BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

CE $59.99

Namco Bandai Games America confirmed Dark Souls and a Dark Souls Collector’s Edition will be released in October. Similar to the Stop Importing It edition of Demon’s Souls, the Dark Souls Collector’s Edition includes an art book, mini-strategy guidebook, the game’s soundtrack via a digital download, and a making of Dark Souls video in a metal case. The art book has illustrations of environments and characters.

If you’re planning to pick up the game at launch just go straight for the limited edition. The Dark Souls Collector’s Edition will retail for $59.99, the same price as a vanilla game.

Sold. But what platform... wasn't really considering that.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I don't see the CE actually listed anywhere?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

oh, I get it. Thanks. pre-ordered, I'm such a sucker for that stuff

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Haven't decided on a platform either.

I guess I am waiting to see a bit more info on how co-op works. I have to imagine that chat is going to be blocked ala Call of Duty non Party modes. Right? I actually used Xbox Live Chat in Demon's Souls when my friend and I co-op'd. A bit more info, but I am leaning towards the 360 version for some reason.

ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Is it bad that my OCD simply wants me to get it for the ps3 so it will sit nicely next to my CE Demon's Souls?

I have a question, how many people have actually beaten the game and how long did it take?

Haha, actually now that you mention it... I never did hit NG+ on my first character. I beat every level, and really all that was left for me on that character was to drop down into the void in the Nexus and get on with NG+. I was farming souls first though, and then ended up starting a new character to co-op with a friend. Funny. I have never 'beaten' the damn thing.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I don't normally Pre-order games, but when I do, it's because they're awesome.

This is what pre-order bonuses should be.

Degenxerate

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    Is it bad that my OCD simply wants me to get it for the ps3 so it will sit nicely next to my CE Demon's Souls?

I have a question, how many people have actually beaten the game and how long did it take?
    I just loaded my file recently since PSN has been offline and i was right at the start of NG+ at 35 hours. Not sure if i did much messing around or whatever i haven't played since about December 2009 (according to the last trophy i got in it anyways) I've been playing a lot though going for plat since PSN is down I'm half way through NG+ now at almost 50 hours in. This time i have been doing some grinding/farming though.

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

Depends on how good you are and if you're willing to beat the other levels. The beauty about this game is that you can beat it at a very low level and not grind at all, or grind to your heart's content... choose w/e you want.

I have about 70+ hours invested and barely starting game+. I never leveled up beyond 37 (it sounds like I'm stroking my cockatrice, but I ain't) because it's not a necessity. It obviously makes it more challenging but I like it. The game is not cheap, if you die it's because you screwed up. DS is one of the best games I've played~

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I can't recall an exact time, but I want to say around 30-ish hours for my first play through. Currently on second play through now. Need to get PBWT in Shrine of storms to Soulsuck/Soul thirst the black phantom skeletons.

I want to try playing online but I'm too much of a bitch. I know I'll get my ass owned in no time.

[Edit] - As for Dark Souls... Do. Want. NOW. All I ask is they make the game harder.

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

Why is meteora's name different

Ridill
    BG Level

My 1st time beating it tookl about 35hours.
    I'm currently at the very end of my 3rd playthrough and I'm at about 80hours. so it took me 45hours to beat it twice after I knew where everything was and the best ways to handle the levels.
    However I'll probably add another 10 or so hours on my 3rd, cause I need to farm a goddamn Pure Bladestone!

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Wow. A Collectors Edition for a game that's... the same price as the non-CE? Wtf? So sold. Gonna get on PS3 since that's all I have. HERE'S HOPING WE HAVE ONLINE BY THEN YOU GUYS.

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

First playthrough was 29 hours, but I have spent over 100 hours on the game itself between two characters.

This isnt going so well guys.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I loaded up my file recently, one of my chars has like 250 hours lol. That was my invading DBS char though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 352 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast