1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 14 hours, 32 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 9 hours, 27 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 6 days, 7 hours, 32 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 2 hours, 27 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Stormreaver

First time doing a time-lapse | Central Shroud @ 24fps 1080p

This time-lapse is made up of 2400 screenshots, enjoy!

Amazing that the stars at night spin in a circular motion to represent the planet being round. <3 FFXIV weather

Let me know what you think and what zone you'd like to see net!

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Ok that was super cool, good job! Dem stars. How much actual manual work is put into something like this?

It would be cool to see this for one of the HW zones just because we haven't seen them as much yet.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Waterfall @ :50 looked like it was going up stream

I would like one, but the opposite.

A real time fight where 1 eorzan hour = 1 real life hour.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Stormreaver

Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    Ok that was super cool, good job! Dem stars. How much actual manual work is put into something like this?

It would be cool to see this for one of the HW zones just because we haven't seen them as much yet.
    Thanks!

Not too much manual work outside putting still images into a video and adding audio to export. It just takes awhile to collect screenshots even with an auto capper. 3 hours with of screenshots at 5 second intervals is still under 2 minutes in a time-lapse.

I'm finishing up Middle La Noscea and will most likely do an expansion zone for the next project.