+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead Game     submit to reddit submit to twitter

GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Spoiler: show
    I let that shit stain Ben die. Ended up with Kenny, Christa and Omid.
    If it had been right after he left Clementine for dead I would have done the same.

Banned.

BG Level

Re: The Walking Dead Game

I'm playing this for the first time. The game is fun and flows more or less smooth. But my kingdom for a not retarded nigga as a main character. It really bothers me how dumb Lee is; I expected a bit more of control, invisible walls are sooo... retro .
    The story and atmosphere are good. Could use better textures but eh.

My name is Not Sure
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

How long until EP.4 hits PC??

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tajin View Post
    I'm playing this for the first time. The game is fun and flows more or less smooth. But my kingdom for a not retarded nigga as a main character. It really bothers me how dumb Lee is; I expected a bit more of control, invisible walls are sooo... retro .
    The story and atmosphere are good. Could use better textures but eh.
    What exactly are you referring to saying he is dumb? Been a while since I played the first episode.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I ended up saving Ben and getting everyone to go with me to look for Clementine. I was like WTF when Lee got bit. Jaw dropped. I guess that pretty much means "season 2" will most likely have a whole new cast of characters.

I will be sad when this first run is over. This game is so overlooked it's just wrong. Great story. Wtf moments. Violence. A black man with no game. It's got it all.

It's sooo veiny

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arch Dizzle
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

The Walking Dead Game

Agree with everyone above about episode 4, so many wtf moments and dat ending. Worst part was not getting the nice little preview trailer for episode 5 I was really looking forward to it. Episode 5 is going to be insane and I have no idea wtf i'm going to do when it's done I love this series.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Maksudyst View Post
    How long until EP.4 hits PC??
    its been out since last week

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by ArchDizzle View Post
    Agree with everyone above about episode 4, so many wtf moments and dat ending. Worst part was not getting the nice little preview trailer for episode 5 I was really looking forward to it. Episode 5 is going to be insane and I have no idea wtf i'm going to do when it's done I love this series.
    Ep. 4 was the best by far to me and I've enjoyed all of them. They probably couldn't make a preview without spoiling something important since it is the final episode.

They have been getting a ton of positive feedback from these so I'm optimistic they'll make something else after this saga, whether it's a new download series or a standalone game.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    What exactly are you referring to saying he is dumb? Been a while since I played the first episode.
    I would improve upon the game by giving the player the ability to make the choices as someone that knows what the fuck to do in a zombie apocalypse.
    Slipping on the blood pool even after you checked it is downright dumb. Don't get me wrong the story is great and the game is good, its just after playing MGS and reading the comic one expects a bit more badass and a lot less Ben

GATTACA!

BG Level

Meh, that ends up being a completely different game if it's from your own POV of a zomibe apocalypse and not the character's.

I remember the blood pool slip and yeah that was kind of dumb. I remember thinking he probably broke his neck. Don't remember many other moments like that though.

Banned.

BG Level

No, I mean, give you the option to play it "pro" (or to avoid cliche zombie scene) along with the current choices already in the game, it does result in being a completely different game though, as they would have to expand the story and options.
    Again, it boils down to a comparison vs series and/or the comic, there's plenty of "nigga plz you're about to die if you do that" moments, that make Lee look like a noob still, even though its been 3+ months from Ep1 to Ep4.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    Collector's Edition
    I was going to say this wasn't a terrible deal, as it includes the first 48 issues of the comic book, which is a great read, but then I did the math. The Walking Dead Season One online is $20, and the Walking Dead Compendium Volume One is available on Amazon for $34.36 plus shipping (unless you have Prime). Unless there's something else in the collector's edition, you're better off buying separately. Even if you don't have internet access for your PS3, just buying the $30 CD and the book, you're better off buying separately unless shipping is expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Moss
    They have been getting a ton of positive feedback from these so I'm optimistic they'll make something else after this saga, whether it's a new download series or a standalone game.
    They've already announced a second season, there just doesn't appear to be a timetable for it.

Ridill
    BG Level

I was going to buy the seas pass, but I prefer physical copies to downloadables and I'm fine with paying an extra $10 for it, so I'll just wait for it to come out.
    Definitely not paying for the collectors edition though.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Nov 20th PSN, 21st everywhere else

GATTACA!

BG Level

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh cant wait

It's sooo veiny

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arch Dizzle
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

The Walking Dead Game

Oh man gonna be an emotional ride, I can't wait.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Ep. 4 spoiler
    I'm still a little miffed that Lee gets bit like a bitch by some random zombie going "BOO!!!" instead of having some epic death.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Ep. 4 spoiler
    I'm still a little miffed that Lee gets bit like a bitch by some random zombie going "BOO!!!" instead of having some epic death.
    instead of some epic death? He's not dead yet.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Yeah I'm fully expecting an epic end.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast