+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33
    The Sig...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Could've had it done in seconds yourself unless you don't have access to your email account? Coin locking is sort of an anti-RMT thing, but strangely enough it didn't stop them from jacking my stuff in July or so.
    No I couldn't. My character couldn't log in to enter the Coin lock code sent to the email (you have to click in game)

Got my lvl 50 warrior transfered to my new server. Now to figure shit out.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Yeah... they jacked my shit back in the day as well. What's the process of getting a hacked account restored to you?

I wonder if there's anything worth coming back to on my poor characters...

The Sig...
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Well I wasn't hacked. I just quit the game after 3 months. They had a GM circumvent the coin lock and transfered my character accordingly. I had everything (like Raid tier 1 ready). I feel so...poopy now that I'm gimp again.

I went from being a shards top DPS to well, a head start 50 :\

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    Yeah... they jacked my shit back in the day as well. What's the process of getting a hacked account restored to you?

I wonder if there's anything worth coming back to on my poor characters...
    When I logged on and found myself empty, I filed a GM call in game and they told me to call in. At some point while I was alt-tabbed after the phone call, a GM messaged me saying they were taking over my account for a short time to investigate. Not long after, I had it back. However, since it had been like 3 months since I noticed, their logs didn't go back far enough to recall all the things I lost from my stash. I think they did refund my cash, or gave me some generic recovery amount. Mercifully my gear was still intact.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Hmm, I'll probably resub next weekend (not choosing between TERA beta and Rift retail), so wish me luck on getting my toons back.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    Hmm, I'll probably resub next weekend (not choosing between TERA beta and Rift retail), so wish me luck on getting my toons back.
    I was considering it, made a comic for the thread on official forums.

Spoiler: show

If your interest is the pvp, unless your just going to do low lvl [twinking]...well its such a train wreck that I didn't even bother.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Rogue is retardedly op. I went into a Codex in t2 dungeon gear, 15-1 top damage in a melee nb/sin hybrid lol. Shit's retarded

Tyven's Xbax Fren
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Korgath

Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    Rogue is retardedly op. I went into a Codex in t2 dungeon gear, 15-1 top damage in a melee nb/sin hybrid lol. Shit's retarded
    yeah I'm not even good at pvp and have pve gear just above the t1 raid requirements, but I still do a ton of damage as 51mm/13nb/2rs. Putting Infiltrator in as a Planar Attunement tree was a good call imo.