+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 256 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass Effect 3     submit to reddit submit to twitter

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post

BATARIAN HUSKS AND JOANNA DARK. Okay maybe that's not a Batarian but it certianly looks like it could be.
    The ugly guy on the right looks more like
    Spoiler: show
    whatever species the shadow broker was

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

▲▲

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Kayatani View Post
    The ugly guy on the right looks more like
    Spoiler: show
    whatever species the shadow broker was
    Definitely not Yahg. Collector related.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Slightly off-topic, but I am almost through playing Mass Effect 1 (PC) for the first time since I somehow missed the boat on this series and people are making too much noise about it for me to ignore now.

Either way, I keep coming across this apparent glitch where if I overheat my weapon, 90% of the time it will stay permanently overheated until I board the Normandy again. Is this normal/common? I have ended up with all of my and my allies' weapons permanently overheated for most of the level with the Rachni and the resulting fight with Benezia, forcing me to kill everything entirely with biotic moves which my entire squad sucks at.

That comic is hilarious. Ashley didn't shoot my Wrex, but I sure as hell left her chained to the nuke for being a fucking annoying bitch.

It's got something to do with one of the achievements that's supposed to give you a bonus to damage or whatever. Believe it's the Geth Hunter one. You might be able to fix it with a save/game editor to make it so you don't have that achievement, otherwise you can just save/load every time you or your whole team overheats.

I didn't nuke Ashley but after what happens with her in ME2 I sure as hell wish I did

Kaiden's just as much as an asshole in that situation lol.

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

I dunno why they gotta make kaiden and ashley behave like total dicks when they want you to pick them over liara, shit. In fact, i'm p sure liara would be up for a threesome those selfish fags.

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko View Post
    I somehow missed the boat on this series and people are making too much noise about it for me to ignore now..
    Don't worry, I was the same way, didnt pick these up until several months ago. Still as awesome to play now as they would have been had I bought em when they came out. Plus they are a lot cheaper to obtain now too

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

^ Thanks for that link! Will read it soon.

Edit: comment after quick article skimming: I'd totally play a Mass Effect MMO if it was the same quality of this series.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

so much for side-by-side. re-upped cause I'm sure that bucket account on LJ will crash.

JUST GIVE IT TO ME NOWWWWWW

I read the Normandy part, and they better not fuck with that sweet ass captain's room.

▲▲

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Bioware? MMO?

No thanks. Stop that shit please.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vrumpt Vegallion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

The Old Republic. Its got more Mass Effect in it than MMO.

On topic: dowant dowant dowant dowant dowant

what else could they reveal though without ruining the game? i guess specifics on ability branching and weapon upgrades, but other than that.... wtb November.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Well, at least Ashley still looks ugly. Now I don't have to feel bad about not making anyone my LI in the first game.
    I didn't want to say it before 'cause the first pic was too blurry, but that's full confirmation.

I hope there's a "Fuck you guys" button when the reapers attack.

Re-playing through ME 1 and 2 and I'm amazed just how big a dick everyone is.
    You break your balls to save the galaxy (twice) and the only thing the people who run the galaxy do is whine and bitch at you for saving their arses.

I'd be up for a Mass Effect Online game set in the same universe as others, with your own character, but can co-op/vs against each other for planets/colonies on planets, etc. as well as all the single player content.

The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Im glad they acknowledged that running and gunning that ME2 was, and how they hope to get back to some of the elements of the original ME. If I want Borderlands, id play Borderlands. Second, it seems they are finally going to force me to play with Liara meh, not sure how I feel about that. I dont find her interesting in any capacity.

I am however intrigued by what my choice to spare the Rachni queen in ME1 will have in this upcoming game. God I cant wait.

ME1 was great, but the way ME2 handles feels vastly superior. It's more competent with the shooting, so it you add in ME1's RPG elements it should be the perfect game. One thing I liked about ME1 - the powers had separate cooldowns. The thing I hated was each power took so long to recharge you're forced to shoot until they do recharge (so with ME2 being a better shooter, I liked the changes). ME2 had short cooldowns, but all powers shared the same timer, meaning you'd specialize in a couple of powers and most others were ignored or really situational.

A compromise would be perfect, a blend of ME1 and 2 would be fantastic.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 256 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast