+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

I'm fucking covered in Silk from grinding. If you've got a friend and contact an outfitter, all you need is 14 silk and 6g to make a bag. No excuse to be paying 70g.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Falisa View Post
    Its stupid to complain about someone bug reporting. If someone wants to report a bug, they are more than welcome to. If everyone assumed every single bug in the game had already been reported, then the devs would never find out about them. But I do have to agree that it is not fair to bitch about the GMs when they probably are getting overwhelmed with tickets on a daily basis. And I doubt simply reseting the event would fix the issue, it would just happen all over again. I'm sure if they got to your ticket, they would probably tell you to wait until the devs were able to fix the underlying problem. Maybe if they only got 100-200 tickets a day, they'd have time to wait on every person hand and foot.
    I wasn't complaining about bug reports, everyone is obviously allowed to do that if they feel the need, I'm complaining about people who are unhappy because they couldn't a get a fast reply, when the bugs they reported were already fixed or a known issue.

You don't need immediate assistance from the GM in that kind of situation, and like you said, it's not within their power to "fix" the issue. When thousand of players reports the exact same things (multiply that by the # of bugs), they will obviously get overwhelmed and will sort message by priority. That's how their systems works and it's perfectly acceptable given the situation.

Waiting 3 days to get help when you need their assistance is not okay, but waiting 3 days for an aknowledgement when everyone in the zone has the same issues...who the fuck cares. The faster it get fixed, the better it is, but it's not in the GM's hands, and it doesn't matter if they answer you quickly or not, especially when they are most likely aware of the issues after a first priority sorting.

Of course, the system can be improved, and it should be, it's just that Cjskater's request to talk to a GM make very little sense since it would change absolutely nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cjskater
    1) I hope you don't represent the average Canadian. It seems you cant even understand your own posts.
    2) There are over 1 million subscribers. lalalaicanthearanything right?
    3) Where the did I say "they fixed all the problems without responding to me"? Having trouble finding it? That's because I didn't. It's your lack of reading comprehension that brought you to that conclusion.
    You're arguing all over the place without making any point. That's a very interesting way to dodge the topic. You're also making many uneducated assumptions that aren't contained within my post but hey...reading skill, etc.

And the exageration was the gmlayer ratio, not the 1 million part. I have not seen such thing anywhere on the net, and I seriously doubt it is the case. In other news, I've also seen report of people getting answer in a timely fashion when it involved "getting stuck" or various issues that actually matter...so take that for what it's worth.

Anyway, I'm done arguing with you. You're just plain bad. If you're mad that your call were ranked low priorities, then keep crying...that what the average selfish idiot do. Smart people will save their tears for something that actually matter.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Having a level 23 cleric inviting his level 40 tank friend to do DSM, and yelling at the other group members because they didn't move fast enough, yet having both him and the tank dying 30 seconds into the last boss encounter was both funny and frustrating at the same time. Oh and they blamed it on the dps : Fuck the dps sux we never coulda done this fuck you guys.

Oh, and asking a question in general chat only to have 40 different trolls say 40 different things is really starting to piss me off. The fact that they start stupid flame wars about WoW doesn't particularly frustrate me, but when they misinform clueless players, at a point in the game where there is no established database is really pissing me off.

Last but not least, doing warfronts and losing 19 out of 20 games is fucking depressing. Not only is my team ALWAYS full of the lower end of the bracket, but we haven't had a fair fight since I was in the 10-19 bracket, it's always 8vs6 or 7vs5, and when you have 3 or 4 of your teammates being the lowest level possible in green gear, it's impossible to win the match. And of course, once you hit a premade group, you're fucked for the rest of the night (I confronted the same premade EIGHT times in a row, losing every match 500-2ish, best one being like 500-34)

Edit : I use oh way too often, and I ask for your forgiveness.

