Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 311
  1. #241
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,827
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Probably should. Seemed completely serious to me, especially because it was in spoilers lol.

  2. #242
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,477
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

  3. #243
    Bagel
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,304
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

    Big Bastard

  4. #244
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatedregret View Post
    Big Bastard
    It's just because he's next to a tiny Asian man.

  5. #245
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,477
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

  6. #246
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,477
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9


  7. #247
    Certified Man-Child
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,470
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

    Looks like Silver Samurai is either a robot, or a giant mech suit. At least we have footage of the actual villain being in the film, unlike another "villain" whose appearance shall not be mentioned.

    Spoiler: show
    *cough* Trevor Slattery

  8. #248
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,117
    BG Level
    8

    lol love the comments on that vid

    Here's hoping the Silver Samurai doesn't turn out to be a drunk British actor being hired to portray the Silver Samurai...

  9. #249
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,827
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    That's still better than it being a fucking robot.

  10. #250
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,117
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    That's still better than it being a fucking robot.
    I am hoping its armor of some sort.

  11. #251
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,477
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    In a recent interview with CNN, Hugh Jackman talks about The Wolverine. He discusses the plot and tone of the film saying that it's a little different and darker than the previous X-Men films that have been made.

    I'm excited for this movie, and I think the trailers that have been released show off some great stuff. This is obviously going to be a more character focused film, which is exactly what The Wolverine needed. Here's what Jackman had to say,

    [Wolverine's] back, and I couldn't be happier. I never in a million years would've thought (that) I'd still be playing this character (12 years later). It kind of really is shocking to me, but at the same time, it's such an instant gratitude, because I love this character.
    He then goes on to talk about the character and how the film will be darker, different, but just as fun as the previously released films.

    [Wolverine's] sort of interested in [the offer of mortality], because if your life is not great and there is a lot of regret and pain, would it be great to live on and on? Yes, ('The Wolverine') is a character piece, and I would say it may be a little darker in tone than the others, and it certainly feels a little different, (but) it's just as much fun. The action is probably in this is more inventive than we've ever had before.
    He then addresses the inclusion Jean Grey in the film. He doesn't give away too much, but confirms that she does play a prominent role in the story.

    I don't want to give away too much. She is there in the way that loved ones are always there ... in a very real way, she's there. (He) loses the love of his life, (and) we've seen that impact. He's one of those people where whenever he gets close to someone, bad things tend to happen. So in a way, not only for himself but for the world, he decides to just completely go off the reservation and sort of deny who he is and be like a recluse.
    As for physically preparing for the part, he said:

    Three hours a day [in the gym]. I had a mentor, Dwayne Johnson, the Rock. We're mates, and I said, 'Mate, I need to know what you do." And he said, "Tell me you've got six months? ... You need six months to do this." He told me the diet -- 6,000 calories -- (and that) you have to train like no one else. This is what I learned: When I started, I used to think, "You want to be bigger? You want to be in better shape? Train harder, train harder, train harder!" It's not not (that), it's the food. Seventy percent of the way you look is your diet, 30% is your training. So if there's anything you've got to concentrate on, it's the food.
    http://geektyrant.com/news/2013/5/24...wolverine.html
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/22/showbi...-hugh-jackman/

    For comparison sake, Dwayne's regular workout includes 3600 cal/day & Michael Phelp's, while Olympic training, is 12000 cal/day.

    Dwayne also has his workout & diet routine online if anyone is interested.

    http://www.popworkouts.com/the-rock-workout-diet/

  12. #252
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,114
    BG Level
    10

    At 71% and going strong surprisingly.

  13. #253
    Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,008
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I don't particularly want to see this but I think fans really want/deserve a good wolvy movie. Mode power to it

  14. #254
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,265
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I'm signed on to see this just for the rumored Days of Future past teaser at the end :/

  15. #255
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,537
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    It is fact, seen multiple posts about it on other sites. From the description of it, doesnt seem that amazing.

  16. #256

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    7,705
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    I'm signed on to see this just for the rumored Days of Future past teaser at the end :/
    Pretty much

  17. #257
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,621
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    well if its the same footage they showed at comic con then its pretty hype. But I doubt it will be that footage since that was a flat out trailer.

    Pic's of Hugh Jackman at comic con I took also:

    Spoiler: show

    Some are a little grainy because the lighting is always fucked up in Hall H unless your in the first few rows




  18. #258
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,827
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Dat last pic with the red eye fix...

  19. #259
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,665
    BG Level
    7

    Decent movie, teaser was good.

  20. #260
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    383
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    nice "filler" episode movie, teaser was ok i guess

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fast and Furious 6 (May 24, 2013)
    By 6souls in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 2013-06-01, 03:37
  2. The Amazing Spider-man (July 3, 2012)
    By Fhloston in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 2012-07-15, 20:29
  3. The Smurfs in 3D 2 (August 2nd 2013)
    By 6souls in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 2011-08-12, 10:47