Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

General WWE Discussion: Roman Weeps, Taker Retires, MNK/SAM/RDM LFP

THIS SUNDAY, BROTHERS! CAN YOU DIG IT?!!

Anyone watching this on Sunday?

More importantly, anyone know of any place that'll be streaming this on Sunday? If I can't find a load of guys to stock up on pizza with and split the cost, I'll be looking to stream the hell out of it.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I'll be busy so will probably catch it the next day. Are streaming links for payperviews allowed? If so, I'll post the site I usually use.

Edit: Fuck it, I'll just PM you.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Recoome thanks you.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Every year my buddy orders it so I'll be watching over his place. I'm expecting Punk vs. Jericho to tear the roof off and steal the show. I think Sheamus vs. Bryan will be a really good match too if they give them the chance to work. I'm not sure what to expect from Cena vs. the Rock, but it should be good. I'm excited.

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

I was thinking about watching this and I haven't watched wrestling in years. This just looked cool as fuck for some reason

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

If this doesn't pump you up for Undertaker/HHH, then nothing will.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Stone Cold shoulda been special ref, that being said I haven't watch wrestling since like, 2002 lol. Still any good or did it decline?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Friend of mine got tickets to wrestlemania for part of his bachelor party. He went to kinkos and blew up a giant troll face sign. If he gets shown it will probably be better than 1/2 the matches.

Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    Stone Cold shoulda been special ref, that being said I haven't watch wrestling since like, 2002 lol. Still any good or did it decline?
    Watching the women's division is terrible. Can't really say some of the storylines they run are any entertaining or remotely surprising in outcome, either. It might be easier to say sometimes they just talk too fucking much instead of getting some actual good wrestling going. The whole GM schtick's been overplayed. Way too much time got devoted to Michael Cole and all the announcer blah over the past year. I can't really get behind a lot of their new talent, but I also think that's the writing's fault.

That said, I'm leaning toward Cena (and the match itself being the night), suspect Jericho will win to get a heel champion in for a bit, imagine Michaels will sully up the HHH/Taker match somehow (probably screwing HHH), and am completely indifferent on Bryan/Sheamus, but guess the latter if they do go for Jericho on Raw's end. I'd like to watch, but certain don't wanna pay $50+. So, I guess I wouldn't mind a PM of the earlier suggested locales.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Wasn't it in Undertakers contract to never lose a Wrestlemania or some shit?

Don't follow the backend of the industry, but I wouldn't be surprised.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

I live about 20 mins from sunlife stadium where WM is being held this year, so got some tickets for me and the old lady, should be a great show. I think jericho and punk match is gonna be one of the best, seeing a hell in a cell live will be pretty awesome

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Makwa Ironwill
    FFXIV Server
    Brynhildr
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

WWE's got it's moments nowadays, but I agree, the women's division is god awful. Hopefully Kharma will be able to come back soon, she lost her kid, so I dunno when she'll be up for returning, if at all.
    Micheal Cole is an annoying prick, and Booker T never knows wtf he's talking about. King phones it in on a regular basis too. They need JR to call Mania, otherwise I'm worried it'll be annoying with Cole's "NOWTRENDINGTWITTERTWITTER" constantly.

Rock vs Cena, 10 year anniversary of Rock vs Hogan:
    I'm a Rock fan through and through, but Cena's promos have a point. Rock came back, said he's back, and then leaves to shoot more movies. We'll see if he sticks around after Mania, doubt it though.

Taker vs HHH in a Hell in a Cell match, with HBK as guest referee:
    I expect shenanigans, Taker's being billed as the underdog here since it looks like HBK is on HHH's side. I've read Taker wants one of the younger talents to take his streak, but after 19 undefeated matches, anyone taking that has a lot to burden as far as expectations, most people back out. Maybe HHH will take it just to let him retire.

CM Punk vs Jericho for the WWE Championship:
    At first I wasn't interested. I love both of these guys but there wasn't much of a feud here. But lately Jericho calling out his father's alcoholism and his sister's drug use, and even calling his mom a failure for it, really gave the feud much-needed buildup. I want Jericho to win to keep the feud going a bit.

Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus for World Heavyweight Championship:
    Not much buildup, aside from Sheamus being the rumble winner. I have a feeling Sheamus will win it, but I want MAH BOI BRYAN to win. I'd hate to see what happens if he can't do YES YES YES anymore. D:
    Spoiler: show

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

We all know the rock is going to lose, he doesn't have the time to follow WWE around defending his title and shit.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi_XI View Post
    Friend of mine got tickets to wrestlemania for part of his bachelor party. He went to kinkos and blew up a giant troll face sign. If he gets shown it will probably be better than 1/2 the matches.
    what exactly is he using the Troll face in reference to?

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

As long as I see some AJ, I'm happy.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    Stone Cold refused to do anything this Wrestlemania because he doesn't wanna play second fiddle to the Rock maineventing. But HBK ref makes way more sense since he tried to beat Undertaker twice before HHH came back trying.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amy Adams
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Uther

I can usually manage to find a stream the day of, but I wouldn't mind the one Tyrath was talking about.

That said, I'm looking at Bryan v Sheamus to steal the show in all honesty. I don't doubt Undertaker v Triple H is going to be awesome, Jericho and Punk should be good as well. I've got my doubts about Rock and Cena, but I've been a Rock fan for years and I'm sure he's still got it in him to, as he would say, layeth the smacketh down, I don't see him winning it though.

Other than those 4 I don't even remember what else is on the card. Not that they really need anymore than that. They've got that shitty 5 man tag or whatever to determine the new GM of Raw and Smackdown? Those kinds of matches are always incredibly terrible. Cody Rhodes v Big Show is on the card too I think, don't really care much for that one either, though I'm looking forward to what they do with Rhodes this year, especially if they include Golddust in any of it.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I cant wait to watch it sunday night, there is potential for a 5* match between jericho and punk
    HiaC between Undertaker and HHH should be goood, interested in seeing HBK plays a part in it
    Rock wont win, hes going to put Cena over, Cena will never go heel either

Show Rhodes sadly has a better buildup than some of these matches

LolDivas division, please save us kharma in the future

Team Teddy vs Team Laurinitis is just stupid filler

Sheamus v Bryan went from being the WM dark match last year to one of the major matches but there is so little in this match in comparison to the other 3 main events

Kane vs Orton is prob on the card cause orton has been injured a lot of late and they want a veteran who knows the ropes to ensure Orton does get injured to something stupid

Wade Barrett getting injured a couple weeks ago fucked up the potential of there being a Money in the Bank match this time around

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

And there is big rumor going around that Punk v SCSA next year at WM29, THE EPICNESS CAN NOT BE CONTAINED

Quote Originally Posted by Makwa View Post
    Rock came back, said he's back, and then leaves to shoot more movies. We'll see if he sticks around after Mania, doubt it though.

[/spoiler]
    I think on April 6th, the Rock goes back to filming another movie, some michael bay film

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 1426 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast