+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any vets?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Any vets?

Unfortunately the vet is closed on sunday and I noticed something off with my dog. She loves to play ball however today when I threw the ball she didn't want to pick it up, eventually she did and held it for a few seconds before letting out a cry and dropping it. I tried opening up her mouth but she won't really let me, not that it hurts when I do but she just thinks I'm gonna poke her in the eye or something. She was eating her kibbles just fine and she doesn't seem to be in pain running around, only when picking up her ball. Any ideas?

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Siya View Post
    Unfortunately the vet is closed on sunday and I noticed something off with my dog. She loves to play ball however today when I threw the ball she didn't want to pick it up, eventually she did and held it for a few seconds before letting out a cry and dropping it. I tried opening up her mouth but she won't really let me, not that it hurts when I do but she just thinks I'm gonna poke her in the eye or something. She was eating her kibbles just fine and she doesn't seem to be in pain running around, only when picking up her ball. Any ideas?
    Likely a dental issue, but if she is eating and playing it isn't an emergency.