186 summoner LF an alex savage static and a FC.

i was in a static as of today we progressed to 3% on opressor, i happened to be 25 minutes late today was completely out of my control, so they took someone else naturally thats fine, but since they downed him, and he got the 2 pieces of loot they told me hes replacing me because they dont want to lose those 2 peices from the raid.

So anyway here i am looking for a static, ive only been playing FF14 for about a month, but this static took me in as they were impressed by my dps, and quick learning of mechanics so for only a month compared to players playing since release they looked passed my short time playing FF14, But im 28 now and i have been raiding and playing MMOS dating back to everquest when i was 12 pushing world firsts in that game, then it was world of warcraft, first rank 14 on my server for pvp, was always in the top guild on my server always pushing for world firsts, i went really hard in that game for a while, then i got bored and pretty much went on an MMO binge of everything under the sun and completing its raiding content, joining up with the best guilds from warhammer, swtor, archeage, aion, i mean you name it ive probably played it the list of MMOS i havent tried is much easier, ive even played Blade N soul, Completed the top tier in that game, on a chinese server so ive been around the block.

Im basically looking for a Static or FC if they both come together, Im looking to raid 4-5+ days a week for 6-7+ hours at a time, I dont mind something less hardcore either the main thing to me is that we progress, one thing that is the worst is when its just banging your head against a wall because 1 guy cant get a mechanic right.

So im available from 4pm EST till 1-2AM EST can go later if we start later etc, im available atm everyday of the week, my GF is moving back so ill be seeing her a few times a week but it shouldent interfer much, i think that pretty much sums it up if you have anymore questions feel free to ask, ive completed ravana ex/bis ex all that stuff.