FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Ps4 gets bonus stuff last I heard.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

PS3 and PS4 both do and they also get the access to the beta first.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

PSfizzle for shizzle.

I can play with BG people, FFXI people and real life people. It's awesome.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Some might not care as much, but I find this very disappointing news:
    Marty O'Donnell fired from Bungie.
    http://kotaku.com/halos-composer-fir...use-1563698238

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

I'm sure he'll bounce back.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

It's more that I'm disappointed he won't be contributing to Destiny anymore. One Final Effort in Halo 3 was one of the most perfect matchups of music and gameplay.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Some might not care as much, but I find this very disappointing news:
    Marty O'Donnell fired from Bungie.
    http://kotaku.com/halos-composer-fir...use-1563698238
    only song i like from Halo is from Breaking Benjamin so meh i have a feeling he was acting a bit to high and mighty and get a kick to the nuts :/

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go fight two Scarabs.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

New Details
    Story

Everything changed with the arrival of the Traveler. Long ago, it breathed new life into our system. Rain washed over Mars. Fresh air cleansed the skies over Venus. Soon after, humanity raced into the black, and colonized these newly remade worlds. It was a time of miracles – a great Golden Age.

It did not last. The Traveler had an ancient enemy. A powerful darkness that found us here on Earth, and nearly destroyed us. No one knows exactly what happened in those final moments, but we know this: we survived, and we owe our lives to the Traveler.

In our darkest days, Humans, Exos, and Awoken found the Traveler where it made its last stand, low above Earth, silent and immobile. We built the City – our last – within its protective veil, fighting countless wars to keep its peace. From that dark age, Guardians were born.

Now, a new era has begun, and the only hope for our future lies in unlocking the greatest mysteries of our past. You are a Guardian of the last safe city on Earth, able to wield some of the Traveler’s incredible power. You are taking this mantle just as a new day dawns. Titans, Hunters, and Warlocks have finally returned to our long-lost worlds, only to find out we are not alone.

Defend the last safe City on Earth. Defeat our enemies. Explore the ancient ruins of our solar system. Discover all that we have lost.

Become legend.

Guardians

• Titan

The first Titans built the Wall, and bravely gave their lives to defend it. Now, you stand in the same place, steadfast and sure. Our enemies are deadly and merciless, but so are you. You hail from a line of legendary heroes and your strength and skill will be needed to shatter their ranks.

• Warlock

Warlocks have long studied the Traveler, mastering some of its arcane energies. Its true purpose still remains a great mystery, but discovering truth has always driven you into the unknown. Now, our enemies stand between you and your greatest discovery – the secrets of the Golden Age.

• Hunter

Hunters once prowled the wilderness and wastelands, taking big risks for even bigger rewards. Making your own luck has always meant bending the rules. But you are no outlaw, at least, not anymore, and your unique brand of daring and ingenuity will be needed now more than ever.

Destinations

• Earth - Our home. After the Darkness swept over us, we found the Traveler where it made its last stand. Beneath, we built The City – our last – within its protective aura. From here, Guardians stand watch, defend our civilization, and strike out into the wild frontiers of Earth – and beyond – to reclaim our lost worlds.
    • Moon - Like Earth, the ruins of humanity’s former glory can be found scattered across the familiar lunar surface. Recent exploration attempts have been repulsed, reporting increased enemy activity, and even strange tectonic phenomenon. The City has since classified the Moon as a “Forbidden Zone,” open only to our most brave and experienced Guardians.
    • Venus - Venus was once the site of great discovery – a paradise. Now, it is a monument to all that we have lost. The old stories say we built an academy dedicated to learning and research on the shore of a wondrous sea, and that the waters themselves boiled and rose up to shatter the coast, washing away all that we had built.
    • Mars - What little we know of Mars may as well be a myth. We built a massive metropolis in the red dust. The Darkness swept nearly all of it away; the sand itself claimed the rest. No one knows what remains of our lost age, now buried beneath the dunes.

Enemies

• Fallen - Fallen are hardy creatures who can survive in a wide range of environments without heavy armor or complex modifications to their physiology. They travel light, hit hard, and are gone before you know it. Fallen may look like mere scavengers, but on closer inspection you will see hints of a splendid, sophisticated past, and the proud markings of their ancestral “Houses.”
    • Hive - Hive manipulate the physical world in ways that we can only begin to imagine. The Hive have carved a kingdom deep into the lifeless core of the Moon, and it is there they remain, silent and buried among many dark and terrible secrets, a reminder of the tremendous power that brought forth the Collapse.
    • Vex - Scattered reports indicate that the Vex appear to be mass-produced machine units, constructed of an unknown metal alloy resembling hammered brass. All attempts to communicate with them have failed. They are hostile. They are unrelenting. They are deadly.
    • Cabal - Few Guardians have faced Cabal and lived to tell the tale. They are a professional military operation. On every front we have found them on the march, they have already dug in and ringed their installations with razor wire. Now, it seems they’ve turned their eyes towards us.
    http://destinythegame.com/

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

@DestinyTheGame
    Next Monday, see what awaits you on your Destiny journey…

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

ugh

It begins...

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Ugh

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

http://mp1st.com/2014/04/28/destiny-...le-generations
    Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on redditShare on tumblrShare on google_plusone_shareShare on pinterest_shareMore Sharing Services0

Those who’ll be jumping aboard the new console generation after the launch of Bungie’s shared-world shooter, Destiny, can take comfort in knowing they’ll be able to take all their hard work with them.

During a recent press event, investment lead Tyson Green explained that Destiny players will be able to share their saves from previos-gen hardware to next-gen hardware. That means Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 owners can upgrade to Xbox One or PlayStation 4 without worries.

“We’re interested in making sure that last gen character can move to next gen,” he said. “A lot of people are going to buy Destiny on PS3 or Xbox 360 and then get a PS4 for Christmas. Don’t tell me I wasted those last 100 hours there. So we’re really interested in supporting that. Our longer-term platform plans, I couldn’t speak to right now. But we don’t want to lock people in.”

Though it likely won’t be the case, it’s not clear if saves can be shared across console families.

“We don’t have any plans to announce there right now. Traditionally that’s been restricted by the platform [holders] themselves. We’ll just have to wait and see where they go with that.”

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Not a huge FPS guy, particularly the online versions, but this one definitely has my attention. At least partly because I've been looking for something amazing to play on the PS4.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Yeah and to play with friends. Will be cool to play with all you bros. Also..ugh at pre order bonuses lol, guess it had to happen at some point.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

i was ok when i thought it was just a cosmetic paintjob, and maybe it's just an early upgrade that you can do manually to yours, idk, but to flat out be like "HAVE A BETTER MOUNT, ONLY AT GAMESTOP" makes me sad

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast