+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Arche Age has announced they are adding 3 new races to the game.

http://reteng.qq.com/info/9929.html

Hariharans reside in the eastern continent and they have complex personality. They are smart but capricious, and they will treat others with hospitality but they can be bad-tempered sometimes. They prefer light and portable weapons and using hidden weapons is what they really good at. Hariharans will die to protect their home and family, and they are committed to serve the people that Hariharans call "responsible person".

Dwarves! Of course Korean MMO will also have dwarves. Similar to the dwarves in other games, these stubborn people in ArcheAge are suspicious but devotional. They live in a big capital city on the bronze rock mountains where copper, gold, silver, and gem are countless.

Warborn is a suitable name for this race. They aren't devil nor human but dragon slayers in the war. Nobody knows where they are from and what's their goal. Led by the old legend, Warborns begin to seek for the origin of the race and the glory in the old days.

There is also a new Best of ArcheAge Video

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Yea I know, me again..lol

There is a new poster

and some new videos

Time

Destroy

Create

Transportation

Changes to the Environment

Explore

Hope you enjoy them!

Relic Horn
    BG Level

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/721/aa1pn.jpg

(Korean website) The application for ArcheAge Closed Beta 4 begins today, 8th November till 4th December 2011, with a period of 27 days allocated. XL Games confirmed that 5,000 applicants will be selected for this phase, with the results be announced on 7th December. Before I forget, Closed Beta 4 will begin on 8th December next month and last 80 days.

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/4580/83906180.jpg
    I was just sent an email by the good folks over at XLGAMES, the developer of ArcheAge regarding the announcement of Closed Beta 4 earlier today (link). Here is a small snippet for you guys, as the rest of the email is confidential And, please be reminded that it is XLGAMES, not XL Games as I posted in all my previous posts~!

ArcheAge CBT4 test will start on December 8 and
    (don't get too surprised)
    this test will go as long as 80 days.

CBTs nowdays only go for 5-6 days, but XLGAMES thought that such test period is too short to get detail feedbacks from testers.

SO, ArcheAge CBT4 will go on for 80 days to receive intense and thorough feedback from testers,and will be updated every week during the test period(including content update, bug modification)

In ArcheAge CBT4, the new (third) continent/land will be revealed at last after 5 years of development, along with new race 'Hariharan'.

In the new(third) continent/land players will be able to establish a new country, build castles, and participate in siege warfare with your fellows.
    http://www.mmoculture.com/2011/11/ar...announced.html

http://www.mmoculture.com/2011/11/ar...-official.html

Plenty of other sources confirming this is an EIGHTY day beta testing phase. Whether or not all the sources are right, or just quoting what an initial(possibly incorrect) source said, IDK, but 80 days for a beta seems ridiculous.

XLG said the current testing phases aren't long enough with today's MMORPGs. I'm guessing cuz of the upgrades this game has been receiving, they want this huge 1-time beta phase? Hmm...

Also, it looks like the new races will be implemented. Been keeping an eye on that FF style race ever since it was announced.

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Signed up for the beta, and the last part was a huge survey about where I play games, what games I've played, what levels I've gotten to in said games, etc. Spoilered is a shot of part of the survey where they ask what games I've played. There's no FFXI on the list ;_; Fortunately the question about levels allowed me to write in games. Also, for comedy sake, I'll add this. One question was about what game I'm looking forward to the most. Since Rift hasn't been officially released in Korea, it was on the list. Funny to see that game next to D3, GW2, Blade&Soul, and some other game I had never heard of before.

Spoiler for big
    Spoiler: show

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Dance moves can be choreographed by the players using the movement key buttons, in this case I am guessing WASD for most. Different from the old dance systems found in almost every MMORPG, players can move while dancing without staying at the same spot. The default dances can be accessed when the different social expressions are pressed during the activity. When players are in the same area dancing, there will be special effects and movements, which are seen in the trailer above. Awesome eh?
    Source: http://www.mmoculture.com/2011/11/ar...nce-fever.html

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Only females, but the Hariharan Females are in there this time. Customization level looks like it improved.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

http://www.archeage.com/pds/media/show/448?mediaType=

3rd continent confirmed and officially open PVP. Will still allow for fort raiding and guild/player/faction(?) housing. Should be playable in CBT4.

looks great but it's probably not going to be out until 2020!

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Got hype as fuck this morning when I saw an e-mail from them. Turns out it was just reminding me that they will send out beta notifications next week ㅠㅠ

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Spoiler: show
    [Local and deployment]

1. Total of 15 zones and four were ready to sea.
    - Rainbow plains, the land of song, the ancient forests have been added.
    -Calm sea, a crescent sea, the lost sea, the sea has been added to gold.

2. Sooner than part of the continent has been added. If you wish to fulfill the various challenges can be the master of the Americas!

3. Monster's new look more than 30 species have been added.

4. Throughout each region to give the new challenges and rewards have been added to the special-grade monster.

5. Giant monsters have been added.

[Racial]

Following characteristics for each species have been added.

1. Nuyian
    - Sister blessings of the Goddess: <Resurrection> augmented effect (buff) results in a better.
    - Before sundown: Homes and sex-related construction to reduce the amount of time.

2. Hari Haran.
    - I want to go home <return> the cast and cooldown reduced.
    - Premature mind: trees cut, full-digging time is reduced.

3. Elf
    - Deep breathing: Breathe in the water will increase the time that you can not stand.
    - I remember some of the alcohol: 'Space yidongseo' where you need to use more memory.

4. Peregrine
    - Flexible and landing: Reduce the impact when dropped from a high place.
    - Claw establish: the upright trees, sharp claws, and quickly goes up the ladder.

[Art]

1. Character
    - Hari Haran species have been added.
    - Peregrine has improved peoples body.
    - SD style, ranging from the realistic-looking faces have been added
    The hair and makeup, and decorating features have been enhanced.

2. Animation
    - Add 25 kinds of conversations were animated.
    - Expressing a number of actions have been added.
    - Interact with a number of actions have been added.
    - Ground has been added to the monster's death animation.
    - Battle of the overall behavior has improved.
    - Hair and abdominal movements have improved.

3. Effect
    - Improved the effects of combat capability.
    - Water-related mobility has improved water effects.
    - A huge monster was applied to make us a strong effect.
    - Falls and environmental effects have been optimized and improved.
    - Kweseuteuyong directing effect has been improved.

[Community]

1. Expedition
    - For estates seonpona siege organizations.
    - Friendship seryeokman can become a member.
    - Other objectives of the game a little more resistance than the guild is a strong community.

2. Offensive
    - An extension of the party against powerful monsters for battle or siege meeting.
    - You can configure up to 50 myeongkkajiro.

3. Interest (a friend) to add and list management capabilities have been added.

4. Chat feature has been improved.

[Item]

1. Has added a variety of weapons and doubles.

2. Job will be paid at the beginning of a very useful device.

3. Equipment items for the duration of the repairs was applied to help.

4. Equipment, materials needed for production have been added as an architect Umm.

5. Jackets, etc. mounted to move the item has been added.

6. Warehouse and go through the house by adding a personal library.

7. Fashion has changed some of the effect wear.
    - Cheonot Wear: casting speed increased by 10% → 8% increase.
    - Complete cheonot wear: an increase of 20% → 16% casting speed increase.

[Mobility]

1. Individuals have been added nalteul. The way downhill, so you should use a high place can move long distances.

2. The donkey was added. 1 person can ride, play speed slower than a horse or nunsa Now
    Walking speed is faster.

3. Has added a speedboat. Students 5 to move quickly and preferred boarding students.

4. The ferry has been added to. Crew for lovers of rustic times the recommended (of course) 2 persons.

5. Four have been added to the gigs. Fixed at a specific location is a device that shoots gig.

6. Ship repair capabilities have been added.

7. <Fast running> technology has been added at the end.

