Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread

Thread: Faneelk - Ragnarok Server     submit to reddit submit to twitter

fageelk

Faneelk - Ragnarok Server

in abyssea party last week he kept lotting all kindred crests. pt leader told him to stop but he didnt listen he kept lotting. later we kicked him from party. he made a new one then came back to camp and kept taking or mobs. we then broke up because we didnt have enough pulls to use. i was only 40k till 90 when this happen i wanted to keep going since we were still getting good exp but leader wouldnt listen. my friends knows bad player and told me to post this player warning here so people will not know what he did.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

wow, how dare him

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

what a rude dude

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

That really doesn't sound like him. I'm a bit surprised by this. Any chance someone else was on the account?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Yea, Tyler Durden.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Damn people taking all the crests, leaving after being kicked only to come back and take over the camp...people like this disgust me.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Cause kindred crests have a purpose if no one is lotting them specifically for something, oh no.. next you know he'll start lotting High Kindred Crests! Fucker needs to be stopped before he does something with something that is currently useless.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

It doesn't matter he was lotting against the alliance wishes. On top of that he then came back and took over the camp...

ITT Whining bitches about useless items and people lotting them. Stay tuned for next week when people are lotting earth crystals and shit hits the fan.

I'm very dissapointed in you BG, you've ripped apart people for so much more, this has been a very tame response so far :<

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Afrohatch View Post
    I'm very dissapointed in you BG, you've ripped apart people for so much more, this has been a very tame response so far :<
    Bg isn't slacking, it's simple lol, no one gives a fuck. Idk how this shit hasn't been locked yet lol.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    Bg isn't slacking, it's simple lol, no one gives a fuck. Idk how this shit hasn't been locked yet lol.
    I tried my hardest to incite some sort of reaction..but sadly woe is me. Can a nigga get a lock on this bitch?