We're looking for a Bard that is able to put out high DPS numbers to compete on a world progression level. The group has no FC joining requirements it is solely a linkshell that is a group of people. I don't want to limit people but if you're a server transfer, looking for a home, and fit in the group there would be no issue with you joining the FC.( everyone except one person is in said FC)

Our group is responsible for being the first group on Leviathan to get T7 Savage down and all of the Savages "as a group" down first. My mentality with FC requirements I feel like it creates too much unnecessary attachment before figuring out if someone is really a proper fit. Also it creates an unnecessary barrier if there is a great player who wants to play but does not want to be a part of the FC.

The intention for the group isn't for only Alexander but for all new relevant content so if you're just looking to join for Alexander and 3.0 then please don't apply.

Requirements:
- ACT Parse of T10-T13 (echoless proffered and unmerged, please note if you have echo and how many songs played of each.)
- Must be a quick learner
- Must be able to take vacation days for 3.0

Thank you for your inquiry look forward to your responses :D