Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Player Warning: Snaggletooth of Siren.

Hoooooo boy... I'm actually posting on BG, which I know is risky business seeing as how in the past I haven't been very adored, especially on forums. Some for completely bogus reasons that are complete bullshit, but some for completely just reasons. I'm surely not perfect, far from it, and have taken a more apathetic attitude for the past year or two. If people don't like me, it's fine, and I don't hold resentment. I have tried not to argue, in game, or off, about game related issues for a long time, or get into any meaningless forum wars. I simply have wanted to play the game with some friends of mine, and have fun, and stay out of drama. For a long time I have tried to keep to myself, do the right things, avoid drama, etc. But of course drama finds me, and I finally cannot let one thing go.

I am the leader of a linkshell known on Siren as Asgard. We do limbus, dynamis, and random activities when we get the chance. All has been well, for a long time, not to say we haven't had drama, because we surely have, and I will admit to that. Not everything is perfect, and I'm sure I've probably made some stupid decisions in the past. But I do my best to be fair to everyone, help them out, get them what they need, and become a stronger linkshell. We are not the best linkshell around, and we don't want to be. We are more of a group of friends, having fun, enjoying ourselves, and getting AF2 and such.

Normally, we've not had too much drama. We have a fairly loose lotting system, which seems to have come back to bite me in the ass. The drops are decided based primarily on points, with effort being a contributing factor. We also base who gets what depending on what they have gotten lately. It's a fairly loose system, but everyone gets what they want most of the time, everyone gets something, people remain happy, and for the biggest part, it has worked because we are like a big group of friends. We try not to make things over complicated, or like rocket science. We just want to have fun, and shit just works... Most of the time, until tonight.

Tonight we did Dynamis-Xarcabard. It was a pretty good run, that began a bit rough, but smoothed out as we went on. We did a few NM's, and did a lot of normal mob pulls, not going for the win or anything. We got RDM hat, which went to Unavailingdeath, We got DNC body, which went to Ramieze, and Summoner horn, which went to Feste (grats to them) and all was going well. Usually, no one ever complains, because we use common sense about who gets drops, coupled with points, what who has got, etc. As I said, things work out just fine... And then...

Assassins Armlets fall (god I know if Wafik reads this he's going to shit himself silly). Now, we had three THF's who were up for it more or less. 2 of them certainly. The main two were Rowe and Linkn. Both hardworking guys, who have a lot of attendance in the shell. Then we had the third thief, Snaggletooth. Now, Snaggletooth got COR Hat, COR Body, and a few other pieces and began passing AF2, to try to get higher in line for THF AF2 hands. I knew he wanted them, and wanted to help him out all I could. He worked very hard for the shell, recruited a lot of members and was a generally friendly guy. Well, Snaggletooth had 26 points, Linkn had 31, and Rowe had 39. Rowe and Linkn had both gotten their share of AF2, but when it evened out they were perfectly just, if not more so, than to lot beside Snaggletooth.

I called out all three to lot, and all three did. At this point, Snaggletooth lost. It turns out Linkn won it. Rowe was totally happy for him, even the THF's who were not able to lot yet were happy for him. Everyone was happy and all seemed fine, until Snaggletooth lost it.

I am about to post some screen shots, of what went on, and what was said. All the above being said, and before anyone says it, I know my points system has holes in it, and is not the best in the world. But as I said, it has worked for us just fine, till now. As of now though, I am most likely going to do a complete overhaul, as I do not want anyone feeling like they've been had, or done wrong.

Snaggletooth has always been way overly friendly to me, which has always worried me. As a leader, it gets so upsetting some times watching some people overly kiss ass to you when you know they want a drop. They try to be your friend, but if something happens, suddenly they turn into a devil and want only to destroy you. Ohh the joys of being a leader...

He started by simply fussing, and getting angry, and saying he was going to leave. I tried to calm him down, tell him we would talk about it after the run, and even was telling him if he thought it was unfair we could try to think up a better points system. He kept getting more and more mad, even as I was apologizing to him for some one else getting what they deserved fair in square. He kept getting more and more angry, tossing around more insults, began threatening to overtake the linkshell, many different things. I tried to calmly work things out with him, as he only wanted to argue more and more, and at best make stupidly unreasonable demands. Even though I agreed to make a better point system that he could have input on. I tried everything in my power to work with him, and all he wanted to do was fuss and gripe. So I eventually had to kick him.

I ended up just ignored him for awhile, told him I was going AFK, and to leave me alone. At this point, I wouldn't have ever made this post here on BG. I deal with crazy people all the time, loot whores, people wanting to get revenge, all kinds of shit, and I know most all leaders have to deal with this from time to time as well. I've had plenty of reasons to post on BG before, but I do not like drama, I ignore it, and want it to disappear since it obviously feeds off of attention, but then... He starts E-Thuggin.

This, just, crosses the line with me. It disgusts me, it pisses me off, and amazes me that anyone would take a game so far. So, I'm going to post what he said, and a bit of what went on during the run, for everyone to judge for themselves. But one thing I think is completely stupid, is threatening to kill some one or hurt them IRL over a god damn video game. People have screwed me over more times than I can count, I have gotten pissed, I've been kicked from linkshells, shit happens, and as I said I'm far from perfect.

But eventually as adults we have to just ignore it, leave it alone, and continue with our lives. At best case, put the fucking game down, like I do every now and then, and enjoy the real world. He claims it is a issue of "disrespect" and "ain't gonna put up with no disrespect" and "Will be payin me a visit" Some how he found out what kind of car I have, and even knows my name. I don't want anyone to go through what I've went through with him. Incase he tries to server hop, he is the Mithra, with the Red hair in a pony tail. He has THF COR BLM BRD 75.

Anyhow, here are the screen shots.

I edited out conversations I was having with other people, or in /l because I find it rude to post conversations like that without people's permission or a warning.

I'm not really good with forums, and cannot figure out how to post links or pictures on here, so sorry if there's a better way to do this.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Serefina Solfyre
    FFXIV Server
    Odin
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Wow, he's REALLY weird <_< such a wannabe gangster.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

People always cry over that drop. It's just a game.

2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Kildar View Post
    People always cry over that drop. It's just a game.
    ^^ This ..... and it's quite ironic too, because most THF's don't like being viewed as just a TH whore, and that's all armlets are good for. >.>

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Serefina Solfyre
    FFXIV Server
    Odin
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Which is exactly why I don't care about not having TH4

man f??? this f???ing s??? god your ls sucks f??? you i am going to come beat the s??? out of you irl even though i censor f???ing words in this game.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arximiro Dragonheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

What the fuck is this idiot's obsession with this toll free number and fucking meeting you for lunch? People like this pos deserve to be killed by god in the most painful way possible, such a waste of humanity.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

You have his work address and phone number. Perhaps you should write them a letter and advise them that their employee is using their company resources to attempt to extort virtual goods from another person.

edited for personal info.-mod staff

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Murdock Siren
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Uther

lol at people getting butt-hurt over TH4.

/blist add

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    lol at people getting butt-hurt over a game

/blist add
    ftfy

That said, lolTH and lolPointSystems

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Badkarma View Post
    ftfy

That said, lolTH and lolPointSystems
    lol at the person, and TH. never did get why people hate point systems so much. Id much rather give a D ring to a crap pld who is on full time and gets the job done, then a pimp pld that shows up every few days.

It also keeps leaders from screwing over others(if they keep track of their own points like ya should)

I can not think of any better system then maybe a mixed one.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Aw c'mon. I didn't think that would get edited. He gave out his information with the phone number. Public domain baby! Oh well. To the OP, if you can't find it and you want it, PM me.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Thanks for the chuckle so early in the morning. That guy is a freak.

Man, this guy will not leave me or my LS alone. He's starting to stalk me and my LS members as well. some of us are calling a GM on him (others are trying hard not to get involved), which probably won't do shit being as GM's usually never help people with harassment, but it's starting to disgust me. He's stalking us, keeps telling them that he has my info and will be paying me a visit, keeps telling them personal info about me, saying all kinds of weird things, and has one supporter who seems to be equally insane and helping him in his harassment. There seems to be no end to this. I really wish it would all just go away and the guy would just leave me and my LS alone.

He didn't get fucking THF AF2 gloves, big fucking deal. There were two others completely in the right if not OVER him to lot them as well. He was still allowed to lot, and lost the lot to them. And because he did not get that item, we have to deal with this.

Avoid this person at all costs.

S N K
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Leylong View Post
    Man, this guy will not leave me or my LS alone. He's starting to stalk me and my LS members as well. some of us are calling a GM on him (others are trying hard not to get involved), which probably won't do shit being as GM's usually never help people with harassment, but it's starting to disgust me. He's stalking us, keeps telling them that he has my info and will be paying me a visit, keeps telling them personal info about me, saying all kinds of weird things, and has one supporter who seems to be equally insane and helping him in his harassment. There seems to be no end to this. I really wish it would all just go away and the guy would just leave me and my LS alone.
    Actually GMs can do something about that.

He didn't get fucking THF AF2 gloves, big fucking deal. There were two others completely in the right if not OVER him to lot them as well. He was still allowed to lot, and lost the lot to them. And because he did not get that item, we have to deal with this.

Avoid this person at all costs.
    Winning personality imo.

Quote Originally Posted by S N K View Post
    Actually GMs can do something about that.

Winning personality imo.
    Well, I've called GM's, had them look up the chat log, and 3 other people I know of have made the same calls. He's still online, and nothing has come of it so. I'm not sure what will come of it, or what different I should say to a GM. Any suggestions are welcome, I just want this to stop.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I called the number and left a voicemail asking if Snaggletooth can come buy me lunch. Waiting for the callback...

~Lynchilles
    Cerberus

Rikus

wow what a douche-mover

So threatening death isn't a bannable offense? SE is so retarded

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by keitari View Post
    I called the number and left a voicemail asking if Snaggletooth can come buy me lunch. Waiting for the callback...
    If only he had TH4, free lunches would drop.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

The "I want to sit down and look into your eyes" part in your SS's... made me lol. At least this guy weeded himself out for you. Looks like you are going to be much better off. GM's should totally do something about the threats though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast