FFXI Server
    Sylph

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Biggest news from this update is likely that it was posted by a new ComRep! On both sides of the forum! Hoping really hard that this is Camate's replacement and NAside will finally stop being neglected. XD

Nevermind. >_> The new usable items that happen to match up to SR enemies has me thinking it might be possible to PICK who we fight now, which may be a bigger deal.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Let's not fool ourselves the best thing to come out of this update is Xzomit Mount

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

9 items added by "Malobra" that involve the 9 sinister reign NPC's...thats either the next Ygnas Directive, or the July 15 campaign will involve Sinister Reign

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    9 items added by "Malobra" that involve the 9 sinister reign NPC's...thats either the next Ygnas Directive, or the July 15 campaign will involve Sinister Reign
    Farming 99 of each one per stage of ygnas directive. Please look forward to it

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

The 15th campaigns are collections of existing campaigns with nothing new as far as I've seen them say, so it seems rather unlikely that any items would be attached to it.

Since the items are called "Decanters" which are basically bottles for booze to be poured out of, I really get the feeling that they can be "poured out" to summon the associated boss.

1st thing I'm doing is HP'ing to Ra'kaznar to talk to Malobra to see how much they cost. :3 (I'm guessing that they will be purchased with bayld from him.) Hopefully they are cheap enough that you can pick all 3 bosses per run w/o doubling+ the entry cost.

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Farming 99 of each one per stage of ygnas directive. Please look forward to it
    I'm betting that the reward for finishing it is the new tomato furnishing. >_>;; Also think it's likely that it's what the new "Moglification: Resist Poison" comes from, which might actually be good if it's near immunity.

------
    Also somewhat random, but I'll bet 1mil gil to the first 5 takers that next month will have an "Ancient Melody: M" KI. >:3

AND SERVERS ARE UP! :D

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Decanters are not from Malobra. ;; Maybe drops from the bosses themselves?

Also not from any of the coalitions. ><;;

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Too lazy to multi quote but the 15th events aren't campaigns. They were specifically this month but it just says something new and different each month

Also seriously doubt the moglification is anywhere near immunity considering we already have ones for para, virus, silence, petrification, and curse

Campaign
    BG Level

I think it's safe to assume it's gotta be something about "forcing" a certain NPC to pop in the next SR run you do?
    Would be cool, supposing they are not super annoying to farm/obtain.

And MEH at no new gear, was hoping for the 5 remaining Ambuscade Sets to be released.
    I want my goddamn Ayanmo+2 already!

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Too lazy to multi quote but the 15th events aren't campaigns. They were specifically this month but it just says something new and different each month

Also seriously doubt the moglification is anywhere near immunity considering we already have ones for para, virus, silence, petrification, and curse
    They explained it as a mix of normal campaigns. The "something different each month" probably alludes to each month having a different mix.

Also, decanters most likely do not drop from SR itself. Just did 6x runs w/ zero drops, everyone confirmed that there was nothing similar to personal loot, and didn't show up in anyone's rewards. Party member suggested maybe login campaign, which actually seems possible. Dreading hearing that they're connected to the Ygnas Directive and hoping it really is something like login instead.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    They explained it as a mix of normal campaigns. The "something different each month" probably alludes to each month having a different mix.
    Where did they explained that? The English blurb gives an entirely different impression

Quote Originally Posted by SE
    The celebration of FINAL FANTASY XI's 15th anniversary, the 15th of each month is "Let's Go! Vana'diel Day!" Something a little different comes to Vana'diel on these momentous occasions, so take a look at this month's key phrase and enjoy this very special day.

Key phrase for June 15

Be on the lookout for a variety of campaigns!
    Pretty much says campaigns were specifically for that month. Not even sure we got a mix either as it seems like they activated just about all of them

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    Also, decanters most likely do not drop from SR itself. Just did 6x runs w/ zero drops, everyone confirmed that there was nothing similar to personal loot, and didn't show up in anyone's rewards. Party member suggested maybe login campaign, which actually seems possible. Dreading hearing that they're connected to the Ygnas Directive and hoping it really is something like login instead.
    I assumed they would come from Anniversary dial as SE stated we could get items not normally found on the special dial.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

New Ygnas Directive

Spoiler: show
    Just answer a bunch of questions then you need a Chocolate Crepe and a White Honey. Don't forget to set the new objective before you trade them. Reward 50 HP-Bayld.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

The decanters don't let you choose your SR boss. Rather, they dispense a random item from that boss when used (one time use).

Item found from dial, so no info on normal acqusition method.

Campaign
    BG Level

Is the item perf augs at least? Or still random?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Yenrab View Post
    New Ygnas Directive

Just answer a bunch of questions then you need a Chocolate Crepe and a White Honey. Don't forget to set the new objective before you trade them. Reward 50 HP-Bayld.
    After that go to sandy overlook in ceizak for cutscene, ygnas leaf, and ygnas trust

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    Is the item perf augs at least? Or still random?
    I will wager a shiny penny, betting on 15 years of history, ain't no way they crap out capped items guaranteed.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Decanters are probably from the #ANV gobbie keys.

Apparently the broths have SYNTHESIS recipes added not SYNERGY like the poor translation says on the update notes.

Sugary Broth [COOKING 99] Water Crystal, Walnut, Honey, Ulbuconut, Rolanberry

Poisonous Broth [COOKING 100] Water Crystal, Gnatbane, Venom Dust, Distilled Water, Umbril Ooze

Sticky Webbing [COOKING 100] Gnat Wing, Twitherym Wing, Chapuli Wing, Mantid Carapace

Levels need confirmation.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

The recipes SHOULD be synthesis, since the devs specifically agreed to add normal recipes for the few jugs that were still synergy-onry.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Been getting crashes since the update. the funny thing is it wasn't crashing earlier today when the update hit,m but now I'm crashing right after the first load screen before the title screen comes up.

Edit: Still crashing even without windower so it isn't windower-related. running a PoL file check to see if that fixes it.