+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

If only they didn't take forever to release it, would've been more interested. Too little, too late!

And much like Shiyo I have no interest in gated RNG content. Especially those involving character progression/buffing. Fuck TERA, PSO2, and XIV 1.0 for that experience. Never again do I want to go through that shit.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Summer swimwear comes to Blade and Soul

Male

Female

And they are adding a new 6 man dungeon

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

B&S CN open beta started. I might look into this but usually I am too lazy. Here is a link from steparu with some gathered info if you feel adventurous.

http://steparu.com/news/open-beta-ne...pen-beta-guide

Let me know if its worth it if you do

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Well I've been screwing around in CN OB for a bit. The combat is really fun despite my latency and this is defiantly a story driven game- constant cutscenes and a lot of voice driven character interaction. Its funny to see some of the things that have been censored in the CN version. I can safely say the first playthrough of this game would be fantastic, but I don't know yet what would keep people players busy at end game. From what ive read atm there is mostly PvP and a couple of dungeons- which a major incoming patch/update for Korea coming soon. This is one of the highly speculated reasons for the delay in release here in the US, along with all the attention on Wildstar. Honestly if this game is B2P or even F2P (depending on the model) its defiantly worth playing through once.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

I really don't see a playerbase in the west for this game. I played it a bit on some private server and rather enjoyed the combat. It was miles ahead of TERA, Neverwinter, and some aspects of GW2 as far as action combat goes, but the lack of a healer is the killer in the west in my opinion. I'd love to play it though.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airewen Moonflower
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

They should change the title to "Wildstar Heading West." Why? Because it is! Blade & Soul? That is heading East™.

Note that that this is a rumor but...

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/75...0/600/hhkg.png

Original thread can be found here

http://www.bladeandsouldojo.com/topi...son-for-delay/

It seems that the OP was "forced" to remove the chat log. Earliest estimates now put B&S for a 2015 release (if it ever releases). 2 main reasons: Too many MMOs (i.e. generic) currently flooding the western market and they want to focus on Wildstar for the western market.

EDIT: Maybe a bit more substantial: http://m.mt.co.kr/new/view.html?no=2014021312270662952

Google Moonfishswan translation: "This year, Blade & Soul (the Blade & Soul ) since the commercialization of China , Japan, Taiwan, Russia to launch sequentially plans...

It says nothing about Americans... at all!

Well, I think every will officially have stopped giving a shit by next year. Disappointing, I was looking forward to this.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Honestly don't blame them though, Wildstar will definitely do much better in the west, releasing around the same time will hurt the game badly. Even if both weren't NCSoft games it'd be a bad choice.

Can we just get this instead of Wildstar? >.>

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    Can we just get this instead of Wildstar? >.>
    It was never a real mmo though, just a half mmo to kill time with like gw2.

Need them meat and potatoes.

Read whole thread, sure is all Alla grade up in there, besides Tashi.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

B&S would have held our attention for how ever long it took to reach cap. I think it had less content than TERA at launch.

Well at least due to this I know NCsoft is behind Wildstar, not sure I knew that originally...fucking NCsoft. Hopefully Wildstar doesn't turn out like other properties of theirs.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I played some B&S China OB. It would defiantly have made a good B2P game, as the story line and cut scenes were really cool. No real longevity in it though unless you like pvp in your MMOs, and that doesn't really hold up well over here.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    Well at least due to this I know NCsoft is behind Wildstar, not sure I knew that originally...fucking NCsoft. Hopefully Wildstar doesn't turn out like other properties of theirs.
    Just published by, much like GW2.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    Just published by, much like GW2.
    Didn't they publish Aion and Lineage II as well? or did they do the westernization? Maybe it's just eastern games that they touch. But yeah, I would definitely pick up Blade and Soul as a B2P. I enjoyed TERA for it's leveling experience and a little end game and it was well worth the money to me for that, I imagine B&S would be the same.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Aion, L2, B&S are all done/developed in house by NCsoft, while they are just more like the money men for Guild Wars and Wildstar.

B&S anime announced for april release. Super fast time table, need them jp dollars.

http://seventhstyle.com/2014/02/06/r...ime-confirmed/

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Japanese Character creator

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

KR & CN English (fan made) patches now available
    http://www.bladeandsoulonline.com/

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airewen Moonflower
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

http://www.bladeandsouldojo.com/topi...oduct-manager/

Aari over at B&S Dojo had the chance to meet with the product manager of BnS EU/NA. Key points:

Release date is aimed at 2015.
    Client based off of the Chinese client.

Fatigue system might not be present (she strongly dislikes it but as I understood there are no concrete plans yet)
    Warlock class will not be included initially.
    They will most likely have PvP and PvE servers.
    Plans are that you will still choose your faction on PvP server but there won't be a need to equip PvP dobok to attack players.
    You will most likely not be able to change faction on PvP servers.
    Edit: Game will be a F2P model but not entirely free (Most likely using a freemium model)

Yay...

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Sweet. This is worth getting if only to screw around and see the storyline with imo.