[Quest]

Quest has improved a little more kindly.

1. Accept quests sent and received during a conversation can be seen in the Quest Details window.

2. Quest to Collect "said Gardenia," "deohaeteoyo> functionality was applied.

3. As a special color to highlight important information.

4. All quests can be found on the area map now.

[Interact]

1. That can interact with a number of things have been added.
    - Street lighting, lamps, candles, and the player can turn on and off.
    - Boxes, tubs, etc. can destroy.
    - Wells 'water' kick trees, herbs grow faster in the water can be given.
    "Water" is used as a variety of production materials.

2. A variety of home furnishings and decorations that can be placed have been added.
    - The tank has been added. Acquire tropical look feed to your friends can be present.
    - Added a number of picture frames.
    - Talking owls, chickens have been added. These animals are often depending on the player's chat
    Will react to certain words.
    - Aki dolls (teddy bear) have been added. Collect each type.
    - A monster of a doll has been added ppaedam fits. Some dolls are difficult to find.

3. Keg that can be used anywhere you can create a bomb. Can break up with his feet. In power is significant.

4. Atmospheric effects on marine area have been added. I met with a storm at sea, or damage to get into vortex
    Danghageona, moving speed can be limited.

5. A flash bang grenade, pokjukryu item has been added.
    - If she was in a sea of ​​distress flares using his position can be notified.
    - Various patterns have been added to the fireworks.

6. Now some things (miniature houses, architecture, toys, etc.) can be purchased directly reported.

7. The next thing that you can move to the ball and the goal, the scoreboard was placed in jail.

8. In addition to a variety of interactive elements are hidden inside the game.

[UI]

1. Was to delete the minimap, the roadmap has been added.

2. Improved the login stage.

3. Some items, depending on the individual has created an icon appearance.

4. Display feature quest has been improved.

5. Malpungseongwa name display has been improved.

6. Dealers and quest-related locations on the map was displayed.

7. Game options have expanded.

[Combat capabilities]

The following technologies have much ability to change.

1. Will
    - Life of the spirit: "spirited charge> 30% effective increase in the state
    - Out of combat defense: "close protection> while adding magical protective effect
    - Sodeurakjil: <Technical stealing> 100% chance to trigger change. <Movement speed reduced> from the destination of the state of the
    Rob one more beneficial effect
    - Vitality visibility: hit the target to attack any point around the change

2. Impregnable
    - Shield swing: "energy shield> states add to 100% damage
    - Beat: "energy shield,> 80% damage to state additional
    - Increase vitality: "Charging Apparatus> Increased 30% in state
    - Robust body: "Apparatus charge> 33% effective increase in the state
    - Healing Call: <strong commitment> status increased from 50% effective
    - The winner of the call: <strong commitment> state damage and 100% additional
    - Provoked a cry of: "Street Fighter rely> state levels to 100% additional threat
    - Close defense: "Battle Armor out of> the state additional protective effect on the Magic
    - Shining in the circle: 20 seconds to all targets in the bondage Chains

3. Death
    - Hell's Window: the effect changes to the scope 8m → 6m
    - Drain Life: <stunned> the state target of 100% in additional damage
    - Energy blades: modified to allow continuous use. 10% chance to poison target
    - Energy extraction: <confuse> the state target of 100% of additional damage

4. Arthroplasty
    - Time Collapse: Cast time reduction changed from 15% → 12%
    - A cry of horror: the target fly tipping effect is added
    - Dahutaui Breath: Target fell 50% in additional damage

5. Romantic
    - City of Sages: Cast time reduced shortening effect
    - Yell: "Go speed reduction> add the state target of 150% damage
    - Hymn of the earth: Armor reduced increases the effect. Increases magic resistance

6. Love
    - Light and darkness: Increases the healing effect. <Stunned> 50% recovery target of increasing the state
    - Judgement of the window: hit the target to attack any point around the change

7. Fight
    - Murderous: "stiff> states in the target of adding 120% damage → <bleeding> 90% damage to the target of the state any additional changes.
    "Beyond the trim> Remove Effect
    - Wind Splitting: <meonghaejim> states in the target of "stiffness> effects occurred. <Guard> the state target of 60% additional damage
    - Splitting the storm: a target of around very quickly skimming through the five physical damage by attacking

8. Mission
    - Batter: Add damage state of the target condition <silence> → <guard> Change
    - Gouge: target <meonghaejim> states add
    - Shadow Strike: "stiff> states in the target of" a fall> 100% damage add effect raises.
    <Operative> while initializing the cooldown
    - Dolgaebaram: [Feral] ability to change the
    - Does not heal wounds: "Bleeding Arrow" to change the name. Changing technology and distance [Feral] ability to change the
    - Continuous shooting: continuous change so that you can use
    - Operative: Speed ​​Change
    - Spotting weaknesses: a lethal melee or ranged critical strike chance of tile increase of 7% when the 15 seconds
    - Live amplified: a 100% increase in living a cumulative value

9. Feral
    - Dokhwasal: [four people] ability to change the
    - Continuous shooting: four people] ability to change the
    - Bombs arrows: four people] ability to change the
    - Precise Shot: Ranged weapons increases the critical strike chance by 2%
    - Far avoidance: an increase of 7% to dodge ranged attacks

10. Magic
    - Circle: Magic Damage Reduced growth rate
    - Chain Lightning: 25 percent each time you move around the target changed to decrease the damage
    - Rain of Fire: attack range changed to 7m → 5m. Maintenance (channeling) technology to change. Attack any region at 0.5 second intervals

[Keotsin]

Has created a new game keotsineul.

[More]

1. Tutorials have been added.

2. Players move the character with the ability to dance was added.

3. Oriented, in the game to raise some of the Web site features have been added.

4. Each character's personality to fit in the NPC have been enhanced production.

5. To raise cattle and has been in the house.

6. The maximum force has been increased.

http://archeagesource.com/topic/496-cbt-4-patch-notes/

http://www.archeage.com/notice/types/announcement/441

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Beta invites went out yesterday via text message. They didn't light up my phone, unfortunately.

2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I'm in.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

I'm not! So post videos!

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Gonna be streaming for a few hours www.twitch.tv/gryffes

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Not sure if this got posted in the thread yet, did a quick scan and didn't see it, but the opening cinematic :

1080p if you click through

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Nuian Character Creation:

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Elves:

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Looks like its gonna be one of those games with great premise and ideas, but doesn't really pan out that well. I think it will definitely be a home for those looking for a strictly sandbox game though.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

New Ferres look weird. They should have left the original ones and worked with those. : (

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Celeras View Post

Looks like its gonna be one of those games with great premise and ideas, but doesn't really pan out that well. I think it will definitely be a home for those looking for a strictly sandbox game though.

I hope these ideas work out, there was a post today that they were gonna extend CB4 till March 11, to polish up on those ideas.

Currently there is a Kracken boss that roams the ocean, that nobody can defeat. He is kinda like the AV of ArchAge. Many have tried only to die..lol

The Devs have completely taken out the PVE instances, as nobody was doing them. People would rather take part in the open world than do the instances. The BG's are empty as well, but they are still in the game.

They have updated the Character creation with new features and options.

The Russians have taken over the server, much to the horror of the Koreans, so it's been non-stop warfare between the two. Here are castle sieges between the two.

Here is a Russian video showing off his Ferre

Part 2
    At the end of this video it shows off the Kracken.

One last thing, you can make your own dance moves in this game.It's like a mini-game where you must klick the right button at the right time and combinate the moves per Button.

Check it out!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast