BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 163 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Dorp XXV: wtf bynes.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Not really much to see. Just some line about how I have no respect for the lsleader or the other members and i was like meh I was about to leave in a few days anyway so I didnt respond.
    Plus why would i even argue with a guy whom responds "make room"( for nin tools to proc greelow) when i pointed out that the last time i was told to go nin/drk i had to start tossing random semi cheap gear to even lot my stones of balance despite the fact that that during said run I HAD spent 45+ minutes shoving all my misc gear onto mules and npcing gear saved up for jobs I was leveling and in some instances using. The only reason I even had room when he told me go nin/drk the second and third time afterward was because I got 5/5 storage(which he probably heard about the first time when/if he reads this) on a pickup dynamis run minutes before lstime.

He's leader. He wanted me gone. Why argue? It's not like he was going on like one of my old dynamis ls leaders talking about how i was racking up points (and not lotting or wanting anything) to screw over the ls with my insidious plan to not lot anything for months and wanting gear for a job I leveled later on after gaining more points than10+ tiers combined.
    I didnt exactly get told anything insulting.
    Oh and saying a group that uses pld to tank and blm as the main source of damage(with wars that dual wield{no ridill}) is stuck in 2005 wasn't an insult or talking smack. It was stating a fact.
    yet another edit: and yes not wsing for 5~15 minutes at 300tp waiting on a skillchain vs jol/etc(not killing AV) is "playing along" when I was doing 50% of the total damage in the alliance just by wsing twice in between skillchains before being told to stop using ws. Anyway i got some shit, some lsmembers were fun, others werent, got in a few facepalms a day whenever i heard alla type stuff such as seals need to come in gold boxes and "why would a thf want agi for trick attack", got really lucky by managing to spend almost all my points while getting the main item I even wanted from abyssea as my last drop and now I can just proceed towards 4~6 manning zone bosses in less time as DD tanking stiuff is way more interesting than watching a pld pin Briaeus because he got owned straight tanking until the brd got +2 gear.

If it makes you feel better I was kicked from my linkshell too!

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

why

I didn't show respect for other members in the linkshell. (That is what they said)

People get pissy for my ws killing a mob from 60% to dead. Didn't know said chill the fuck out. Lil things people get mayad for.

We did random stuff in Tahrongi tonight:

2 Creed Collars
    2 Ungai Nodowa
    5~6 Serpentes Cuffs
    1 Est. Collar
    4 Impusle Belts
    8~10 Sentry Belts
    8~10 Bifrost Rings

And a couple other misc. items from random NMs we did. :3

EDITED: 3 Unkais, 5 Impules, 6~7 Serp Cuffs (I passed out for a bit so I might have missed one, lol...)

I got my unkai nodawa tonight too :3 almost at a 5 hit for sam. Was bummed goading didn't drop

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Khajit View Post
    Eh something tells me i can live without the 40+ minute ovni(in an alliace of 18 ), double minne on a PALLADIN TANK on the rare occasions i'm brd(because brd is only useful in a tank pt and not for DD), and the sc+mb because blm's do "awesome" damage when pup can autoattack for more than any group of blm combined.
    I was already gonna leave after av title because abyssea till 4 am when I signed up for 12~1 "at latest" is just bullshit as far as my need for sleep is concerned.
    I prettymuch just got lucky that a mob I was waiting for em to kill since July got killed so that it wouldn't aggro em during their eve fight a second time.
    Or you know, you could have FUCKING WENT TO SLEEP at 12?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Except until a week ago the NM killing didn't start until after 12 so it was essentially 20ish points for sitting around getting merit points in nin tool expertise and 70~100+ points for being up too late at night. Plus anything half decent as a NM for people didn't get popped until 2ish so i suppose yes I could have went to sleep at 12 if i wanted to never see any+2 ,get nm drops or seals I quested the drops to in under 3 days with 2 stones during the first week of scars.
    Or of course I could just go to sleep at 12 and not get to lot anything or gain atma etc.
    They were very strict on the don't do anything till 12 thing before. Quetzali walked right into the middle of the ls and the nin nearly got in trouble for wanting to pull it when we"only" had 150~200 minutes left.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Sounds like you were in an average linkshell. Now you're not. Find 5 non-average friends and do all the same events in less time.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Already been doing that on Saturday afternoons to get them Caraboose gems. DD tanking is fun.
    And yeah wouldnt say my ls was horrible. Average sounds like the right word and it made me sad(for them) that 5 people could get more (non seal cause most are questable)drops on a packed Saturday than a ls does in several days.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Khajit View Post
    Already been doing that on Saturday afternoons to get them Caraboose gems. DD tanking is fun.
    And yeah wouldnt say my ls was horrible. Average sounds like the right word and it made me sad(for them) that 5 people could get more (non seal cause most are questable)drops on a packed Saturday than a ls does in several days.
    From the sounds of it, your missing an AV wipe, not an AV win. Don't be to upset.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

They got to 14% last time when i wasn't there and with there now being a brd that has +2 gear sciertzo alone pretty much qualifies as giving them even more damage reduction than PD. No other comments on av since as I wasn't there for the av fight but I'd have to be delusional to think av was unkillable by them or any other group.

Within the two weeks I played, I got kicked from both linkshells I had within the span of 48 hours. Suck it :D

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

DorpXXVI: Linkshell members.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

Quote Originally Posted by Airenn View Post
    We did random stuff in Tahrongi tonight:

2 Creed Collars
    2 Ungai Nodowa
    5~6 Serpentes Cuffs
    1 Est. Collar
    4 Impusle Belts
    8~10 Sentry Belts
    8~10 Bifrost Rings

And a couple other misc. items from random NMs we did. :3

EDITED: 3 Unkais, 5 Impules, 6~7 Serp Cuffs (I passed out for a bit so I might have missed one, lol...)
    lol dont forget all the key items we got XD

so you killed what any duo could and used the knowledge of blue !!s, guess its impressive to the 70% of people here who don't even read what's posted

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level

This feels like deja vu.

Demosthenes11

unless thorny does it, it's not dorp worthy

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

Quote Originally Posted by Thorny View Post
    so you killed what any duo could and used the knowledge of blue !!s, guess its impressive to the 70% of people here who don't even read what's posted
    getting stuff is cool :< dont be hatin

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hioki Mitone
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

DorpXXVI: Don't post dorps.