Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Indivisible (PC/PS4/XB1/NSW) - Valkyrie Profile x Super Metroid

Developed by Lab Zero Games (Skullgirls), coming in 2017
    Indivisible is a new action/RPG IP, starring Ajna (AHZH-na), a girl who sets out on a globe-spanning journey to discover the truth behind her mysterious powers. On her quest she’ll be joined by a variety of unique heroes and gain new abilities to traverse the environments and defeat the enemies they’ll encounter along the way.

Indivisible is inspired by classics like Valkyrie Profile and Super Metroid, but with the unique characters and gameplay depth Lab Zero is known for. In addition to a fresh spin on action/RPG gameplay, Indivisible features a deep storyline inspired by southeast Asian and other world mythologies, Lab Zero’s trademark feature-quality 2D hand-drawn animation, and a lush soundtrack from legendary Secret of Mana composer Hiroki Kikuta.

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

a lush soundtrack from legendary Secret of Mana composer Hiroki Kikuta.
    I'm sold

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Test demo just came out for the Skullgirls IGG backers, so playing around with it right now, and it is awesome so far. Plays a lot like Valkyrie Profile and every character has a set of 3 basic moves that you can chain together any way you want with up/down/neutral. Button blocking that lessens damage but drains what's best described as a super meter, so you can't abuse it outright by just holding the button down. So far it looks good and I'm entirely sold.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Indiegogo is live with a downloadable prototype for you to play. Try it out (just make sure you have Directx 9)

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/i...nd-505-games#/

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm really digging this prototype, minor quibbles with the platforming aside. Only real thing that felt off to me is the disconnect between you doing your large attack combos, and the enemy doing their dinky attacks, but they probably just tuned it to be easy minus the boss at the end just so folks can play through it all to want to back it. Maybe there'll be a counter system in place at some point where both sides can potentially interrupt ongoing attacks.

With the effort they bothered putting into said prototype they must be pretty confident that they'd meet their minimum? Most group funding I see only bother with useless concept art or a video of them promising the world, not putting any money into the project until after funding is met.

Also that the Z-Engine is still pretty fucking great at rendering smooth looking spritework.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

Quote Originally Posted by Deathbringer View Post
    I'm sold
    Same here. My alarm is the song, "Leave Time for Love". (plays when you first land on the airborne Mana Fortress). Also a fan of Super Metroid and Valkyrie Profile.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Audrey Weaver
    FFXIV Server
    Behemoth
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I love everything about this game

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nmtd Natlhom
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl

I don't care much for the main character designs besides Ajna, but the monster designs are fucking amazing. Music is looking solid and the gameplay looks really fun. I think I'm sold. Plus I'm a sucker for games that heavily rely on religious mythos. I'd love to see more games with Hindu styles and themes.

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Cool to see Alex Ahad designing for more games. Loved his work on Skull Girls. Hope there's a PS4 port.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Loving the prototype. A bit on the easy side and Razmi is OP as shit, but as already posted I'm assuming that was done intentionally for people to enjoy the demo. I'm sure it'll be in the final product, but I would love to see bonuses to instant guards, counter-attacks, and fusion attacks. I'm sold.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Only $577,829USD made w/ 12 days left unless a miracle happens

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Funded + 1st stretch goal met

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I'm really happy it met its goal and is going to be published. The demo was solid and made me hype for the release. I didn't think it was going to make its stretch goal since it was 5 days left and still needed 500k, but shit came together last minute for sure

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Studio Trigger (Kill la Kill / Little Witch Academia) to produce the OP, Yoh Yoshinari (Gurran Lagann / Neon Genesis Evangelion) to direct

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nmtd Natlhom
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl

THANKS FOR SPOILING THE MYSTERY ANNOUNCEMENT ASSHOLE

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

2018 I remember playing the demo, feels like so long ago now.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Switch version announced, Also coming in 2018
    Indivisible is coming to the Nintendo Switch!

Check out this all-new trailer, highlighting the game's improved look and new characters!

Indivisible is a new RPG/platformer IP, starring Ajna (AHZH-na), a girl who sets out on a globe-spanning journey to discover the truth behind her mysterious powers. On her quest she’ll be joined by a variety of unique heroes and gain new abilities to traverse the environments and defeat the enemies they’ll encounter along the way.

Indivisible is inspired by classic platformers and RPGs, but with the unique characters and gameplay depth Lab Zero is known for.

In addition to a fresh spin on RPG gameplay, Indivisible features a deep storyline inspired by southeast Asian and other world mythologies, Lab Zero’s trademark feature-quality 2D hand-drawn animation, a lush soundtrack from legendary Secret of Mana composer Hiroki Kikuta, and an opening animation by popular anime studio TRIGGER.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Delayed to 2019
    Indivisible has been delayed until the first half of 2019.

While we did everything we could to prevent this from happening, the simple reality is that Indivisible ended up being a much larger project than we could have anticipated when the game was conceived way back in 2015. A number of other issues related to shipping a product of this size contributed to this decision, but the main issue is just the sheer number of assets this game requires and the time needed to deliver them at the quality you expect from a Lab Zero game.

This was not a decision we made lightly, nor did we make it alone. Needing more time to finish the game meant that we also needed more money. Fortunately, 505 Games has graciously funded the majority of the extension, and Lab Zero will be kicking in our Skullgirls royalties to cover the rest.

To help us make this new ship date, we’ve also hired a new Lead Level Designer and a new Lead Writer.

What we have not done is cut down on the amount of content we promised.

Not only do we want to deliver the game we said we would, the game’s structure and story made it virtually impossible to cut levels or make other kinds of “easy” cuts to reduce the scope of the game.

As always, we’ll continue to share what we’re working on through blog posts, streams and events. But until then, we’ve got a sneak peek at some of the awesome things we’re working on.

Lab Zero wouldn’t be here without your support, financial and otherwise. And we’re committed to making Indivisible the best game we can, and appreciate your patience while we get it there.

Thanks for understanding.
    http://www.indivisiblegame.com/2018/...-delayed-2019/

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Meh. If it wasn’t for the Bloodstained email I received last week I would’ve still been under the assumption this game was nowhere near release ready.