BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tsugaru Mifra
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    Funny question, but how exactly do you chat in the general chat channels? There's no option for it in the button.
    You're better off not knowing.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Purrrfect View Post
    /(number) I believe. But that could be the Aion creeping into my head.
    This. Not just how Aion does it.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

There doesn't seem to be much talking in the global chat, so I'm never really sure which to talk in... It seems most of the time it's the Lv1-9 channel so that's what I tend to use. In order to join the LFG channel you have to type /lfg, I don't think many people know about that since I don't think I've ever seen anyone talk in it.

Sassy Tyrant
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Falisa Asile
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Asura

As soon as I get out of a level range, I leave that channel forever. The higher brackets I get hopefully means less and less retarded people.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

So I just tanked my first instance last night (fae) and it lead me to a question. Is there a way to tone down the weather effects? That blizzard shit made it hell to see if a mob spawned or not.

Shallow and Pedantic
    BG Level

Noob Q, how do I add more shortcuts for moves above the 10 that I already have? I see it on all the SS's.

The Sig...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Yes I want to know that too.

Also, is it at all possible to reallocate soul points? And how do I get more souls? I made the mistake becoming a Champ/Riftblade/FuckingReaverSucks

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vrumpt Vegallion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

options > interface > action bars to add more action bars

you learn new souls from npcs in your home city, easy quest of going, finding a rift, completing it then summoning a ghost to fight. same for each soul, just look for npcs whos job is the soul you want to learn. You can also reset soul points for a small fee by talking to your trainer. price goes up each time you reset points

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

Aside from resetting points, can you also reset an entire role and pick new souls for it? As in, for example, in role 1 i have sentinel and warden, and i want to change those two souls to say justicar and purifier. Can you do that?

The Sig...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

It resets all points apparently.

Champ / Rift / Paragon for meeeeeee

Sassy Tyrant
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Falisa Asile
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yeah when you do reset the points, it shows the same souls but if you click on the button next the soul name, you can select a different soul to take its place.

BG Level

Thank God

edit: thank you trion

Bringer of Bacon
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Either I'm blind, or its hidden somewhere... where is the gaurdians Guild starting NPC at in sanctum?

It's in the tavern at the far east part of the city, I think.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Emerald Dream

It's annoying that I have about 3-4 zones that I am literally 1-10 quests short of getting the achievements for completing all the quests there, but you get to a point and theres a sudden stop. I've looked around everywhere and can't find anything so it's either a bug or a drop item which I am not going to spend ages killing all types of mobs to find that out.

Does anyone know any websites that has this stuff? would be really nice cause right now I am scratching for all sorts of exp as I am 49 and completley dry of quests. Thanks

BG Level

Where exactly does one take those shadestones during the dynamic events in Freemarch? I've never been able to figure out where i'm supposed to go, and the answers are always irritatingly vague.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by LidenbokValour View Post
    It's annoying that I have about 3-4 zones that I am literally 1-10 quests short of getting the achievements for completing all the quests there, but you get to a point and theres a sudden stop. I've looked around everywhere and can't find anything so it's either a bug or a drop item which I am not going to spend ages killing all types of mobs to find that out.

Does anyone know any websites that has this stuff? would be really nice cause right now I am scratching for all sorts of exp as I am 49 and completley dry of quests. Thanks
    A lot of quests open up in the last 3 zones at 50. Especially in Stillmoor and Iron Pine.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    Where exactly does one take those shadestones during the dynamic events in Freemarch? I've never been able to figure out where i'm supposed to go, and the answers are always irritatingly vague.
    Most of the time there are 2 markers on your map for the shadestone carrying events, one is a generator to which you must get close and the other is your ''mother'' crystal that has to stay alive at all time during the event. It's helpful to have all of the map unlocked so you can see the target for your quest, most of the people asking for coords are retards that didn't bother unlocking the whole vision of the map.

BG Level

Thanks for indirectly calling me a retard, but what generator and what mother crystal? I had a lot of the map "unlocked" yet i never recall seeing a marker for it when i skimmed it. I did completely explore the entire map yesterday, so maybe i'll see something next time.

I've never personally done those, but sometimes I've had my map glitch and things like rifts and such wouldn't show up. Usually they wind up marked with the little gold sun/halo things, but sometimes they'll be mobs that can actually move or be moved by people.