• Navigation
+ Reply to Thread
    CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Recommended Server+ book to study for the certification test

I'm a programming major, but after looking over the classes for networking, I've decided to finish that degree as well since i will only have to go to classes for 1 maybe 2 extra semesters

two classes for networking i can get out of taking are Server Admin and Network Securities. If i can get certified in those, then my teacher will waive the classes and give me credit for them.

He has recommended me http://www.amazon.com/CompTIA-Securi...5372037&sr=8-1
    for the Security+ test

my question is can someone recommend me a good book for the Server+ certification test that they have either used, or know of someone who has used.

Bockage

I know you're asking for books, but when I was studying for all my CompTIA certs I found doing practice tests were a lot more helpful for me then books. I did about 50 questions a day for a month or so leading up to the tests, and when I took them I finished all with scores of over 800. If you're interested you need to download Visual CertExam Suite and check a site like www.examcollection.com to find the tests. Hope it helps ya.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

thanks, I will def check those out

my main reason for asking about a book really, is classes this semester are so spread out lol, i drive an hour to the campus at 11am i have programming class, then have 5 hours of free time till cisco 1 class at night. so plenty of time to read and study and what not.

but thanks, imma check out that site