Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Get Your PSN Settlement

http://ebm.email.sonyentertainmentne...5fHY3/doc.html

Who is included?
    The Class includes everyone in the US (including its territories) who had a PSN account, a Qriocity account, or an SOE account at any time before May 15, 2011.

What does the settlement provide?
    There are various benefits, depending in part on what type of account(s) you had. Benefits you could get (if you qualify) include:
    • Payment equal to paid wallet balances (if $2 or more) in PSN or SOE accounts that have been inactive since the Intrusions,
    • One or more of the following: a free PS3 or PSP game, 3 free PS3 themes, or a free 3-month subscription to PlayStation Plus (once valid claims exceed $10 million, class members will still be eligible for one free month of PlayStation Plus),
    • A free month of Music Unlimited for Qriocity account holders who did not have a PSN account,
    • $4.50 in SOE Station Cash (amounts will be reduced proportionally if valid claims exceed $4 million).

Ridill
    BG Level

Bah, filling out paperwork sounds like too much work.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    John Blaze
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Asura

You can do it all online if you want. Took me more time to decide what I wanted vs filling out the forms.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mist Monster
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

How the hell am I suppose to remember if I participated in the Welcome Back Program

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by mistmonster View Post
    How the hell am I suppose to remember if I participated in the Welcome Back Program
    The Welcome Back program was right after they got hacked and psn was down for awhile. They offered 2 free games (from the same shitty list of free games they're offering now)