where you turn in boarskin chokers. Also pretty easy to HQ and can net you 19k + 38k more for all three HQ, and solid gil as well.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Carpentry:
    Did level 40 leave 0/3 Mahogany Spinning Wheel

real cheap and easy to do over and over in Gridania, did it all level 4x

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cas Nik
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

I sat at quarrymill and did the 20. leve (The Telltale Tress) for the Cotton Coif of Gathering. I went from 19 - 27 in under 2 hours.

I used carpentry ability Rumination in conjunction with the normal weaving abilities to get HQ roughly 30% of the time. I saved the HQ turn ins and used them for 1/3 in every turn in for 67% increase (around 9k) per. It's also repeatable 3 times so 9 crafts took me to 27k per leve. The Leve also alternates a reward of 10 Diremite webs per turn in (30 per leve) which was really sexy. I got the XP for the crafting , then XP on top with the 3x turn ins + the 67% increase on the HQ turn ins. on top of almost 2 stacks of Diremite!

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

LL leve guy in the adventurer bar.

Double post.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Pruviant View Post
    Where is this leve?