Closed Thread

Thread: Ellyis (Asura) BG Check     submit to reddit submit to twitter

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Ellyis (Asura) BG Check

Name/Previous name(if applicable): Solias
    Past server(if applicable) and Linkshells: Asura LS: Nirvana VosDementis(Nirvana after server merge)

Any input on them?

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

VosDementis after the merge, Nirvana prior to it ala Pandemonium*

While not amazing by any means as a player, he is without question competent enough to do what needs to be done without having his hand held, like a vast majority of players require these days (sadly).

A true addition to a linkshell, though he may complain just a little if you shaft him to BRD and/or COR continuously like how he was over here (but not without reason, ala largely mediocre dd jerbs). ;(

One more note though, as a heads up, he possesses a second character (elvaan with the same face, but black hair; you'll see when/if he gets there) that use to belong to his girlfriend, that, last I recall, quit the game permanently.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by IronPandemonium View Post
    VosDementis after the merge, Nirvana prior to it ala Pandemonium*

While not amazing by any means as a player, he is without question competent enough to do what needs to be done without having his hand held, like a vast majority of players require these days (sadly).

A true addition to a linkshell, though he may complain just a little if you shaft him to BRD and/or COR continuously like how he was over here (but not without reason, ala largely mediocre dd jerbs). ;(

One more note though, as a heads up, he possesses a second character (elvaan with the same face, but black hair; you'll see when/if he gets there) that use to belong to his girlfriend, that, last I recall, quit the game permanently.
    Appreciate the feedback, just curious as to why they would complain when those seem like the only 2 arguably useful jobs they have leveled aside from .. RNG? Nonetheless, will see if anyone else has anything else to contribute.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Katoke View Post
    Appreciate the feedback, just curious as to why they would complain when those seem like the only 2 arguably useful jobs they have leveled aside from .. RNG? Nonetheless, will see if anyone else has anything else to contribute.
    Basically, it was them wanting to bust out their Samurai (back when the job was in its' prime) instead of BRD/COR'ing for me (and the other one/two-step below Samurai that we had in the shell), but nothing more, really.

In other words, take the comment very lightly compared to the other bits of information I put down; like I said, without question a beneficial member to have.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

NOOOOOOOOOO SOLI, DON'T LEAVE MEEEEEE!!!!! D:

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Can close this, made our decision. Thank you.

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

Closed per completion.