Random complaint? Going to the AH to do something... then not getting away from it until an hour later once you start hunting for cheap artifacts and getting into bid wars with people on things about to expire. I've probably lost half a day of my life since the game's launch doing this. Nevermind overpaying on some things since I just hit a point where I'm like, "FUCK FIGHTING WITH YOU, I'M GONNA BUY IT OUT!" D:

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Random complaint? Going to the AH to do something... then not getting away from it until an hour later once you start hunting for cheap artifacts and getting into bid wars with people on things about to expire. I've probably lost half a day of my life since the game's launch doing this. Nevermind overpaying on some things since I just hit a point where I'm like, "FUCK FIGHTING WITH YOU, I'M GONNA BUY IT OUT!" D:
    Lol I fucking love people selling their artifact cheap, in my relatively big guild with already a few 50s, I'm the one with the most (and by far) completed artifact sets at lv30. Currently 21 done, and like 5 more only missing the blue artifact, with another 10 missing 2 more.

Having my secret areas full of artifacts that I farm every 2 hours or so also helps A LOT for this.

I try snag them for under 30g if I can. Sometimes I'll spend more if it'd finish a set. Think I have 24 lucky coins at the moment, and while a number of sets are missing the "rare" pieces, a lot of ones from the later zones are far from close to complete.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

I just want my Snake Tears... :< I have killed probably over 200 snakes and have yet to see the tears. Saw one on the AH last night for 10 plat... not gonna pay that much. :/

Where's a good spot for snakes, anyway? I saw one cobra during a wind rift, but never saw it respawn and eventually gave up. Fuckers are a pain in the ass to see (or I'm blind).

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

There are lots of snakes in Shimmersand and Stillmoor. I believe there are some in Droughtlands too, but I haven't searched for them there. And for lower level defiant, there are a few snakes at the camp in Stonefield right after you enter from Freemarch.

And to find them, I made a macro that's just /target Snake.

E. Body
    BG Level

The shoulder models in this game are fucking awful.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Saga View Post
    The shoulder models in this game are fucking awful.
    Agreed, I like the general look of armor since it's half badass half realistic, but shoulders and shields are pitiful.

Sassy Tyrant
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Falisa Asile
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Most of the armor so far is pretty bland. I hope the stuff in the 20 man raids looks better. I haven't seen them to give an opinion on it. >_> I've only seen like 4 different cloth body graphics

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Falisa View Post
    Most of the armor so far is pretty bland. I hope the stuff in the 20 man raids looks better. I haven't seen them to give an opinion on it. >_> I've only seen like 4 different cloth body graphics
    it's true. I find it funny they have dyes, but keep giving me the same damn model. I'm only 25 though so XD

But ya I hope things look better in raids 'cause this stuff is meh.

I don't care, make something up!
    BG Level

Haven't gotten t3 tokens yet but t1-2 doesn't look that bad, imo.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...-09_165137.jpg

E. Body
    BG Level

That actually looks pretty sick. I'm shocked to see the shoulders looking so badass.

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

If you judged <insert game here> by it's low level armor I don't think you'd be much impressed either, to be fair. But shields universally look like crap, it's like wielding a piece of paper

2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Super bored already.

It's gone down the generic grind route that DCU took and I'm basically done and bored already.
    I quit wow because of the constant dungeon addition/grind, probably should have seen it coming and saved myself the time, but sub is cancelled and not sure I CBA logging in again.

I actually thing the shoulders make the outfit look bad, the other stuff looks really good though.

I'm with Gryffes. I got bored of Rift really quick.

Out of interest what did you expect at 50 or going up to 50? All MMO's are a grind and I agree it gets boring but really what else can they do if they didn't add dungeons and the like to grind on people would complain, if they add them they complain too. I know in Aion you were pretty up on the PVP and PVP in this game is just plain bad at the moment

2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I dunno, I was hoping there would be some worthwhile rift raids ( disabled atm ) or world bosses spawned from wardstones ( only implemented in lvl 35 zones and below ).

Anything to stimulate world pvp really.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast