+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead Game     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Amazing trailer. Still get trolled with no release date, though.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Episode 4 Release Date:

July 22: PC/Mac/PS3 (NA) / PSVita (NA)
    July 23: Xbox 360 , PS (EU)
    July 24: iOS

Source.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

General rule of thumb from TTG games is when the trailer comes out, the game comes out the Tuesday of next week for PC/NA Consoles then a day or two later for other regions/portables.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Soooo Ep 4 spoilers...
    Spoiler: show
    I euthanized Sarita immediately. Let Rebecca get eaten. Robbed that russian kid. Shot Rebecca in the face immediately after she turned. Gangsta Clementine GIVES NO FUCKS.

BG Level

Since I didn't hack Sartia's arm off she died at the camp.

Saved Sarah in the trailer, but left her to die after the deck gave way while Rebecca was giving birth.

I didn't rob the kid. Let time run out, but I regret it considering the ending.

I also shot Rebecca when she turned.

I'm really hopping Kenny gets offed soon. I never really had an opinion of him til his "Lee, you know I'm a Christian man..." speech during the end of S1 Ep4.

Overall not too bad of an episode. Weakest of the season no doubt, but still enjoyable.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I have two bullets, broken glasses and a nail file. I will have Clem build a space shuttle and head to the moon. As soon as Rebecca asked me if I wanted to hold the baby, I was hoping there'd be a prompt to throw it. I left Sarah to die in the trailer, I would have left her die in the previous episode if I could have. Um, I ganked Sarita immediately. I stole the dude's meds. I like Kenny in this season. Shot Rebecca. That's it!

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

at SDCC they apparently said Season 3 will be happening

BG Level

I'm not surprised, but hell yes!

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Saved Sarah in the trailer, let her die at the deck. Can you even save her at the deck if you choose her over Jane? Or do you just lose them both?

BG Level

If you choose Sarah over Jane all that really happens is Jane will try to help, but in the end Sarah will still get swarmed and she'll be forced to retreat back up to the deck.

I will admit, I was bummed at Nick dying. I was hoping there would be at least one character you could save that wouldn't get killed later.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    I will admit, I was bummed at Nick dying. I was hoping there would be at least one character you could save that wouldn't get killed later.
    I'm still annoyed at Carly dying back in season one for the same reason. Unfortunately, I don't think they're ever going to be able to have ongoing optional characters so long as they do this every few months. That's twice as many voice actors they have to record for one role, and that's probably a logistical and financial burden for an episodic game like this.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

anyone know when 5 is coming out?

BG Level

Season 2 Finale Trailer:

My feels...

EDIT: Season 2 Finale Release Dates as follows:

8/26 PC/Mac/PSN NA
    8/27 Xbox 360/PSN EU
    8/28 AppStore

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

omg so good

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

8/26 PC/Mac/PSN NA
    8/27 Xbox 360/PSN EU
    8/28 AppStore
    That's great. I wasn't expecting it for another few weeks.

BG Level

Holy fuck that ending...
    Decided to kill Kenny then after Jane admitted she only hid the baby (which I knew was a load of shit right off from the start) I told her to fuck off and went off on my own. That flashback with Lee though... good lord the feels...

EDIT: I ain't done yet...
    So this episode has 5 endings depending on your actions at the end of the episode. I think it's safe to assume that Clementine's story is pretty much finished since every ending puts her in a different spot.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

EDIT: I ain't done yet...
    So this episode has 5 endings depending on your actions at the end of the episode. I think it's safe to assume that Clementine's story is pretty much finished since every ending puts her in a different spot.
    That makes sense. I was trying to figure out how they were going to continue the story as it was, since there was virtually no way I could see the paths re-converging at some point, given the last two decisions.
    Personally, I shot Kenny, and decided to trust Jane, then let the family into the compound at the end. I kept waiting for Kenny to redeem himself or not become so much of a problem, but he failed to do so. Jane is a different kind of irresponsible. I was a little annoyed at Kenny's dying speech (felt a little Assassin's Creed) with him forgiving Clementine. I don't think she needed that, I would have just rather had him be dead.

BG Level

I honestly nearly forgave Jane, but at the same time she went too far to try and convince Clem Kenny was a pyscho by putting a baby's life in danger.

Sadly, the most popular choice was saving Kenny and deciding to stay with him after you guys arrive at that community. I was also waiting to see if he would redeem himself, but after him treating Arvo like shit and how he acted after he started the truck, I knew it was only a matter of time.

That flashback scene after Clem gets shot though, my god my feels...

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Y'all niggas crazy. Team Kenny forever. Fucking Arvo shot Clem, little snot deserved to have the shit kicked out of him. Also, fucking Bonnie blaming me for Luke dying. No bitch, he died because your weight cracked the ice around him (you know, exactly the reason he told you to stay away). Still mad I didn't get to shoot that junkie bitch. In the end, both Jane and Kenny were a bit psycho, but Kenny is the psycho I know. And also my dawg for life.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

omg fuck EVERYONE after that episode