Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 163 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Dorp XXV: wtf bynes.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

drop thread's gotten so boring, if i posted all my blue !! crap from this week it'd be 5 pages longer

10 if you count blue !! crap i sold

it's like auric daggers all over again

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Don't click on the thread then, problem solved.

I believe in blue !!'s after tonight. Loki's dropped the second time we killed turul. Sucks the first time went yellow at 3% so didn't have time to get it to proc again

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

The mob turning yellow is irrelevant to these things. If your entire party wiped and it went idle, then it reset.

Oh well good to know. 1/2 loki's then with blue !!

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

http://www.gwcdn.com/albums/images/4...3f1600183c.jpg
    ls went 2/2 on loki's last night. ignore my gear. Had no invo space.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

18 ppl, disgustingly inefficient, you should be killing 8 NM's at the same time with all those ppl...but grats none the less.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I'm more excited when that waist drops.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Meh turul is annoying. I'm all for spreading out but with 12 you could down turul in 3minutes including blue!! proc lol

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Kidnoftle View Post
    Meh turul is annoying. I'm all for spreading out but with 12 you could down turul in 3minutes including blue!! proc lol
    Shock spikes are annoying as all hell. Do you just use a bunch of smn and blm/rdm i guess? Cause i know mnk can kill himself pretty quick if they dont turn. and that alone is like 15min of the fight is turning

Edit:Oh your talking about with 12 people. I was refering to 3-5. Ignore

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

They're stuck in 2005. I'm not, i just play along with whatever wtf strategy the lsleader thinks is zomgamazing. You think I'd be anywhere on nin/drk and /nin on 2h DD anywhere when not tanking by choice?
    EDIT: Oh i am so watching back to the future next ls run. I dont think i ever saw part 3. Just need to find a torrent rq.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeelo View Post
    Shock spikes are annoying as all hell. Do you just use a bunch of smn and blm/rdm i guess? Cause i know mnk can kill himself pretty quick if they dont turn. and that alone is like 15min of the fight is turning

Edit:Oh your talking about with 12 people. I was refering to 3-5. Ignore
    Stun shock spikes (or more accurately thunder4/5). Can do so in a group of 3-4 easily.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Thanks, we did it with 4. was just really annoying and took way to long. didnt have a stun so that was our problem apparently.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Alternatively if you do have a large group for some weird reason ( or just a spare DD)you can hold a mob near turul have the melee engage but face turul instead when wsing and shock spikes aren't a problem.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Khajit View Post
    Alternativly if you do have a large group for some weird reason you can hold a mob near turul have the melee engage but face turul instead when wsing and shock spikes aren't a problem.
    This is how I solo Balaur. Turul and Tonberry Lieje cast too much to make them soloable this way though, in my experience.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Aaaand kicked over the 2005 comment with 8 points to my name. No av title for me from this weekend. I has a sad. How long till i can kill av with a single pt?

I enjoy tapping my sisters fine ass
    BG Level

Aaaand kicked over the 2005 comment with 8 points to my name. No av title for me from this weekend. I has a sad. How long till i can kill av with a single pt?
    Man what the fuck kicking people for talking shit on a forum is so 2004

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Eh something tells me i can live without the 40+ minute ovni(in an alliace of 18 ), double minne on a PALLADIN TANK on the rare occasions i'm brd(because brd is only useful in a tank pt and not for DD), and the sc+mb because blm's do "awesome" damage when pup can autoattack for more than any group of blm combined.
    I was already gonna leave after av title because abyssea till 4 am when I signed up for 12~1 "at latest" is just bullshit as far as my need for sleep is concerned.
    I prettymuch just got lucky that a mob I was waiting for em to kill since July got killed so that it wouldn't aggro em during their eve fight a second time.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

Should have joined TheHerpaderp.

King of the Jews
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Eh something tells me i can live without the 40+ minute ovni(in an alliace of 18 ), double minne on a PALLADIN TANK on the rare occasions i'm brd(because brd is only useful in a tank pt and not for DD), and the sc+mb because blm's do "awesome" damage when pup can autoattack for more than any group of blm combined.
    I was already gonna leave after av title because abyssea till 4 am when I signed up for 12~1 "at latest" is just bullshit as far as my need for sleep is concerned.
    I prettymuch just got lucky that a mob I was waiting for em to kill since July got killed so that it wouldn't aggro em during their eve fight a second time.
    Post chatlogs of you getting kicked, this sounds funny as shit

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 163 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast