+ Reply to Thread
Page 454 of 533 FirstFirst ... 404 444 452 453 454 455 456 464 504 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Complaint Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Oh hey, I have two hours before I need to be to work, think I'll log in for a bit when I know there won't be any queue and grind out some xp.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU U-

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Has anyone seen Coren's Cold Chromium Coaster drop from this stupid brewfest fight yet? DMB says I'm at 22 fights so far and I've yet to see a single one. Plenty of those damn stam trinkets though. Not only is the drop rate godawful, but unlike the others this will get needed by almost the entire group for sure when one drops.

Also, fuck this stupid 1 bag per day shit. I know it's been around for a bit now, but still. Unless you have a mountain of alts near lvl cap, chances at a mount are slim to none, especially right now. The dev who thought this was a good idea needs a good hard punch right in the fucking balls for even thinking of it, yet alone getting it put into the game.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Korialstrasz View Post
    Has anyone seen Coren's Cold Chromium Coaster drop from this stupid brewfest fight yet? DMB says I'm at 22 fights so far and I've yet to see a single one. Plenty of those damn stam trinkets though. Not only is the drop rate godawful, but unlike the others this will get needed by almost the entire group for sure when one drops.

Also, fuck this stupid 1 bag per day shit. I know it's been around for a bit now, but still. Unless you have a mountain of alts near lvl cap, chances at a mount are slim to none, especially right now. The dev who thought this was a good idea needs a good hard punch right in the fucking balls for even thinking of it, yet alone getting it put into the game.
    Did 25ish runs this morning and saw 4 drop.

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Brewfest is the only world event I still need for the meta. I have barely been able to play at all due to queues, maintenance, and horrible lag. I know that I need to be at least level 89 to enter the fight with Coren, but at this rate (66% to 86) I won't even be close to that by the time Brewfest ends, and if that's the case, I'm going to be fucking pissed.

They should have allowed 85s to queue and at least finish the fight for the achievement even if they aren't eligible for drops.

Fail.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

1) 2nd on the fucking coaster. I've done probably 40 runs since it went live this morning and have seen 4 total, and only one of those went to an actual dps.

2) @Aksannyi: Keep in mind you do have an extra week to get to 89, so that should hopefully take a bit of the pressure off. And in the meantime, you can work on the rest of the meta.

Ridill
    BG Level

You know how it used to work, right?

At best you got a couple more chances a day, but had 5 people rolling if one did drop.

I didn't even realize we could do it, friend randomly invited me and queued, I went along with it (I'm only 89 still) and ended up getting the dodge trinket and the mount lol.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amy Adams
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Uther

Got the coaster on my first run on my monk this morning. Aw yeah.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    You know how it used to work, right?

At best you got a couple more chances a day, but had 5 people rolling if one did drop.
    From what I remember back when I started, it dropped right off the boss, so you could spam it all day every. I could be mistaken though since it has been a while after all.

Random complaint of the day: People that have that fucking mobile armory app. How the fuck is it even remotely fair that people can relist and sell shit on the AH without ever going near an AH, or without even being logged into the game? It's infuriating to list a bunch of items on AH, do a scan when I'm done, and everything is undercut. Take them down, run to a mailbox, run back and relist, and by the time they're all done being relisted things are undercut again. Most of the time when I search for the people undercutting, they're not logged into the game.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

From what I remember back when I started, it dropped right off the boss, so you could spam it all day every. I could be mistaken though since it has been a while after all.

Random complaint of the day: People that have that fucking mobile armory app. How the fuck is it even remotely fair that people can relist and sell shit on the AH without ever going near an AH, or without even being logged into the game? It's infuriating to list a bunch of items on AH, do a scan when I'm done, and everything is undercut. Take them down, run to a mailbox, run back and relist, and by the time they're all done being relisted things are undercut again. Most of the time when I search for the people undercutting, they're not logged into the game.
    You know that's free now right? You can also do it online through armory/battle.net at PC lol.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

I don't even have a working cell phone lol (moved to Canada, phone can't be made to work, didn't care to get a new one etc). Being able to do it on my PC sounds nice though.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

I WANT TO PERSONALLY MURDER WHOEVER DESIGNED THE VISECLAW SOUP DAILY QUEST.

Ridill
    BG Level

It dropped directly off the boss, and each person could only pop it once a day. So if it dropped you had 5 people rolling, and your options were either set up a group of 5 people that hadn't done it and do it 5 times, or use alts to get extra tries. You could try to get into a group that had a few tries after you had used yours, but most people would laugh and say no.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

is it me or is Coren Direbrew severely overtuned?

Ridill
    BG Level

He does seem a little rough, I haven't failed it yet tho and always had pug healer.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

It's not that bad, but the length of the fight can mean a ton of adds and lots of people getting stunned if you don't control it right.

Question: A full day of searching for quests and I'm still at 2550/3000 Neutral with Golden Lotus. Did I miss something or is it that slow?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    It's not that bad, but the length of the fight can mean a ton of adds and lots of people getting stunned if you don't control it right.

Question: A full day of searching for quests and I'm still at 2550/3000 Neutral with Golden Lotus. Did I miss something or is it that slow?
    Did you do the dailies? It takes 2 days to get friendly with them. Even with 2 hubs at friendly it's like 1k rep a day lol.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Yeah that's what I figured, fucking hell.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Dragonblight

Yeah I think golden lotus and shado-pan factions weren't thought over. You need to be revered with golden lotus to start getting reputation with shado-pan, and to top it off the blues both factions sell are ilevel 450. Most people will be 463 from (easyasfuck imo) hc dungeons. But anyway people do these dailies to get access to valor upgrades, right?

I really, really don't think I'm going to have many alts this expansion. I hate dailies. The leveling experience while sweet and funny takes a bit too long.

Ridill
    BG Level

the combination of rep coming only from quests and justice (worthless) and valor gear requiring rep is just about the most fucktarded shit they've ever pulled

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Noobta View Post
    Did you do the dailies? It takes 2 days to get friendly with them. Even with 2 hubs at friendly it's like 1k rep a day lol.
    So no extra hubs open up at friendly? I can still only do dailies at Mistfall/Golden Pagoda now that I've ranked up.