+ Reply to Thread
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

HALP I fail at Open Office

So, this is irritating me to no end and I can't seem to figure out how to fix it.

Ok, so normally when you have a text document loaded, on the bottom left corner of the open office program it will tell you what page you are on (ex. 3/7). Somehow about two weeks ago mine stopped doing it, but instead has this bottom scrolling bar even though there's no where for it to scroll. See image: (spoilered for size)

Spoiler: show

So I can't seem to get rid of the bar, and I can't seem to get the page number count back. This includes new documents or uploading old ones. What's frustrating is when I try to look up the solution all I get is tutorials on how to put page numbers on my document, which isn't the issue.

I've tried zooming in and out, opening up and closing all kinds of toolbars, but fuck if I can't figure out wtf happened. It really isn't that huge of a deal, but it's starting to irritate me because I have some documents that I need to print specific pages of and the number the docs have aren't always the real page numbers (I had one that listed a page as pg. 23 but it was really pg. 12). I have a feeling this is a really obvious answer. Me and technology don't mix very well. ;_;

Thanks in advance!

True skill only comes from macro switching all your e-peen gear thru 10 pages
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Get LibreOffice instead >_>

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

View > Status Bar

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    View > Status Bar
    how the fuck...I swear I opened everything....I love you. ;_; I knew this was going to be something stupid. hahaha -.-;

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

I got bored and tinkered with View options xD

Though yeah, OpenOffice is starting to piss me off to. Spell check only works on half my documents now.