+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead Game     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Banned.

BG Level

Re: The Walking Dead Game

Ep. 4 is overplayed zombie bullshit and you should be able to play it wih both choices. I'm still looking forward to ep. 5 just not as excite.

Hoping the herd is epic though.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rehn Valor
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I only watched like 5 ep of the walking dead show (then stopped), and have never read the comic. With that said...

Spoiler: show
    is it seriously part of the lore that EVERYONE is already infected, and that it doesn't matter if you're bit or not (though apparently that accelerates things)? That is seriously some sad stuff if that's true.

also, very very good game. Well spent money if any lover of the zombie genre are curious.

Red Parrot
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

That is sort of the point of the title of the comic. The zombies aren't the Walking Dead that are referenced in the title. It's all the poor saps that were left alive after all hell broke loose. But yes, after Rick visits the CDC and learns the truth of the infection the title makes more sense.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

The Walking Dead Game

Hype

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

This is a nice surprise. I wasn't expecting this to come out until December.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Damn you PSN for getting this a day early My brobox and I are sad pandas.

Ridill
    BG Level

Anyone else having really bad frame rate problems with ep 5?

ending;
    so I'm a bit confused at the post credit scene. I had Omir and other girl waiting at the train and I told Clementine to go find them. Then she's just in a big open field all by herself.

Also, I noticed that there was a choice to kill the guy who kidnapped Clem yourself, but I never saw that option, unless it's right after you first lunge at him and you either choose to shoulder tackle him or use the knife. (I accidentally used the tackle when I wanted to use the knife).

Easiest platinum ever.

BG Level

Game just updated for me on Steam. Ep. 5 is now on PC.

EDIT:
    Holy crap at the ending. I was expecting that to happen, but damn...

Ending is vague as hell to. Looks like S2 of the game will continue from S1....

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post

ending;
    so I'm a bit confused at the post credit scene. I had Omir and other girl waiting at the train and I told Clementine to go find them. Then she's just in a big open field all by herself.

Also, I noticed that there was a choice to kill the guy who kidnapped Clem yourself, but I never saw that option, unless it's right after you first lunge at him and you either choose to shoulder tackle him or use the knife. (I accidentally used the tackle when I wanted to use the knife).
    I think you can choose not to keep strangling him during the QTE

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rehn Valor
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Was there really an option to chop chop the arm off (I chose to keep it of course)? Or was it just an illusion of choice that will lead one of them to prevent you from cutting it off after all?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Rehn View Post
    Was there really an option to chop chop the arm off (I chose to keep it of course)? Or was it just an illusion of choice that will lead one of them to prevent you from cutting it off after all?
    No you could chop it off, and no it didn't help.

BG Level

Playing through the finale again...
    Does anyone feel like Kenny's death was weak? I can understand the mercy killing for Ben, but they really didn't flesh out why Kenny stayed behind to die with Ben.

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    Playing through the finale again...
    Does anyone feel like Kenny's death was weak? I can understand the mercy killing for Ben, but they really didn't flesh out why Kenny stayed behind to die with Ben.
    I agree, figured he would just put Ben out with the last bullet and come along. Guess he was just done.

I chose the knife during the fight scene and it didn't do anything, Lee still tackled him.

I told Christa and Omid to "find me and Clem" after, and it showed two figures walking on a hill in the ending scene.

Ridill
    BG Level

From what it sounds like, Kenny had a better death if you let Ben drop in ep4.
    When you're on the roof, there's one with a hole in it. Kenny pats you on the back near it which causes Lee to drop the walkie down the hole. I decided to get the walkie, but Omir's girl just jumps in, but shit goes bad and walkers start to surround her, Kenny jumps in and saves her then gets overrun by the walkers himself. (though it happened off screen, he could still technically be alive.

and yeah, I told Omir and his girl to wait by the train and told clem to go to them, but then in the post credit scene it just shows clem on her own in a big open field with two people far in the distance. Didn't really make much sense.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I CANT READ THESE SPOILERS YET BUT I REALLY WANT TO

how epic is it?

BG Level

It's great. That's all I can really say about it.

Yeah, I heard about that part where if you let Ben die in Ep.4 Kenny's death is completely different. I don't mind the fact he scarified himself, I just wish they went into more depth on why he decided to stay with Ben. Guess him having enough and feeling guilty towards how he treated Ben would be the ultimate factors.

Still sucks about Ben though, I was hoping he would redeem himself, but in the end he gets impaled on that balcony after it crashes of all things.

Banned.

BG Level

Re: The Walking Dead Game

Too many zombie cliches, this is more like a Romero's zombie movie than WD. Also ep 4 and 5 are more cinematic than anything.

For $20 and a solid 10+ hours including replays, this is great (all 5 eps)

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

the jewelry shop part was agonizing to me. i don't think the death of anyone in the show or comics will get to me the way lee's did also, apparently a season 2 was mentioned? if that's the case then my guess is kenny's still alive.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by kisada View Post
    the jewelry shop part was agonizing to me. i don't think the death of anyone in the show or comics will get to me the way lee's did also, apparently a season 2 was mentioned? if that's the case then my guess is kenny's still alive.
    S2 is confirmed, but nothing else to go on. I'm hoping it follows Clem, Omid, and Chrstia after Lee's death.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast